Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why asian guys can't get white girls

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I saw that "Yellow fever" althoguh I kno soem asian guys who are liek that guy, wondering how the white guy gets teh asian girls lol.

tambok

Reaction score
If you are Asian and you like white girls, you need to get out of the US. Go to E. Europe and you will have many of them. Like in lots and lots. If you and Asian man that likes Asian girls but is frustrated that white hunks are snatching them from you from under your nose, please consider Thailand, VN and the Philippines. There are millions of girls there who will eat an Asian-American guy alive!

The US is just not a very good love market for Asian men. I would accept the fact and add a few more countries to the collection. The US is only 4% of the world population so theories of why and how, and what needs to be done, written by admittedly very knowledgeable people, only apply in the US and also possibly Canada, UK, Oz, NZ, etc. Together possibly still less than t10 % of the world population.

I would diversify into other countries just like successful US companies do. Thy got sick and tired of the whining, expensive, striking, suing American worker and moved to China.

If you become a human multinational, you will get anything you want. I mean it.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
tambok said:
If you are Asian and you like white girls, you need to get out of the US. Go to E. Europe and you will have many of them. Like in lots and lots. If you and Asian man that likes Asian girls but is frustrated that white hunks are snatching them from you from under your nose, please consider Thailand, VN and the Philippines. There are millions of girls there who will eat an Asian-American guy alive!

The US is just not a very good love market for Asian men. I would accept the fact and add a few more countries to the collection. The US is only 4% of the world population so theories of why and how, and what needs to be done, written by admittedly very knowledgeable people, only apply in the US and also possibly Canada, UK, Oz, NZ, etc. Together possibly still less than t10 % of the world population.

I would diversify into other countries just like successful US companies do. Thy got sick and tired of the whining, expensive, striking, suing American worker and moved to China.

Boy, you could not be more WRONG.

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
tambok said:

To be honest, I find Filipino girls damn sexy as hell. Viet girls are kinda cute most of the time hit or miss, but I kno this cambo/viet girl and She's bangin.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cleric said:
This is a light hearted comedy that ends up being quite enlightening at the end. I run into it by accident but enjoyed watching it. Its entertaining and well made. You don't have to be Asian to learn from it either ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bWYFGBTuE
At the beginning I thought this was some sort of retarded "Asian thread" again...:whistle:

But man that was some real funny sh*t!:up: Despite being light-hearted and funny, it still holds a lot of truth to it...:p

I'm sure the two Asian guys, the main character and the other Asian guy we see in the very first scene have absolutely NO problem getting girls. They are good looking, fit, and cool. Although the main character plays some Asian guy with no "clue", you can still tell he's a cool dude in real life.

By the way, the Chinese writing on his shirt means "white people can't understand this" (meaning the writing itself:p ).
And the final scene with the black dude was just gold!!!:crackup:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tambok said:
Uh.. :down:

Something tells me you go to africa to buy little boys.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about the swag.

The only girls that I see that swear off asians,whites,indians,arabs,etc..is some latinas and most black women (from all countries).

But even then i've seen it.If you're hip,you dress cool,look good,nice body,fun personality,it doesn't or at least shouldn't matter.

Yeah though most white chics I've spoken too or only open to dating white guys,spanish and some black guys and even mock asians for having small ****s and whatnot.

It's ruff,but you guys gotta go after you're women harder that's not cool letting whiteboys have all the fun then have them come to you when they wanna get married?

lmao,that is not cool,You guys better get on it.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean a don juan asian would not have a chance to amerian blond smart sexy gurl????

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad im an asian who boinks blond girls from iceland and france..

Cleric

Banned
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
Asian man cant have USA or EU girls because of their small........
I wonder if that thing about Asian men is mostly a myth like the one about black men.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally for me, "all" of the stereotype are complete bu11sh1t...

if you say that "all" asian have small....then are you also saying that "all" white people are races.....think about it, not all people are the same

hope i didnt offended any asian or white around here....those are the stereotype around here(where i live)and when ever i heard 'em(1/1000) its only jokes....

ohhh and by the way, the video pretty good overall...

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that white women don't dig asian guys because most of them have a very small penis

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh, here we go again with guys' e-maginary huge e-pen0rs... :rolleyes:

But isn't it really size, not color?
Or skills, not size?
Or alphaness, not skills?
Or attraction, not alphaness?
Or "love," not sex?