Why are there sooooooo many more single men than women at bars/online dating/everywhere else?

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
my problem with meeting EDM chicks is I live a very BORING lifestyle

I need a woman who is same way...who is big into fitness, has a decent job, is good with finances, etc.... A lot of EDM chicks are way too wild for me
Fixed

Bro go have fun with EDM chicks live a little you aren't marrying them damn.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to bars and I have guys who make small talk all the time and want to befriend me. They're always single

Yet, just about 80% of the women you talk to at the bars who are just there with a friend/2 other female friends, they always have boyfriends

What's the deal with this? Why do women go out with zero intention of meeting anybody? Where are all the single women hiding?
Secret Fact: They are just saying they have boyfriends to make you go away :p

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh basic rule, everyone lies, men being single or not don't matter, females being single or not depends on how hot they consider you and how much fear they have of losing they actual BF. so to keep this simple she will lie to you she is avaiable when you are hot and she will be seeing someone when you are not

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you like?
Not sure if you got the joke or not. Carl cox is gay, literally.

Im not upto date with it anymore but used to be heavily into that scene years ago.

Some tunes that will always have a place in my heart:

Gabriel ananda - doppelwhipper,
Ricardo Villalobos - dexter
Nathan fake - sky was pink (James Holden remix)

Was never really into a particular dj, more into the production side.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to bars and I have guys who make small talk all the time and want to befriend me. They're always single

Yet, just about 80% of the women you talk to at the bars who are just there with a friend/2 other female friends, they always have boyfriends

What's the deal with this? Why do women go out with zero intention of meeting anybody? Where are all the single women hiding?
Maybe it's true, maybe it's not....but if you are approaching them blindly you are running the risk of pursuing women taht don't want to be talked to.

If you don't care and just want to talk to women that's alright but if not you have to make your move on women who are receptive to your advances.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too busy walking their dogs, focusing on their career, getting attention from social media, going to their Pilates classes and watching This Is Us, and getting banged out by Chad when she is horny. They dont even have to leave the couch anymore.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Fixed

Bro go have fun with EDM chicks live a little you aren't marrying them damn.
my lifestyle isn't boring buddy

I go out two to three times a week, go to concerts, festivals, sports events

but I also don't do drugs, eat pretty healthy, am all about financial responsibility/managing finances intelligent, working a lot/making money, I drink very small amounts, working out 6 days a week, being a great brother/son/friend, etc...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find them easily in the daytime everywhere.
The #1 stereotype for women has been true for the past century. They love shopping!
I dare you to go to the mall, department store, or grocery store on a Saturday between 12pm - 6pm
I can remember going to a lot of high school homecoming football games, and it was a real joke how it seemed that every chick on the Homecoming Court had as a hobby "shopping". :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the thing, if a woman is loyal, decent and attractive she is going to be noticed by guys way before she gets out to the real world and out of school .... tell me when was the last time you met a girl like that in her twenties who is single ? You havent, neither have i, mainly cause they started dating at 16 or 17 and have been with the same guy for years and are not looking to date someone else , i have met some who seemed perfect and acted single but once she cheats with you she aint as decent as she looks .

Bars and clubs only have hos , whenther we want to admit it or not quality is not found at clubs nor parties ..... where do u find single good girls ? I have no idea but i know one thing for sure if you dont catch one during her highschool years youre kinda screwed .....
Years ago, before hypergamy really kicked in, I had reasonable success at church single's dances. It was like just being associated with a church scared away the bad ones, LOL.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, before hypergamy really kicked in, I had reasonable success at church single's dances. It was like just being associated with a church scared away the bad ones, LOL.
Getting lays? I heard people clean up in there.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Attachments

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret Fact: They are just saying they have boyfriends to make you go away :p
I like how even if you are not even trying to pick up on them, they throw out the "boyfriend" line. :lol:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the thing, if a woman is loyal, decent and attractive she is going to be noticed by guys way before she gets out to the real world and out of school .... tell me when was the last time you met a girl like that in her twenties who is single ? You havent, neither have i, mainly cause they started dating at 16 or 17 and have been with the same guy for years and are not looking to date someone else , i have met some who seemed perfect and acted single but once she cheats with you she aint as decent as she looks .

Bars and clubs only have hos , whenther we want to admit it or not quality is not found at clubs nor parties ..... where do u find single good girls ? I have no idea but i know one thing for sure if you dont catch one during her highschool years youre kinda screwed .....
It's a myth that girls are never ever single dude. I've met countless single girls.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my lifestyle isn't boring buddy

I go out two to three times a week, go to concerts, festivals, sports events

but I also don't do drugs, eat pretty healthy, am all about financial responsibility/managing finances intelligent, working a lot/making money, I drink very small amounts, working out 6 days a week, being a great brother/son/friend, etc...
Oh yes, if only your gorgeous sister Fatima knew you posted pics of her on a forum like this. You have jerked off to to you sister more times than you have had sex. And your short and balding, ok maybe the surgery sorted that but you look 35-40.

Suck it

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

I live near Chicago, which supposedly has tons of single girls but this graph doesn't mean anything. All it counts are unmarried women - it counts the female who is seeing 3 different guys from her social circle and has zero interest in you hitting on her as being single, which she is not.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yes, if only your gorgeous sister Fatima knew you posted pics of her on a forum like this. You have jerked off to to you sister more times than you have had sex. And your short and balding, ok maybe the surgery sorted that but you look 35-40.

Suck it
Fatima? Dude we're not fukking muslim. We have normal christian names you douchebag

Nah, I've never jerked it to my sister. I'm not short either - I'm 5'10 and I'm not bald. I do look about 35 but that's ok. I'll look 35 until I'm about 55. My uncle barely aged from 30 to 55. Middle eastern men look much older at a young age but they keep that for a very very long time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatima? Dude we're not fukking muslim. We have normal christian names you douchebag

Nah, I've never jerked it to my sister. I'm not short either - I'm 5'10 and I'm not bald. I do look about 35 but that's ok. I'll look 35 until I'm about 55. My uncle barely aged from 30 to 55. Middle eastern men look much older at a young age but they keep that for a very very long time.
Maria and Ana don’t want old looking middle eastern dude with no soul trying to talk to them in a club. They tell him they have boyfriends and while he walks away whisper “I hear thats bigdave from sosuave looool”

I don’t mean soul as in jivin in Motown,I literally mean you are a robotic clone.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you got the joke or not. Carl cox is gay, literally.

Im not upto date with it anymore but used to be heavily into that scene years ago.

Some tunes that will always have a place in my heart:

Gabriel ananda - doppelwhipper,
Ricardo Villalobos - dexter
Nathan fake - sky was pink (James Holden remix)

Was never really into a particular dj, more into the production side.
Why does his sexuality matter?