Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why ask question(s) on So Suave if?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Why ask question(s) on SS if you don't like the answers or have no plans to put any of the common sense advice you've been given into action?

IE: Telling dudes to work out, groom better etc...Posted pic of person seeking advice 6-12 months later = no changes made.

Is this site just a venting/ mental masturbation band aid for posters who prefer to pay lip service and or "listen" while common sense advice goes in one ear and out the other? :crazy: :yes:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the poster's stupidity if he chooses to ignore 20, 30 guys of varying age groups telling him the same thing. From ages 18 to 55, you think all these points of views are THAT wrong and off key? No, they generally veer in the same direction. But...AFC-hood is a strong force!

When I had my first question/problem last summer, and some replies were dead-on-balls to what was happening and what I was doing and thinking, I was like, ok, this is no joke, these mudderphukkers have been around the block! I screwed up, now I have to listen and do and improve.

People are just too goddamn coddled lately and can't own a bad decision.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
It is the poster's stupidity if he chooses to ignore 20, 30 guys of varying age groups telling him the same thing. From ages 18 to 55, you think all these points of views are THAT wrong and off key? No, they generally veer in the same direction. But...AFC-hood is a strong force!

When I had my first question/problem last summer, and some replies were dead-on-balls to what was happening and what I was doing and thinking, I was like, ok, this is no joke, these mudderphukkers have been around the block! I screwed up, now I have to listen and do and improve.

People are just too goddamn coddled lately and can't own a bad decision.
I worry if all the replys are the same. That means nobody is thinking for themselves.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Yeah I agree. Very few here actually make the effort to improve their lives. If only people had more journals :/ now everyone just wants to hear what they want to hear. If the advice is really good they'll dismiss it cause its not what they wanted to hear but it was what they needed to hear.

B

BeDJ

Can you guys sympathize and reassure the cheated poster that his GF won't do it again? Fvck.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I worry if all the replys are the same. That means nobody is thinking for themselves.
30 people saying "you need to hit the GYM" and boy doesn't listen because he's lazy so he's fat which makes him lazy which makes him fat .......
(I know the pics/thread that NN is talking about)

The very definition of insanity - To do the same thing over and over and expect different results. (quoted again and again on this forum, I know)

"Why cant I just FVCK!?"

You need to hit the gym, sort that wardrobe and get a decent haircut and maybe try contact lenses.

12months later "i still aint gettin none"

Pictures show that you have ignored ALL 3 points that you were told to work on. AND the optional one (contacts).

Judge Filth calls a ruling - you dont really want to get laid, you'd rather bvtch and moan on and online forum and fap to a mantroll on realtime chatzy!
Questiontime has been suspended for you on this board until you follow the advice already handed to you and put up pics to prove it.

Case closed.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
30 people saying "you need to hit the GYM" and boy doesn't listen because he's lazy so he's fat which makes him lazy which makes him fat .......
(I know the pics/thread that NN is talking about)

The very definition of insanity - To do the same thing over and over and expect different results. (quoted again and again on this forum, I know)

"Why cant I just FVCK!?"

You need to hit the gym, sort that wardrobe and get a decent haircut and maybe try contact lenses.

12months later "i still aint gettin none"

Pictures show that you have ignored ALL 3 points that you were told to work on. AND the optional one (contacts).

Judge Filth calls a ruling - you dont really want to get laid, you'd rather bvtch and moan on and online forum and fap to a mantroll on realtime chatzy!
Questiontime has been suspended for you on this board until you follow the advice already handed to you and put up pics to prove it.

Case closed.

LOLOLOLOL PACKERS HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Holy sh1t that was great.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think we should make it mandatory to have a picture of the members before they ask any questions.... i mean sometimes i see the pics of some guys and i'm like "no wonder they don't get laid"