Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are we using so much math???

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm referring to all these :

1-5-10 technique
Equations to explain whether or not a woman will like you.
Comparing scoring to business production

Honestly, there is no use for mathematics in this area... I mean, NO SHYT if you approach more women the more women your gonna get...

Hell, I remember a 6 month period I approached over 1000 women with intent to see where it could go. I forget the how everything panned out... but there was several fun nights because of it.

This whole 'game' thing is more good intuition... that's ALL YOU NEED... how do you get it??? EXPERIENCE... how do you get experience?? MOSTLY BY FVCKING UP!!

So, yes I know the importance of getting your head straight, and figuring out how to develop your confidence, attitude, and everything... BUT FOR FVCKS SAKE if you're just sitting there and trying to figure it out mathematically... ON THE FLY, I hate to break it to you but you are dead in the water.

I remember hearing that the most successful people are mostly successful because they have a higher tolerance for setbacks and dissapointment. There is no better sign.

So, get out there, fvck up and get rejected and occasionally accepted so you have the experience to see the good signs and the bad signs... then you'll have the experience to know when to approach and what to say, and once you have enough good experience you'll get an intuition where you might not even realize that you are picking up on this chick untill she offers you her number...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Math to this subject is estimated by experience. It does not take into account circumstance or the user.

Just take it as your daily dose of information.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because those who cannot experience something merely hope to understand it. Hence KBDJ.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiz Nizzle
Math is the universal language of love my friend.
HAHA!!!

"Hey baby, I'd Sin* on your cos* to get on a tan* with you"

And it's an idea like that will hold you back from scoring... there is nothing to do with math in the intricacies of interation that lead to a successful pick-up of a girl.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because we're guys, and guys are good at math.

The "dandy" type, for example Cisco or Laura Croft does well the opposite sex simply because he/she is more like the opposite sex, so understands the mindset better.

In a way, the fascination with numbers is an example of being "overmale"

It would be nice if someone could show a formula for getting laid whenever you wanted, telepathically. The body language guys almost do this.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, that may be MackJr, your guys and your good at math... but anything above and beyond the understanding that you need to put a disproportional amount of effort for the amount of result (huge increase in effort gives slight improvement in result), and that there is an certain average success rate that a given person can achieve in a certain setting.

Anything more is simply speculating because if there is a mathematical equation you COULD use to get women, it would be so infinitaly complex that only your subconscious mind could figure it out.

Therefore, any formula is either useful as an indicator or not useful at all.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to lay out the art of pickup mathematically... I think it could be done. It's not unlike economics. (Game theory can be used to explain both mating preferences and market economies)

Mystery explains his thoughts in pseudo-mathematics, although he stops short of equations, he can be very formal.

I think raw data would actually be more useful than theory... but reliable data is so hard to come by.

For example, imagine if you had a list of 10,000 men, a 1-page description of key attributes (perhaps tabulated), and then photos of the women each one has slept with.

Useful? I think so.

These days, I spend most of my time checking out the _men_ that I see with hot women. Checking out the women themselves is just mental masturbation unless I'm going to approach them.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
how do you get experience?? MOSTLY BY FVCKING UP!!
I really, really like this quote. Almost feel like sigging it :)

-Bill

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'll tell you right now that you'll only prove that you don't hold the traits to take advantage of your research... I prefer the direct approach, so much more fulfilling to hear a girls screaming "YEEEESSSSS!!!!OH GOD YESSS!!!", rather than screaming it yourself when you finally crack the code.

Bill, you like it... I won't be offended...

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh, you're missing the point. maths is the perfect tool to seduce women....

heres a sample coversation -

You: "hey baby, you fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus"

Polly Nomial: "get lost loser"

You: "I wanna be a tangent to your curves."

Polly Nomial: "what?"

You: "Let's integrate our parts."

Polly Nomial: "Get away from me"

It looks bad but she'll probably give you her number after that.

If you want you can sing her this song/limerick I found...

Integral z-squared dz
From 1 to the cube root of 3
Times the cosine
Of three pi over 9
Equals log of the cube root of 'e'.

Last edited: