Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women so desperate?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you read it well.

Because of clubbing, where men go to get laid (unsuccessfully most of the times), men are known as "desperate". While this "desperation" is only for sex, I know many guys who are happy with their single life even when they are not getting any pssy for long periods of time, of course they would prefer to have some but the thing to see is that they are able to live well without it. With women it´s another story, women can´t go 3 weeks without a date or without making out with one guy. It has happened to me delaying a kiss close for a week, and then she´s gone. It´s an endless road of relationships and flings till they get married, it´s almost a non stop thing, what´s even funnier is that they will break up with guys after years of relationship, and then if they are near the 30 barrier they are capable to marry a guy after a 4/5 months of a relationship... it is that ridiculous their fear of being lonely. Why do you get this kind of behavior? Is it emotional? Lack of interesting things to do? why are they so relationship dependant..

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women (and most men) fear loneliness more than anything else. A lot of people don't know how to entertain themselves and are dependent on committed relationships as their sole reason for living. This is a terrible way to live.

A single woman in their 30's is seen as a failure by their peers. They will do ANYTHING to be accepted and appear to have full life by their friends and family. Kids, house, marriage around age 30 is viewed as a big success for a woman.

If she is single around this age, any man that comes into their life around this time is viewed as "the one" and you better believe they will stop at nothing to make sure the man walks down the aisle with her. That's why, in the ages of 28-35, a man must screen heavily for these "timeline" oriented b!tches to make sure they are not just a victim of a woman's selfish pursuit.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great assessment. The issue with women is that they value is based on their looks and on their ability to get men. If a woman is not on a date, doesn't have guys trying to screw her, gets free drink at the bar, she doesn't consider herself worthy.

It's probably why those woman that are in a state where they don't get attention, will go to the bar/club, dance like crazy, show off some skins, dance with 50 guys and make out with a few and then left with one for a ONS.

Then she got what she want it, will never speak to the guy again, while wishing that the man she wants will talk to her. Also, she will then start to complain to her girlfriends how guys are just trying to fvck...

That attention that women can get on a daily basis is a gift and a curse

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
she will then start to complain to her girlfriends how guys are just trying to fvck...
Dunno who first said it but one of the best quotes I've heard on that recently: "The kind of women who complain that men only want sex from them are the sort of women who have nothing more than that to offer."

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Dunno who first said it but one of the best quotes I've heard on that recently: "The kind of women who complain that men only want sex from them are the sort of women who have nothing more than that to offer."
And that's a wonderful quote. And it's usually the ones we claim our 9+'s.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Genesis 3:16 To the woman God said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

Love this.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

and he will rule over you.”
Man, god was a smart guy eh. I'm not a misogynist, I'm a hardcore Christian! :D

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:

and he will rule over you.
valid point. as a christian i have really pondered this verse a lot since joining here. theres another calling Eve Adam's helpmeet. also dont forget the underlined one which probably explains why women love to be submissive(possibly even further explaining why they are on the bottom during sex)

also statistically speaking there are more females than males....so if every man was paired off some females would have to be single. this likely makes them more desperate and they know it.