Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why can't more fat women do like this one?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting fat to begin with is already usually a huge indication of how much of a failure you have been even if you managed to get thin eventually.

How you can sit there starting at being thin while you get fatter and fatter and do nothing about it until you're about to pop, I have no idea. A normal, healthy person starts putting on a bit of weight then looks at themselves and goes "sh1t, i'm chubby" and fixes it. I've been through this with a dozen friends by now who have reversed their issue before it becomes a real problem.

Being the other type of person who has to hit near bottom before doing something to reverse things, I think says a lot about you mentally.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how the add on this page says "Single? Browse thousands of local SSBBWs!" LOOOOOL.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Lack of will power + lack of funds for gym memberships and healthy food = big fat belly.
Lack of willpower? Yes. That is tough to overcome.

Lack of funds for a gym membership? Not needed. Ever since I bought the portable monkey bar gym, I haven't need a gym in years.

Then there's also combat conditioning.

As far as eating healthy food, yea, that's tough. I can only eat healthy for so long before falling off the wagon.

But not having money for the gym is no excuse.:box:

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Lack of willpower? Yes. That is tough to overcome.

Lack of funds for a gym membership? Not needed. Ever since I bought the portable monkey bar gym, I haven't need a gym in years.

Then there's also combat conditioning.

As far as eating healthy food, yea, that's tough. I can only eat healthy for so long before falling off the wagon.

But not having money for the gym is no excuse.:box:
Fitness19 has a base membership of $19 a month and you can get it for as cheap as $5 a month if you catch a special deal.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of reasons.

They might not give a sh**.

They might have low self esteem and honestly believe that they can't or do not deserve to lose weight.

They might want to lose weight, but not badly enough to actually do something about it.

They might have been abused/etc in their past, and building a layer of fat between themselves and the world is their way to shield.

Or they just plain lazy and/or stupid.

There's as many reasons for fat women as for fat men.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this quote posted on my FB by a fat chick...

Yes, I weigh more than you do. No, it doesn't mean I'm less healthy than you are.
Ummm, yes it does. You can't move as fast as me, you're putting yourself at risk for diabetes, you can get infections in between your rolls, and it's very possible that you have all of the above and aren't telling me.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If as a man society told you it was ok to be a 300 lbs fatazz...if hollywood made sitcoms and movies about it....if a woman divorced you for getting fat she had to give you the house and all her money...if even as a lardo dude, hb chicks 2 or 3 notches above you hit on you late in bars to possibly get their puzzies wet...WHY THE FVCK WOULD ANY MAN WORKOUT EVER...

this is how fat women have it today

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
If as a man society told you it was ok to be a 300 lbs fatazz...if hollywood made sitcoms and movies about it....if a woman divorced you for getting fat she had to give you the house and all her money...if even as a lardo dude, hb chicks 2 or 3 notches above you hit on you late in bars to possibly get their puzzies wet...WHY THE FVCK WOULD ANY MAN WORKOUT EVER...

this is how fat women have it today
sad but true and it isnt going to change in a hurry, obesity costs society a small fortune in health costs, but even this seems to be overlooked, even women cant ***** at guys for being fat because women can beat even men at being fat

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If any guy even *considers* putting his d!ck into a girl like the "before" pic, he should just shoot himself and get it over with. That is just morbidly disgusting.

But what I find equally disturbing are the myriads of cute girls I see who are maybe 20 lbs overweight. You know the ones, you can see the little belly underneath their too tight shirt. These girls have no incentive to drop the baby fat because a billion chumps will still bang them.

I do my part by ignoring and refusing to bang these girls. To lose 100 lbs takes intense self disciple and maybe even years of it. To lose 10 or 20 lbs? Eat right and hit the treadmill once a week for a month or two. So simple but like I said, what's their motivation when orbiters gonna orbit...

mrRuckus said:
How you can sit there starting at being thin while you get fatter and fatter and do nothing about it until you're about to pop, I have no idea. A normal, healthy person starts putting on a bit of weight then looks at themselves and goes "sh1t, i'm chubby" and fixes it.
Yes. Any self respecting person takes action. I've been through this a couple times in my life, where I realized "oh sh!t, I'm starting to look a tiny bit sloppy" and immediately action was taken. The irony is that my standard for being out of shape is still in better shape than 80% of people I see out there. But you got to catch it early before it's a problem. I'm actually in one of those periods right now. If you look in my fridge right now there is only vegetables, fruit, and lean meat. I got complacent on working out/exercising so I've been hitting that hard the past month. Already a noticeable difference. It's not that hard. Catch it early and respect yourself.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while I see a fat chick and think "If more fat women looked like her, men would quit complaining." These are the women who keep a nice waist-hip ration, and have the genes for beauty regardless of poundage.
I knew one who looked like Susan Sarandon, squished down to 4'11", but the same weight.
I don't meet very many of these women.