Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women these days failing to weed out irresponsible/stupid men?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
Why is it that our society (at least in the US), it has come to a point where instead of the intelligent and successful men being hugely successful with women, its the low lifes and the idiots who are easily hooking up with women left and right and having tons of kids that they have no intention of ever taken care of, leaving yet another poor single mother?

It has been explained 10000 times on here, but we still get the same question. But again, in general, it is because the low lifes and the idiots who are easily hooking up with women left and right can make them feel strong powerful feelings that the intelligent and successful men cannot. These strong powerful feelings override what any rich or successful man can or will do for a women. Again, for example, any women would rather have sex with an idiot who takes her out dancing on Friday night, meets all his friends, and who she has fun with, rather than the richest, most intelligent guy in the City who stays at home watching tv.

So why is it that intelligence, ambitious, and hard working men like me are being rejected these days over jobless deadbeats who will father more children this year then I will in my entire life?

Because jobless deadbeats know how to make the women feel special, wanted, sexy, desirable. No amount in intelligence, ambition, or money a man has or will make will make a difference.

Yes, I am an AFC and he may be a seasoned DJ but lets be serious here, being a AFC doesn't have any effect on your success or your contribution to society. I am an AFC but I am soon to hold two master degrees, have a decently paying job, and own two homes. I'm obviously an success and being an AFC isn't holding me back in my professional career and my ambitions in life.

That's great! Congratulations on all the education and money. But again, we will repeat the same thing. No amount of education, money, homes, master degrees, PHD degrees or Nobel Science Awards is what makes a women fall in love and have sex with you. Women don't care about your contribution to society, women care about how you make them feel.

So, again I ask, completely theoretical question and discussion, why the sudden reversal on how women choose their mates from 50 years ago?
There has been no sudden reversal, as much as you want to believe there has been. You are trying to convince us and yourself that logic is the way to win over women, which, if you've spent any time reading and studying the 1000 articles on here, is the worst thing to do if you want to date or have sex with a woman. Women have always chosen how the feel over what's best for them and there is nothing you can do about it - it's biology, in their genetic makeup.

Nicole Kidman said it best in Eyes Wide Shut: "If you men ONLY knew, we would give up everything, the house in the suburbs, the white picket fence, the family life, we would give it all up for one night on amazing passion with the hottest hunk in the world."

Diane Lane did it in Unfaithful too. She had it all with the guy with 2 masters degrees and 2 houses, but she gave it all up so have sex with the guy who had NOTHING, but could rock her boat faster than a Ferrari.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
100% true, but why in society is this a bad thing?
It's not. This site isn't representative of society. There's just alot of horny guys on here worshiping anyone who gets tail.

Since when is going to bed early on a thursday night for work tomorrow a bad thing but going to the bars and drinking till 2am then waking up the next morning at 12pm because you have no job and live with your parents a good thing?

I litterally have a friend (more of a acquaintance, not a close friend) who makes minimum wage at del taco, lives with his parents and is 31 years old. He gets way more tail than me (I get none). He also has 2 kids that he never sees and doesn't support (and never will).
And yet he will be labeled "Alpha" by the geniuses on this board.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you were to ask me to pick it apart, that really hasn't changed, at least out here in Los Angeles, a chick won't hook up with you unless your rich/famous or have solid game.

That being said, I will agree with you in the other cities of the U.S.

I dunno, I don't think you can just call girls irrational or stupid. I understand, you have two houses, a master's degree and are clearly a man of high value, but I don't think it directly translates into something that will make her FEEL attracted towards you.

You gotta also factor in, there are a ton of people in your same boat, a bmw doesn't really set you apart, but if you're driving say an Aston Martin Vantage, that's a distinguishing factor.

I think Mystery said it right in one of his Anecdotes where he talks about how men buy women cars and they're just kind of "meh" about it, whereas if you were to sit down to have a romantic evening and feed them strawberries or something, that would be so much more powerful.

Women and men haven't changed in the last million years, if you're edgy and dominant towards a girl, she's much more apt to respond to you than if you just throw material possessions at her.

Just my 2 cents

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
Women and men haven't changed in the last million years, if you're edgy and dominant towards a girl, she's much more apt to respond to you than if you just throw material possessions at her.
Which is good. If she's giddy when you give her material sh*t chances are she's a golddigger.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the question asked in the thread name.

Because a lot of women are stupid and irresponsible. Somewhere in the last 50 years, people started getting dumber.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the "good genes vs. good dad" argument.

It basically comes down to the guys who posess the best genes to pass on to children are the badass testosterone-filled guys: they give the best "chance" for the kids to survive. Think about it:

You have two choices: a guy (A) who is nice and caring and reliable abd will look after the woman, and one (B) who is big and hulking and strong and adventurous. Mr. A will throw children who are nice and caring and gentle, and thusly more likely to be eaten by lions while they contemplate the nice flowers. Mr. B on the other hand will throw kids who are big and strong and will be able to fight off/run away from the lions.

Nature has dictated that women want their kids to have the best chance of survival possible. It's biologically ingrained in them. The conundrum lies in that those "good gene" carriers don't always make the best fathers.

So it comes down to "Shag the guy with the good genes to give my baby the best chance at surviving, but settle down with the nice calm and caring guy, as he will provide a good atmosphere for my baby to grow up in."

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are women these days failing to weed out irresponsible/stupid men?

The answer to the question is actually straight forward. Its the same reason there are irresponsible/stupid men these days... lower standards of behaviour. The media play a massive part in this lowering of behaviour standards.

The women don't know what high standard behaviour is! Its not just the men. You need to BE a high standard person to recognise it. People are attracted to like minded people. People with similar standards of behaviour etc. As you develop yourself from an AFC into a DJ you won't be attracted to women who you used to be attracted to before because you have higher standards.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
Check out the "good genes vs. good dad" argument.

It basically comes down to the guys who posess the best genes to pass on to children are the badass testosterone-filled guys: they give the best "chance" for the kids to survive. Think about it:

You have two choices: a guy (A) who is nice and caring and reliable abd will look after the woman, and one (B) who is big and hulking and strong and adventurous. Mr. A will throw children who are nice and caring and gentle, and thusly more likely to be eaten by lions while they contemplate the nice flowers. Mr. B on the other hand will throw kids who are big and strong and will be able to fight off/run away from the lions.

Nature has dictated that women want their kids to have the best chance of survival possible. It's biologically ingrained in them. The conundrum lies in that those "good gene" carriers don't always make the best fathers.

So it comes down to "Shag the guy with the good genes to give my baby the best chance at surviving, but settle down with the nice calm and caring guy, as he will provide a good atmosphere for my baby to grow up in."
That all sounds really good... but are women really thinking about babies during the seduction process?

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
That all sounds really good... but are women really thinking about babies during the seduction process?
I'm a strong proponent of the view that children are mostly accidental products rather than planned occurrences. I might be cynical when I think this and I'm hoping reality doesn't match my opinion, but it has shaped my view to be more responsible regardless.

Under this view, women do not think about potential children. Most women don't want children (with the guy with good genes and nothing else) because it would be detrimental to their standard of living. However the bad boy / DJ with nothing going for him triggers in women the emotional impact that disarms their no-baby defense.

Plus sex doesn't always lead to babies.

Igetit!

Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Oh Warrior,Warrior. You just don't get it,do you? Hansol's reply is right on the money. It's flawless. As for your question about whether women are thinking about babies during the seduction process,well....let me see if I can shed a little light on that for you.

Hansol siad that "nature" has dictated or that it has been biologically ingrained in women to want their kids to have the best chance of survival.
I agree. However, you need to understand what that really means. This "instinct" has been "programmed" into women. And it operates totally independant of their will. In other words,it's involuntary. They have no say so in the matter. Do they think about babies during the seduction process? Well let me ask you this:When you go outside in 100 degree weather,do you "think" about sweating? Do you make a decision to sweat? Do you say to yourself,"Ok,I've been out here for 10 minutes. It's time to start sweating now."? Of course not.

Your body haa already been programmed to have certain responses to specific conditions. Your body does it,not you (that is,your mind). You don't make a decision to sweat,your body just does it automatically when certain conditions are met.

When you cut your finger,it heals...automatically...by itself. You don't think about it. You don't say,"Ok finger,heal." You have NO say so in the healing process,your body heals itself without your permission or consent. That's what the body has been programmed to do.

Women are "programmed" to feel attraction for men who "appear" to give their children the best chance for survival.
You ever hear of "Attraction isn't a choice."?

If it were a choice,if it were a decision,you think a woman would "choose" to be attracted to guy A:a man with no job,living at his parent's house,who cheats on her,who has 6 children wtih 6 different women,who verbally and physically abuses her,or Guy B:a man who's a good person,has a job,a place of his own,who treats her with dignity and respect,and who would never cheat on her or abuse her.What...you think she'd choose guy A?

Of course she wouldn't,but that's what we see in the world today.

Let me ask you this:When you see a hot girl,and I mean a really,really attractive women,do you think to yourself,"Hmm,I can't decide if I should feel attraction for her or not. I may need some time to think about it" or is it like,BAM!!! She's hot!!! And you're immediatley attracted to her?
My guess is it's the immediate attraction. Your logical mind has nothing to do with it,and in fact,is completely circumvented and ignored when you see a hot girl.

All you do is FEEL.

It's the same for women.

Dude,I'm tired. It's 7 in the morning,and I just worked a 12 hour shift.

Hope this helps.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
No they do not think of babies, but they are attracted to good-looking men i.e. those with good genes. And attraction leads to sex and sex leads to babies.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Oh Warrior,Warrior. You just don't get it,do you? Hansol's reply is right on the money. It's flawless. As for your question about whether women are thinking about babies during the seduction process,well....let me see if I can shed a little light on that for you.

Hansol siad that "nature" has dictated or that it has been biologically ingrained in women to want their kids to have the best chance of survival.
I agree. However, you need to understand what that really means. This "instinct" has been "programmed" into women. And it operates totally independant of their will. In other words,it's involuntary. They have no say so in the matter. Do they think about babies during the seduction process? Well let me ask you this:When you go outside in 100 degree weather,do you "think" about sweating? Do you make a decision to sweat? Do you say to yourself,"Ok,I've been out here for 10 minutes. It's time to start sweating now."? Of course not.

Your body haa already been programmed to have certain responses to specific conditions. Your body does it,not you (that is,your mind). You don't make a decision to sweat,your body just does it automatically when certain conditions are met.

When you cut your finger,it heals...automatically...by itself. You don't think about it. You don't say,"Ok finger,heal." You have NO say so in the healing process,your body heals itself without your permission or consent. That's what the body has been programmed to do.

Women are "programmed" to feel attraction for men who "appear" to give their children the best chance for survival.
You ever hear of "Attraction isn't a choice."?

If it were a choice,if it were a decision,you think a woman would "choose" to be attracted to guy A:a man with no job,living at his parent's house,who cheats on her,who has 6 children wtih 6 different women,who verbally and physically abuses her,or Guy B:a man who's a good person,has a job,a place of his own,who treats her with dignity and respect,and who would never cheat on her or abuse her.What...you think she'd choose guy A?

Of course she wouldn't,but that's what we see in the world today.

Let me ask you this:When you see a hot girl,and I mean a really,really attractive women,do you think to yourself,"Hmm,I can't decide if I should feel attraction for her or not. I may need some time to think about it" or is it like,BAM!!! She's hot!!! And you're immediatley attracted to her?
My guess is it's the immediate attraction. Your logical mind has nothing to do with it,and in fact,is completely circumvented and ignored when you see a hot girl.

All you do is FEEL.

It's the same for women.

Dude,I'm tired. It's 7 in the morning,and I just worked a 12 hour shift.

Hope this helps.
I like your analogies.

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread.

I just want to add that woman don`t think with their brains, they think only with their emotions.

And another fact is that almost every child in the vestern world who is born is not planned. It is with other word the woman, and only the womans desicion to have the child. I think an outcome of this selfish behavior is alot of single mothers.

Personally when a woman gets a child without talking to their partner first, it is the biggest and most normal fraud a man will get in their life. In fact most guys will get it, and it is from their closest loved one. These woman deserves to be single mothers. To get a child is a choise who woman takes alone " it is my child" . Most woman are intelligent enough to choose if they can have the child, it is not " Oh Im pregnant" in fact most of the time she planned this.

The truth is that most of the children is not the guys choise, it is the woman who are taking the choice alone , even though a child has 2 parents.

society has brainwached you to believe that this is OK. It is not.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
thewarrior said:
Probably not consciously. If a woman is very physically attracted to a man, she'll have this urge to "give herself to him", in other words have hot passionate sex with him. To FULLY give herself to him, is to have unprotected sex with him and RISK pregnancy. However it's that "risk" itself that gives her mindblowing sex.

Even women who are on the pill, in my opinion, take it for one reason only. It allows them to do it bareback and get this pretend thrill that they are being impregnated or at least risking pregnancy. It gives them an erotic thrill of giving themselves completely to their lover, even though they probably won't get pregnant. However, she will eventually fantasize about how it would feel EVEN BETTER if she stopped taking her pills, because ultimately her instinct is to do it naturally without protection. So it's not so much women thinking about babies, but their strong instinct to have unprotected or at least simulated unprotected sex. I use condoms religiously, but any seducer, including bad boys, know that it's so easy to talk a woman into going bareback that it's scary. That's why the degenerates can impregnate so many women and walk away.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these low life who get ass, are easier to get,
they are like famale hoe's .
lowlifes attract lowlifes. a women could have a nice paying job,nice car, and a nice house, a nice hot ass. dosnt change her mentality. she is still a low life if she ****s bum-ass men. its insecurity, they are threatened by a guy that has it all.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
these low life who get ass, are easier to get,
they are like famale hoe's .
lowlifes attract lowlifes. a women could have a nice paying job,nice car, and a nice house, a nice hot ass. dosnt change her mentality. she is still a low life if she ****s bum-ass men. its insecurity, they are threatened by a guy that has it all.
Sir,i disagree.
Women are attracted from those kind of guys because even with all the problem this guys have,they behave as men.
Usually men with a good job,who obey the rules or behave as society tell them to do,dont behave manly but mostly like evirated,they are like the dogs who get evitaret from their owner to have them behave good and dont create problem to him.
The point is that men loves women,and women loves men;and just like we dont feel attraction to a woman that looks like a man in her behaviour or clothes the same happen to women when they dont feel attraction to men that behave like women(never saying no,following social rules as bibles instead of doing what needs to be done or saying yes right when any stupid school teacher give pointless suggestion about behaviour).
Its not the idiot that attract women but the men who behave manly istead of taking care of pleasing each other,just remember about the bad boy at school that got attention from girls and recall how he didnt cared about other people appreciation.
If anything its not clear let me know,my english is not perfect yet.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of good advice in this thread. Advice that has been repeated over and over again. Merely having a masters degree and two houses doesn't entitle you to a woman's affections. YOU ARE NEVER "ENTITLED" TO A WOMAN'S AFFECTIONS. You have to make her feel. Feel anything. Love, hate, whatever. (Love is not the opposite of hate, rather they are the closest feelings to each other.) If you can't make a woman feel, even if you have 3263 houses and cars, you'll never get anything other than a golddigger.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become an ambitious, successful DJ and you will score more pvssy than the irresponsible DJ & ambitious AFC combined.