Why are you stealing?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think of it as a library card. You go to the library, get movies and books and CD's and everything else for free, use the information however u like and it's all free. Now you do have to return it, but with books it's really not the same as music. You can read the book, get the information in your brain forever, all for free, even though if you bought the book you could pay a pretty penny for one.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well THATS NOT JUSTIFIED TO PARADOX, SPLAT. ur a STEALING STEALER and ULL ROT IN HELL WITH THE REST OF US

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
well THATS NOT JUSTIFIED TO PARADOX, SPLAT. ur a STEALING STEALER and ULL ROT IN HELL WITH THE REST OF US
Go easy Piranha45, I don't make the rules. I did not declare "Thou shalt not steal." I was not around when Hammurabi set up a code of laws. Society says that if you are stealing then you are a thief.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSplat said:
I think of it as a library card. You go to the library, get movies and books and CD's and everything else for free, use the information however u like and it's all free. Now you do have to return it, but with books it's really not the same as music. You can read the book, get the information in your brain forever, all for free, even though if you bought the book you could pay a pretty penny for one.
You are stealing. You try to justify it to make yourself feel better about stealing.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Library books are not free. They're bought with tax dollars. Same thing with music CDs and movie DVD's from the library. It's OK to borrow a purchased copy of the media, but if you make copies from it, then that does cross the line into stealing the media, or copyright infringement, which is a form of stealing.

Whether stealing is wrong in this situation or just how wrong copyright infringement is notwithstanding, how many ways are some people going to argue Copyright infringement isn't a form of stealing? On top of being thieves, you guys are liars too :D . j/k

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry TheSplat, sometimes I get a little overzealous.

I'm sure you still have a shot at making Purgatory.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Go easy Piranha45, I don't make the rules. I did not declare "Thou shalt not steal." I was not around when Hammurabi set up a code of laws. Society says that if you are stealing then you are a thief.
But if you steal millions you're a politician.

Get real.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
politicians are often re-elected, though; society must think otherwise.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
But if you steal millions you're a politician.

Get real.
I realize you are trying to redirect. This thread is about Music, ebook and movie theft not about politicians