Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are guys scared to start a topic?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
90% are scared to post at all, and not one in 50 ever starts a new thread. half of those who do start one never start another. Why be such a pvussy? what are you worried about? nobody knows who you are.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you do your best to provoke sarcasm and irony from the users of this board?

I tried my best but after reading you I simply cant resist, its the mix of over the edge question and pissed off attitude from you to be the spark.

Are you pissed off from the fact that users write you emails instead of asking in the main forum about products that they would like you to restock and you have to give the same answer 10 times a day?

Im sure if you make a discount on bullets and landmines, customers will leave more willingly a feedback on your testimonial board.

If you really want to know whats scares them, why dont hack one of the satellites that the government use for mind reading control purposes and spy on the readings?

Even if they find you out you can charge 10ft in 3 seconds against their killer and use electricity to find out whos sending him.

You can lead the interrogation in the back of your shop, Im sure the noise from the shoting range will be enough to cover their lament.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a bullsh1t thread. Speaking personally I only would start a thread if a) I needed some advice from the boards b) I had something to contribute that I felt the board could learn from and that's it.
I don't give a monkeys sh!t what people think, none of us do. Don't impose your own insecurities onto the rest of us normal folk.