Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are so many women into hardcore weight lifting now?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noticing more and more women getting into serious weight lifting, I'm talking about squats and deadlifts with heavy weight. It's seriously disgusting in my opinion. Where did all the femininity go in women??? I don't want some girl who can squat 225 and power clean 135 and then take a selfie of her flexing her muscles. That's a HUGE turnoff. These aren't all butch looking women either, the majority are actually hot but I want nothing to do with women like that. I played football all my life, even in college, I know what heavy lifting is all about. The last thing I want is a girl with quads as muscular as mine and arms that look like they belong on a dude. What happened to women doing aerobics and spin classes and just trying to be fit without looking like the cover of BodyBuilder magazine?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you think of anything more narcissistic as a girl having a good body and weightlifting? There's mirrors everywhere....she gets her own attention 24/7 there. She can take selfies, have people ogle her, and post about her workout online. That and crossfit and feminism

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just look up woman with chun-li legs, I find it strange, its not proportional, and there is not reason for that, its like the dudes who only work his arms and don't do one day of leg, its like he would break with the whole weight from his torso.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see a ripped woman at the gym it makes me wonder if she actually realizes guys generally find it gross... or if she's delusional and doesn't realize it.

It's like, does she know? Sometimes I feel like I should say something. Kind of like pointing out someone's gas cap is open. You can't just let em keep driving like that, right?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you think of anything more narcissistic as a girl having a good body and weightlifting? There's mirrors everywhere....she gets her own attention 24/7 there. She can take selfies, have people ogle her, and post about her workout online. That and crossfit and feminism
basically this in my opinion.

These women you describe Op, are Narcissists lol. Just like most the dudes that go that crazy with bodybuilding too. It's predominantly a sport for c0ck sucking narcs regardless of gender.

Nothing wrong with working out but people who are obsessed with it like that typically are Narcissists or have histrionic personalities, either way its people you wanna stay away from lol

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well......I like women in shape. My GF often comes to the gym with me.

If you don't like them, don't date them. The good news is, the other 95% of women aren't lifting.

To each their own
I think most would agree a woman who is in shape and toned is s3xy, but a woman who is ripped and has bulging muscles is a different story

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else find that when a girl says "Let's go to the gym together" it's another form of "Let's just be friends"?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noticing more and more women getting into serious weight lifting, I'm talking about squats and deadlifts with heavy weight. It's seriously disgusting in my opinion. Where did all the femininity go in women??? I don't want some girl who can squat 225 and power clean 135 and then take a selfie of her flexing her muscles. That's a HUGE turnoff. These aren't all butch looking women either, the majority are actually hot but I want nothing to do with women like that. I played football all my life, even in college, I know what heavy lifting is all about. The last thing I want is a girl with quads as muscular as mine and arms that look like they belong on a dude. What happened to women doing aerobics and spin classes and just trying to be fit without looking like the cover of BodyBuilder magazine?
You show a severe ignorance in how things work in the body and the hormonal differences between women and men.

First of all, women and men should train the same, period. There are no differences in what they should do.

Second, women will never become jacked like a guy unless they are taking steroids. They lack enough testosterone for that to ever happen. What will happen is they will look hot, sexy and toned.

As for a women deadlifting 225, I'm assuming that's more than you could deadlift and if that's the case it's pretty sad. That's my warm up weight. I think you need to hit the gym and stop worrying about what the women are doing.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what these guys are talking about, I wholeheartedly agree OP. I think the trend is coming from the Instagram 'fitness' culture where people slap 'trainer' in there bio and have someone record them doing basic workouts they got from bodybuilding.com at the local fitness center.

The girls who bodybuild for the sake of becoming bigger aren't dating material in my opinion, wayyyyyy too much testosterone. The real fitness girls I know just keep a real tight hot athletic body but maintain their femininity. I think most of em do it just to enhance their femininity.

And the girls getting jacked out of their mind usually don't realize. I had a conversation with a woman and she was complaining because she 'didn't realize how big she had gotten' and now feels 'too big and masculine.'

I told her I agree and she should focus on cardio and those ass exercises they do. Anything, just not powerlifting.

Of course when I told her that, the white knights swooped in on magic carpets and capes and gave similar sentiments to the ones here. Trying to shame me to death for not liking Brock Lesnar lookalikes. I got similar things to what you're getting here, utter faggotry:

• What? Can't handle the competition?
  • You intimidated she got big guns?
  • You don't want a healthy woman?
  • Bodybuilder chicks are hot!
Nothing attractive about a woman with linebacker shoulders, and wrestlers thighs and legs. I like fit chicks just as much as the next guy, just not bodybuilder chicks. And biologically, those should be unattractive traits to the majority of men.

Last edited:

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She can take selfies, have people ogle her, and post about her workout online.
There's a girl at my gym that does this, I've seen it at other gyms too. They set their phone up and record their set. I'm on the fence with this one. Seen some hot bodybuilder chicks and have seen some that lacked femininity. I think Ronda Rousey looks good though.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl at my gym that does this, I've seen it at other gyms too. They set their phone up and record their set. I'm on the fence with this one. Seen some hot bodybuilder chicks and have seen some that lacked femininity. I think Ronda Rousey looks good though.
We can all agree that a fit toned chick that keeps her curves and is "tight" is what most men want. Body builder chicks or gals with Boulder shoulders, fitness models, and 6 packs reduce the feminine look. Blame Hollywood for rediculous "beauty" standards

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my girl bla bla.. I told her to bla bla.. While typing on the internet probably eating some chips, bashing about girls who lifts when they cant even defend themselves. At least they work hard to achieve it, dedicated.. Since, well you know,, you cant get "toned" overnight. Again like I said before, if you dont like it, just look away, find girls who dont lifts. Everything is not always have to be up your dam standards

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the girls getting jacked out of their mind usually don't realize. I had a conversation with a woman and she was complaining because she 'didn't realize how big she had gotten' and now feels 'too big and masculine.'

I told her I agree and she should focus on cardio and those ass exercises they do. Anything, just not powerlifting.

Of course when I told her that, the white knights swooped in on magic carpets and capes and gave similar sentiments to the ones here. Trying to shame me to death for not liking Brock Lesnar lookalikes. I got similar things to what you're getting here, utter faggotry:

• What? Can't handle the competition?
  • You intimidated she got big guns?
  • You don't want a healthy woman?
  • Bodybuilder chicks are hot!
Nothing attractive about a woman with linebacker shoulders, and wrestlers thighs and legs. I like fit chicks just as much as the next guy, just not bodybuilder chicks. And biologically, those should be unattractive traits to the majority of men.
Once again I will state in very clear terms. If you see a women who is "jacked" she has been taking some form of steroid---usually Anavar(one of my favorites) or some other non-virilizing steroid. A women simply CANNOT get "jacked" normally unless she has a severe hormonal imbalance whereby she produces too much testosterone. If that is the case get her to stop lifting so much and try and make her your girlfriend. Chicks with high testosterone levels are horny as fvck.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
First, women thought that if guys who worked full time were hot, that working full time would make them hot.

Next, women thought that if guys with tattoos were hot, that being covered in tattoos would make them hot.

Now, women think that if guys who are jacked are hot, that being jacked will make them hot.

Sorry "girls", but eye patches don't look good on females either.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex is confused. Are talking about women who are built like this

women built like this

And

Or the body building chicks?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again I will state in very clear terms. If you see a women who is "jacked" she has been taking some form of steroid---usually Anavar(one of my favorites) or some other non-virilizing steroid. A women simply CANNOT get "jacked" normally unless she has a severe hormonal imbalance whereby she produces too much testosterone. If that is the case get her to stop lifting so much and try and make her your girlfriend. Chicks with high testosterone levels are horny as fvck.
*sigh* If a woman trains long enough consistently, eats a caloric surplus and takes steps to account for her disadvantages as a woman she can become 'jacked.'

What we seem to be disagreeing on is what I mean by 'jacked.' Im refering to the girls that look like then 3rd woman @Rex posted. (Not the bodybuilder)

IMO that is too athletic and fit and I see no reason for a woman to look like that.

To each his own though.