Why can't girls just admit that they have everything easier when it comes to dating?

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just how I am, I don't care if a girl uses me for me for my money as long as I got some action from her

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have made the same observation. I believe that this is a growing issue; unfortunately it won’t get better before it will only get worse. You see it all started with the genetic modification mass production of food, sitting on your ass at work, and the need for cars, and with it came the "obesity factor" what I like to call. With the astonishing growing number of fat women in the US, men started to fantasize about hot women, unfortunately it was just that. With the crises at hand, good-looking women noticed that they now have the power, as a matter of fact all women did. This is why we have to work so hard, it’s not like we are going to leave with some fat chick, and since women pick personality and stability over looks, unfortunately the scale will not tip the other way. What it all sums up to is that men will even be lucky to have a nice looking woman by their side, if were not all ready there, oH wait, no we are there.