Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are You Here?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to conduct a poll and most of my threds are ignored, much to the detriment of society.

I am here because I want to hone my skills as a playa. Some guys seem to want to get a first date, others are seeking LTR's...etc.

I cant understand why a person seeking an LTR would want to visit a Don Juan site, and de Angelo always speaks about getting that special chick, but then still says hes a playa.

Why are YOU here? I dont want to make a judgement, just interested.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant understand why a person seeking an LTR would want to visit a Don Juan site, and de Angelo always speaks about getting that special chick, but then still says hes a playa.
Do you think attraction ends with getting the girl?

Kaine

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YES KAINE

To most of the blokes who post here I DO think that they feel attraction ends in getting the girl. I don't think they are even after attraction, many just want a LTR at all costs. If it can fog a mirror, they will jump into a LTR....can't you feel that or smell that desperation in many posts?

Thing is, I dont give a toss, if a bloke is up front with that, then our job is to try and help him....after we say "DONT DO IT" ....that is.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I think those that want a LTR are mostly trying to learn how to keep a girl/woman. The skills to maintain a LTR are good to have and not covered here nearly enough. The same skills can be used to have better relationships with friends, family and co-workers, too.

I'm here to offer advice mostly, although once in awhile I will ask for male opinions about stiuations in my own life.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why i am here....

Sart: I am here for 2 reasons...

Reason 1:

To pick up helpfull tips on women here and there... eventhough i see myself as a Don Juan, there are ALWAYS new things to learn.

Reason 2:

Just like i have picked up alot of knowledge off others in the past, i am now returning the favour to society by sharing MY knowledge with others and helping people out where i can,this is a place where i am able to discuss "WOMEN" with other people that also "study" women and how they work, so TALKING about it with others is better than just reading things on the net and not see what ppl have to say about it etc.

laterz...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i found this place by google search on that mell gibsons film what women want. and couldnt stop reading seeing all the mistakes i made.
though i was happy knowing that i already knew some of the stuff i read on this site naturally b4 i saw this site or any other site like this.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: YES KAINE

Originally posted by Sart
To most of the blokes who post here I DO think that they feel attraction ends in getting the girl. I don't think they are even after attraction, many just want a LTR at all costs. If it can fog a mirror, they will jump into a LTR....can't you feel that or smell that desperation in many posts?

Thing is, I dont give a toss, if a bloke is up front with that, then our job is to try and help him....after we say "DONT DO IT" ....that is.
I agree with that desperation comment. I think many of the men on this site are lonely and just want to be loved by someone.

God made us in his image and in the image of his heart, then he made woman to attract us.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple

Well the reason why I'm here is to exchange ideas with guys about women. Also to get advice about certain situation or to give my advice. The idea behind this discussion forum, I think, is so guys can have a place where they can help each other out!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To learn how to sustain a relationship. I've managed to finetune my appearance and social skills to the point where I'm among the most popular and respected people on my university campus. I can pick up women, get dates, score ONS and I even get hit on and asked out regularly now.

You would think that I'd be pleased with myself and have little to moan about. At one time I thought I was a DJ and had it all nailed, but time after time, I keep getting burned by women I trust and just don't know how to keep them interested in the long term.

This board has done a lot for me in terms of seduction, confidence and self improvement, but I really think a relationship forum is needed.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here because I wanted a nice warm pvssy to stick my d1ck into once or twice a week.

I'm a simple man. ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Simple

Originally posted by Freeman
Well the reason why I'm here is to exchange ideas with guys about women. Also to get advice about certain situation or to give my advice. The idea behind this discussion forum, I think, is so guys can have a place where they can help each other out!
Well put!;)

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically because here you can post a question or opinion and get 5-10 replies from people who know and care about the subject. None of my friends really listens cares or know very much about this. This forum is like somebody to lean on... the goal is of course to slam a woman and lose my virginity though... Its just good to go somewhere with frustrations and learn something as well.

Reaction score
I was thinking today about you Sart, and how your threads don't get enough recognition.

just for some clarification - are you the one who's married?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sart, I put up basically the exact same question about a week ago, and just like most of my posts, it was essentially ignored. Whatever, loss to those who don't read it.

Its a good thing that you put it up too. What brings someone here and what makes them stay can be two different things.

I first came to this site to learn how to pick up women. After becoming a skilled PUA, I continue to go to this site to learn new theories about confidence and taking charge.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
well when i first came here it was for basic self improvement. now its just to freepost.