Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHY Canned Lines DON'T Work, And What You Can Use Instead!

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I’ll be straight with you guys. There is no reason to beat around the bush when talking about this simple fact: there is no simple method for attracting and getting girls. There is no trick, no technique, no strategy that will let you bed them with ease, either. Anything contrived, or canned, or planned will fail. Conversations that are planned out, step-by-step, to subtly increase kino and intimacy and eventually lead to sex are boring to girls. Why? Because girls see through each of your “subtle escalations” and get fed up and annoyed, or worse, bored. They feel slighted—like you are insulting their intelligence by trying to pull the wool over their eyes and using a scheme to bed them. That really turns them off, because frankly, it’s very AFC, and super indirect, and being indirect is a one-way ticket into the fast lane for rejection. Why is that so? Because being indirect shows a lack of confidence, and confidence is the cornerstone of any successful DJ’s arsenal. By hiding behind pickup lines and planned conversation models, you hide away your confidence as well. That’s killer.

The reason its killer is because unless you have unshakable confidence as the foundation of your game, you’re entire game is build on a flimsy premise, liable to break down at any time and leave you with a “learning experience” if you catch my drift. Furthermore, without confidence, you can’t have ****y, and without ****y, you can’t have funny (unless you use self-deprecating humor, a big no-no in picking up girls). Without funny, you are unable to build intimacy, and without intimacy you can’t possibly hope to get a girl to go home with you. So, as you can see, if you don’t display confidence, it weakens your approach tremendously—to the point where you will almost never succeed.

Now, I’m not saying a “hook” line is bad—you know, something clever that will get a girls attention and get her interested in you—but if you predicate you’re entire game on a canned lines that you’ve thought up while watching TV or lying in bed, you will fail. Moreover, if you try and force your conversation with your target into a “mold” that is specifically supposed to lead to each of these steps:

Meeting
Break “Strangers” state
Create strong emotions
Create physical arousal
Make an opportunity
Sex

You will fail with that as well. You must let the conversation flow organically, and only consider how well you are progressing through the above steps during breakpoints (i.e. when she goes to the bathroom, when you go to the bathroom etc.). If you do that and show supreme confidence in whatever you do or say, everything else will fall into place. Contrive your approach, and you will crash and burn. So learn to be confident, and let your true self shine.

~ICE~

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
i disagree

i disagree

i am a language teacher

i can manage to get convos going for hours on end if i want by using a structure i have my questions all lined up in front of me and when i run out of steam or ideas i pass on to the nxt question

naturally i adlib all the time inbetween each question i show my personality my sense of humor whatever

that s why i believe one should have a structure a framework if you want with a directional opener an opinionopener a confrontational opinion opener plus 2 negs ( alwauys the same QUESTIONS AND negs )

it works!! i know it does coz i get loads of digits

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I freestyle it as well...I only rehearse things when I wanna apologize to the girl..

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
i disagree

i am a language teacher

i can manage to get convos going for hours on end if i want by using a structure i have my questions all lined up in front of me and when i run out of steam or ideas i pass on to the nxt question

naturally i adlib all the time inbetween each question i show my personality my sense of humor whatever

that s why i believe one should have a structure a framework if you want with a directional opener an opinionopener a confrontational opinion opener plus 2 negs ( alwauys the same QUESTIONS AND negs )

it works!! i know it does coz i get loads of digits
You may get digits.... but do you get girls? There is a BIG difference.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Oh goddammit!

If there was a way of getting hot chicks easily and on demand besides getting rich and famous and male model bodies we'd all be doing it right now and the board and other PUA books wouldn't f**king exist!

Wake your asses up!

Understand that the canned lines won't work unless you got fame and/ or fortune. I know a rich dude who told a girl that his love for her burned hotter than a Charizard's tail! WTF? Try using that line on a chick and you will crash and burn. But the rich guy's girl laughed because he's rich and the girl is after that, as it offers security!

But the point is you must be spontaneous. Stop TRYING to be original, as you'll end up using a cheap variation of a PUA pickup line or someone else.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
The Formula Based On Social Psychology

the pick up formula

v you must value the girl you must get her to feel valued and important ( empathy principle commitment principle FREEDMAN FRAZER BURGER DILLARD ) thru getting her to give her opinions on such or such subject

vat value added to tania ( tania coulb be anygirl ) you must praise her for getting involved in the convo by expressing her opinions on such or such a subject ( labeling principle CIALDINI REGAN

dhv you the sarger must show valure thru humor negging ( alphaness ) C/F

V +VAT + DHV ( and exchange of digits )

Finally you exchange numbers you tear up a piece of paper in two write down your own digits on one piece tender the other piece to the girl with the pencil 95 PER CENT OF THE TIME she ll write down her digits ( reciprocity principle CIALDINI

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
the pick up formula

v you must value the girl you must get her to feel valued and important ( empathy principle commitment principle FREEDMAN FRAZER BURGER DILLARD ) thru getting her to give her opinions on such or such subject

vat value added to tania ( tania coulb be anygirl ) you must praise her for getting involved in the convo by expressing her opinions on such or such a subject ( labeling principle CIALDINI REGAN

dhv you the sarger must show valure thru humor negging ( alphaness ) C/F

V +VAT + DHV ( and exchange of digits )

Finally you exchange numbers you tear up a piece of paper in two write down your own digits on one piece tender the other piece to the girl with the pencil 95 PER CENT OF THE TIME she ll write down her digits ( reciprocity principle CIALDINI

Dude that was jibberish.

I know the terms....

and that was jibberish.

And like I said before, getting her digits is A LOT different than getting her.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Oh goddammit!

If there was a way of getting hot chicks easily and on demand besides getting rich and famous and male model bodies we'd all be doing it right now and the board and other PUA books wouldn't f**king exist!

Wake your asses up!

Understand that the canned lines won't work unless you got fame and/ or fortune. I know a rich dude who told a girl that his love for her burned hotter than a Charizard's tail! WTF? Try using that line on a chick and you will crash and burn. But the rich guy's girl laughed because he's rich and the girl is after that, as it offers security!

But the point is you must be spontaneous. Stop TRYING to be original, as you'll end up using a cheap variation of a PUA pickup line or someone else.

lol that line is funny