Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are more and more women preferring black or Hispanic men over white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
strip clubs in america? black and hispanic guys love those places. obviously you have never driven through a black or hispanic part of a big american city.

Totally agree with you there. Like I said, I live near Chicago and the times I've been to some of the bigger strip clubs here like All-Stars, Club O and Skybox the crowd has been predominantly black and Hispanic. Though the myth seems to be that it's white men who are the most hard up so we need to go to strip clubs to see attractive women. I think a lot of it depends on the area that the strip club is located in.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing, as more minorities move up the socio-economic ladder, then automatically the men of those minority groups will have more of an option in terms of who to date. Now white men in this position typically stick with white women. But black guys don't seem to have the same type of loyalty and are quite susceptable to the allure of white pvssy.

Now, I'm black, but I grew up in the suburbs meaning I've been around white chicks all my life, much like many white guys. I am attracted to HOT white women--the rest are invincible. Give me a decent looking, well behaved black chick anyday over a plain white chic.

One thing that sucks about white women though is that they age really bad.

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
These black and hispanic guys posting on this thread are hilarious. They see some white guys on tv, or where they live, and assume all white men are pvssies. You even have white guys on here agreeing with them.

The truth is, minorities get the throwaway white chicks that white dudes didn't want. Black guy are always hanging around old, or fat slob white chicks. Barely ever do you see a hot white chick with a minority unless he's famous or an athlete.

Like I said, minorities want to perpetuate the myths that are advantageous to them, but don't like the bad ones. They call white pvssies, because we tend to do better in school than them. Now watch the furor over that statement. But they can talk all kinds of **** about white men. Being smart, or acting civilized isn't being a *****. It's being a normal fvcking person.

As for any black dude who thinks white men are pvssies, it's easy to talk big shyt from behind a keyboard. Come see me sometime. See how much of a pvssy I am.

Fvcking gangsta wannabe bvll****. If anything is pervasive in this society, it's that minorities think they're somehow "BADDER" than whites. Too much TV watching.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Like I said, embrace the positive stereotypes, shun the negative. Tell them they don't do as well on a standardized test and they won't be so agreeable. Not that I put any stock in any of this nonsense, but it shows what hypocrites some people are.

p.s. Your ethnicity doesn't determine your intelligence, penis size or anything else. Women date who they're attracted to, just like we are. Fvcking idiots.
Hey, chill out guy. How many black people are you friends with? I'm black and I go to a black college. You need to spend some time down here. Once you get around a whole bunch of people that are different from you, those stereotypes will fade away. Also more black people do live in poverty than whites.

And, no, I don't embrace the whole, bigger penis more masculine propaganda. I'm far from big and none of my black friends are either. HAH, yeah, some of yall do need to spend atleast a week or so at a black college. Yall would also begin to understand how it feels to be the minority.

Its more of a personality thing, and how your parents raised you. I've seen plenty of white frat boys who act like they are the best thing in the world.

One more thing, I am not attracted to white women at all. I think that is because I've been around nothing but beautiful black women my entire life. A lot of black guys from your neighborhoods or areas were probably raised around a lot more white girls than black girls(in schools and such). Also white girls are glamorized all over the TV. All black people got, really, is BET. Thats probably why they like them(eventhough I can't see why).

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Hey, chill out guy. How many black people are you friends with? I'm black and I go to a black college. You need to spend some time down here. Once you get around a whole bunch of people that are different from you, those stereotypes will fade away. Also more black people do live in poverty than whites.

And, no, I don't embrace the whole, bigger penis more masculine propaganda. I'm far from big and none of my black friends are either. HAH, yeah, some of yall do need to spend atleast a week or so at a black college. Yall would also begin to understand how it feels to be the minority.

Its more of a personality thing, and how your parents raised you. I've seen plenty of white frat boys who act like they are the best thing in the world.

One more thing, I am not attracted to white women at all. I think that is because I've been around nothing but beautiful black women my entire life. A lot of black guys from your neighborhoods or areas were probably raised around a lot more white girls than black girls(in schools and such). Also white girls are glamorized all over the TV. All black people got, really, is BET. Thats probably why they like them(eventhough I can't see why).
Francisco is right, this is just baloney. Don't talk to me about being around black people. I boxed for many years, and I've hung around plenty of people of all races. Why do you call me out, but nobody says anything to these clowns who keep referring to white men as "pvssies" and "wimps"? They're making racially motivated comments, but because it's against white men, it's somehow acceptable.

I don't care what race anyone is, but knock off the "minorities are badder, smoother" bull****. It's all in the individual.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris30 said:
This isn't meant to be a racist post but I'm white and I've noticed that more and more attractive women of all nationalities are preferring Hispanic or black men over white men. White men seem to be a dying breed in this country. Any reason why this is?
Well, before I even read any replies to the OP, I will say this.

Black and hispanic men are not afraid to approach.

It is as simple as that.

Now of course, not ALL black and hispanic men are unafraid to approach, just like not ALL white men are afraid to approach.

But in my friends and my own experience, I would say for every 1 white man who actually comes up to us and spits game, 10 black or hispanic men do. And let me throw arabic in with them.

Why is this? I have my ideas.

Now, I shall go read the rest of this thread's replies...

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another aspect on interracial dating is that Blacks and Hispanics will date the 'White boy rejects', ie thick, big boned and plus sized women. There is still a segment of white chicks that will not date outside of their race unless money and fame play a factor.

I'm not saying that all brother chasers are ugly, but most are usually the ones who have the greater success with black guys who prefer not to date the skin and bones chicks that are so highly valued by white guys.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO. I read the replies and they are funny!

Yes, there are some women who only like black men. Just like some only like white men. I feel sorry for these women. These are the women that if you ask them why, they will tell you the bullsh!t you've been posting here, that 1. black men have bigger d!cks, and 2. white men are pvssies.

Those women are not ones you want to bother with.

However, for all the other women who don't discrimiDATE, well, obviously if the game is a numbers game, reread what I said above.

It is so simple, and I can NOT believe none of you realized it!

Black men (and some other ethnicities) are NOT AFRAID TO APPROACH. They do it alot, whether the chick is ugly and fat, or hotter than "their league". They don't care! They are going to go up and try to get that chick's attention/number/@ss. And if they don't get her (or even if they do), they are going to approach the next chic!

Their game isn't always even that great. But they still got BALLS.

White men think pride = not being rejected. BZZZZZZZZ Wrong answer. The two don't even go together.

Your pride should not be dependent on some random chick hooking up with you or not hooking up with you. Your pride should not be moved one way or the other. Take pride out of it, and be unafraid of rejection, and you will have more confidence to approach more women and that my friends, = more pVssy for you all.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are more and more women preferring black and hispanic men over white men?
I'm not sure, but I'm going to assume it's because this isn't fucking 1950 anymore, you closet segregationist.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all in your head. once you show women your charming, social self, black and hispanic men will be posting on here asking "Why are more and more women preferring men named Chris30?"

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Francisco is right, this is just baloney. Don't talk to me about being around black people. I boxed for many years, and I've hung around plenty of people of all races. Why do you call me out, but nobody says anything to these clowns who keep referring to white men as "pvssies" and "wimps"? They're making racially motivated comments, but because it's against white men, it's somehow acceptable.

I don't care what race anyone is, but knock off the "minorities are badder, smoother" bull****. It's all in the individual.
You've been around boxers. OKAY, YEA. I'm not saying minorities are "badder smoother". So what is there to knock off.

çun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can guarantee that here in italy among all the arabians,palestinians and berber guys italian girls are going crazy.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im black and will disagree with most of the things ive read so far...My GF is white and it has nothing to do with anything that has been mentioned here..and no im not an athlete or famous joey2times.

The truth is, minorities get the throwaway white chicks that white dudes didn't want. Black guy are always hanging around old, or fat slob white chicks. Barely ever do you see a hot white chick with a minority unless he's famous or an athlete.
joey2times..i can see how your thinking would prevent you from attracting any women with such a closed mind.

Black men (and some other ethnicities) are NOT AFRAID TO APPROACH. They do it alot, whether the chick is ugly and fat, or hotter than "their league". They don't care!
.. i think iqqi is on the right track but not entirely trtue. alot of my friends that are black have some issue approaching women, its not all black men that dont give a sh*t.

WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS THAT YOU SEEM TO NOTICE IF A BLK GUY IS WITH A WHITE GIRL AND THEN START RATIONALIZING IT. JUST AS IF SHE WAS WITH SOME UGLY GUY WANDERING WHAT HE HAS THAT YOU DONT...

IM IN CLEVELAND A TYPICAL CITY IN THE U.S. AND THERE ARE MIXED COUPLES, BUT FAR LESS THAN SAME RACE.

I DONT HAVE A HORSED DVCK....I DONT PUT MMY "WOMEN IN HER PLACE"....I THINK THAT WHITE WOMEN AND WOMEN IN GENERAL JUST DONT CARE LIKE SOME OF YOU DO. DOESNT MATTER

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because minorities in this country including blacks, hispanics, etc. come from cultures where women for the most part are unfortunately extremely objectified.Where as white men and asian men still treat their women with some respect and this respect increases the more beautiful the girl is. Women find the latter dominant aspect of minorities attractive and gravitate towards these individuals. Also, since these minorities, for the most part consider women to be '*****es' and 'h0es' they approach women with almost God like confidence not fearing rejection. This usually translates to abnormal amounts of pvssy.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originally qouted by persiangino
minorities in this country including blacks, hispanics, etc. come from cultures where women for the most part are unfortunately extremely objectified.Where as white men and asian men still treat their women with some respect and this respect increases the more beautiful the girl is
..you gotta be kidding me? i cant believe how some of you think. you really believe that a white guy shows a women respect so she dislikes him. a minority doesnt show a women respect and therefore she feels his dominance?? unbelievable ..load of crap

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
..you gotta be kidding me? i cant believe how some of you think. you really believe that a white guy shows a women respect so she dislikes him. a minority doesnt show a women respect and therefore she feels his dominance?? unbelievable ..load of crap
Pssst... I'll let you in on a secret... The whole race thing is used as a scapegoat for people who aren't necessarily skilled in attracting the opposite sex. What better (and simple) differentiation between guys than ethnicity which no one has any control over to use as a reason for their deficiency? :whistle:

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
These black and hispanic guys posting on this thread are hilarious. They see some white guys on tv, or where they live, and assume all white men are pvssies. You even have white guys on here agreeing with them.
Blacks are the fastest race but the strongest men in the world are Northern/Western Europeans, or people of that descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.