Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are there so many...

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score

WHY are there so many guys on here that have ONE-itis, i mean i thougt the purpose of being on this board was to FIRST and foremost get better at approaching WOMEN (not one woman but WOMEN). Second i thought it was to talk about field experience and problem you have in the field. (not the fact that you in love with one chick that doenst know your name or that your alive).

I mean seriouly i not saying everone is like this but the majority of the post i see, the guys have ONE-itis, are they not reading the bible, just not paying attention WHAT???

Damn

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation:
  • Joe sees this girl he thinks is hot (maybe he dates her, maybe he doesn't).
  • He despairs at ever talking to her.
  • Despair turns into anguish, and he thinks "There must be some way to make her mine!"
  • He gets on google, and searches for various keywords.
  • Up pops SoSuave - "Aha!" he thinks to himself... "This is the answer!"
  • Not taking time to read anything of value (DJB), he sees this part of the forum.
  • Thinking that if he posts his truly unique situation :rolleyes:, "I really like this girl, I feel like I'm in love, how do I get her?" that he'll in no time have a custom-made reply that, if followed correctly, he'll be able to use to pull her in.

End of story.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn diablo your ****ing right, I just notice all these wussies have a minamal amount of reply, i guess ill only reply too people with 50 plus replies.

WOW, i see the light.

Sad azz fuggin wuss bags

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the best thing is stop replying posts like that. i dont even read them.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
the best thing is stop replying posts like that. i dont even read them.
Yeah, all that red lettering, does my eyes in. Content not much cop either.:D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is natural for a guy to feel the need to be a protector. In order to protect a girl a guy must first focus on her. Some guys want a girl so bad that they assume the role of a protector before they have the girl. This is why One-itis develops

I can remember how I felt when my first girl friend wanted to go down town by herslef on a bus. I was freaking out and worried about her. I cared so much about her it was just crazy and it wasn't rational at all. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Some guys really have the need to be a protector. The more a guy has this need the more irrational he becomes

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never really felt that need to be a protector..**** Im not sure what I feel when it comes to that.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to hear you guys thoughts on the difference between what whipped is and what oneitis is.

As I understand oneitis is when you feel so strongly about a girl that you can't think of any other chick but her, and usually you don't even have any type of relationship with her.

On the otherhand, whipped is where you are in an STR or LTR with a chick and you like her so much that you give into her every wish and let her take control of the relationship for fear or losing her or pissing her off.

If anyone else see this different or has anything else to add please do so.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT
...On the otherhand, whipped is where you are in an STR or LTR with a chick and you like her so much that you give into her every wish and let her take control of the relationship for fear or losing her or pissing her off.

If anyone else see this different or has anything else to add please do so.
Good definition of "Whipped"!! "Whipped" being defined as being turned into an existence through manipulation (as a whipped egg) that you are far removed from your innate natural state!!!

Onetis is good if you want a woman for marriage and she has NOT been horing - meaning she is a virgin!!!! If not a virgin then just keep pimping her as her previous pimps- do not be dedicated to her!!!

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you PuertoRican_Lover.
Those are truly words of wisdom.