Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are my friends such chumps?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my AFC friend some DJ techniques to use on his new girlfriend (I'm afraid he'll lose her, she's really hot). But he kept dismissing them saying they were terribly rude blah blah...

Then later he told me he told HER everything I said, and apparently she thought it was funny. But was implying how rude and clueless I am. Now I reckon he's just shot himself in the foot by admitting he's safe and boring.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
First off, Titus, FVCK YOU! For a boy who doesn't ever contribute much to this board you sure have a lot of balls to post that. I have no need to fill my ego and why the hell would I do it here anyways? If I wanted to feed my ego I'd go bragging about something to friends that I actually interact with personally. So my question to you is... what's up your ass little one?
What's up my ass? Well, quite a lot, thanks for asking. :D
And you really don't have to be rude. I mean you no harm, i'm just stating my opinions.
And yes, you are filling your ego. You are on this board because of being accepted and patted on the back by someone, because you are afraid of doing things in which you are uncertain and are not done by lots of people. You are afraid of doing something that nobody will give you praise for, because, supposably, but of course, not true, it is less worthy then that which you are congradulated for.
So, in other words, you are doing all of this for your own selfishness.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
What's up my ass? Well, quite a lot, thanks for asking. :D
And you really don't have to be rude. I mean you no harm, i'm just stating my opinions.
And yes, you are filling your ego. You are on this board because of being accepted and patted on the back by someone, because you are afraid of doing things in which you are uncertain and are not done by lots of people. You are afraid of doing something that nobody will give you praise for, because, supposably, but of course, not true, it is less worthy then that which you are congradulated for.
So, in other words, you are doing all of this for your own selfishness.
Man you need to stop talking out of your ass. There's obviously been a lot of c0ck up there lately....

Since when was being selfish and feeding my ego the same thing? You know what I am being selfish. For once I WANT TO GET THE DAMN GIRL. I got sick of seeing every other guy get the girl I was drooling over...... I wanted to get over my insecurities and get the courage to walk up to a hot girl and say Hi. I can now do that and I owe a lot of it to this board. I will talk to any girl at any time and I don't think twice about it. Stop projectiong your own insecurities on everyone else and do something useful for a change.... seeya.

This is my last post towards you --- it isn't worth my time.

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of people on here probably have the same problem. If your friends were already DJs then you wouldn't need this board for advice! The thing to realize is that you became friends with them for other reasons than their ability to hit on women. If they're frustrating you because they don't want to do what you want to do, then you're not going to be able to force them to. Do the things that they don't want to do with other friends or by yourself, and make plans with your AFC friends when you feel like doing something that they would also enjoy.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry I feel ya man. I am having the same problems as you are. Every new thing we do, every club we go to, all the new people they meet is because of something I have went out and done. My best friend who could get lotsa puss is just to scared, he hasn't been with a chic in over 5 years and still a virgin. My other friend is an alpha male, who I have alot of problems with, because he always has to be seen as the badass, top dog, and runs his mouth about everyone else but has jacksh!t to back it up with. He loves to put people down but when it's go time he's got nothing. Everytime I talk to a girl, try something new, want to do something new he's like, nah man you don't need to do that, or you are wasting your time. He's alot bigger than I am so I catch sh1t off of that too. I don't have to be the alpha male, thats not what I have a problem with. The problem I have is him putting me and everyone else down so he feels better. He doesn't do this all the time, I do think he is a good guy he just needs to check his ego. another friend is getting married and just gave up and settled for the chic he is with now, that marriage won't last. There are others but those are the closest to me. I am trying to change. I am so unhappy about everything in my life right now I just want to give up but I have this voice inside me now saying not be a puss and give up like you have in the past, go see what you can really do. School starts here in a month or so and I am going to try and find some outgoing guys who like to go out and pimp chics.

This is a good thread.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
I told my AFC friend some DJ techniques to use on his new girlfriend (I'm afraid he'll lose her, she's really hot). But he kept dismissing them saying they were terribly rude blah blah...

Then later he told me he told HER everything I said, and apparently she thought it was funny. But was implying how rude and clueless I am. Now I reckon he's just shot himself in the foot by admitting he's safe and boring.
Ouch! Your friend's in for a pvssy-whipping of his life! :eek:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke007--you tried to do a favor and he wouldn't be helped (in fact, he kinda turned on you in a really wussy way...)

No more words. Leave him to his fate, you can't save him now. In the meantime, your actions will speak louder than words. Be the DJ. He'll be too whipped and embarrassed to ever admit mistake and ask you for advise.

Too bad. Don't let that hold you back, though..

bluemc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I currently have a group of friends, I hang out with at school who I can talk to and just kick it and lay back they seem interested in girls but not all the time every once in a while and never approach any of them.

I have 2 other friends that like to pick up on girls. I kick it with them when I feel like picking up.

Some people are just too lazy to change themselves.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same situation as most of you guys...but you figure, they all gotta come out of their shell sometime........right? I was quite the AFC through high school, when I ended all my good buddies went to the same school and I went my own way, things changed immediately. I have tried changing my friends though, I even gave a couple of them the DJ link because I thought they were ready, they are currently absorbing the info, it's just a matter of time before they apply the info.

I know people say being alpha-male is key, but when I'm being the alpha-male when I'm out with my friends...it might actually make me look worse off because I swear I get the impression that women are thinking "he seems quite confident....why is he hanging around a bunch of chumps, is he just hanging with them so he can look the best?" And that simply sucks.

Having AFC friends is a frustrating issue to deal with overall, just too passive sometimes, i.e.:

The DJ: Okay, so where do you guys wanna go?
AFC1: I don't know
AFC2: Anything is fine
AFC3: I'm with AFC2
AFC4: I don't care.
The DJ: Okay, we're gonna go watch Cruel Intentions
AFC1: That sounds good.
AFC2: Umm...okay, whatever is cool
AFC3: I guess I'll go
AFC4: Ok

Argh!!!!!!!!!! Make some decisions dammmmmmmmmmmmit!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ rebirth

This summer has been very much different from last. Last summer i was very very AFC. I was the dictionary defintion and more. But over the last 10 months i changed alot. Ive come out of the shell and embraced the DJ ways.

One thing that was differnet this summer than last was that i hung out with more DJ's. I learned from them. I learned so much, more than i could ever explain. I met on DJ that lived in my neighborhood and it just went from there. Through him, i met another DJ on the boards in another city. I hung with him more often and mirrored some of the things he did with women. i realized many things when talking to women, i refined my C&F by partying with him. It was just a learning experience for each of us. And i realize, i would not have gone as far as i am right now with out the DJ's from this board. Knowing them online is one thing, but actually hanging out with them in reallife and learning from them changed me as a whole.

My friends that i normally hang out with are chumps/AFCs. I realize this b/c i was always AFC when i hanged out with them. But with my DJ friends, my confidence in myself when through the roof, my experiences gave me insight on many things on many different levels.

I now no longer have the problems that i once had. Even though some are still there, im working on improving myself. Now when school starts up, ill have to help out my roomates realize the DJ in them.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by don_juan_20
We need WingMan personals. That way we can find good non-afc partners to club or go to bars with.

Anyone in Toronto? heh
Actually, there is a board made by a fellow DJ that has a list of DJ'ers from all around the world. The list is not very extensive, but its better than nothing. I met 2 DJs in my local area using that and its just been great tiems since i met them. best thing i could ever have done for myself by meeting DJ's to show me the way b/c my AFC friends were just holding me back.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey killer, you got the link to that thing? I subscribed but wiped my comp and lost the link

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
Man you need to stop talking out of your ass. There's obviously been a lot of c0ck up there lately....

Since when was being selfish and feeding my ego the same thing? You know what I am being selfish. For once I WANT TO GET THE DAMN GIRL. I got sick of seeing every other guy get the girl I was drooling over...... I wanted to get over my insecurities and get the courage to walk up to a hot girl and say Hi. I can now do that and I owe a lot of it to this board. I will talk to any girl at any time and I don't think twice about it. Stop projectiong your own insecurities on everyone else and do something useful for a change.... seeya.

This is my last post towards you --- it isn't worth my time.
That is the whole point. Insecureties. But this board topples them with making you think you are THA MAN and you are confident and happy because you think that you are "the biggest & the best, better then the rest."
It doesn't make the unconfidence away, Industry, only ilusionaly, or in other words, until something happens that breaks you down or someone "better," or so you think, comes along and takes your crown.
Because all of this time you are fighting. And as long as you ar fighting, you will never get rid of your insecureties. Because at fighting, there is always a chance of losing, and that is insecuritiy. That is Sosuave.

Good luck

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
show them this site, let them read the bible, help them climb out of their AFC hole. They are your friends right, so help them, of coarse they want pvssy, so set them on the right course.