Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why am I tired of So Suave?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Every 2 months I leave this place and return only to be bored again. It seems like a guy could learn everything that he can learn from this forum in one week. Anything pass this time is regurgitive and useless, maybe he could spemd a month doing cold approaches and receive questionable advice from more experienced member, but it seems that this forum has little to offer after that. I was out in the field getting rejected after I read the' bible' for the first time and trying to implement this shyt into real life and that type of total immersion training was more beneficial than reading posts here.

How much of this forum can you take before you say fk it? Can you even read the main forum anymore? It's just a whole bunch of RAFC's complaining, byatching and talking about things they haven't lived.

Now everyone wants to be Pook Jr and write epic posts and create half-baked theories about seduction. Is seduction really that hard???

The only positive thing that has happened in the last few months is that more guys are sarging and posting their results

I can't be the only one that feels this place is a wasteland for anyone that has been int he community for at least a month?

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is adictive.
you arn't the first one to fall in it's trap

come to the dark side...muahhahahahahaha

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear that self-mastery. I've been here for over two years now.

I take weeks off at a time and sometimes will rarely post. I log in daily to check my PMs and take a brief overview of the threads in all the forums. I don't read that much anymore. If they get over three pages then I will take time and read it, but not very often. I now use this site more as a social club because I am in an LTR and don't need to go pick up women, but I do need to hone my LTR game which does keep me here.

Plus, Non-juan is an awesome poster that makes me laugh all the time.

comic_relief

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take years off :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey pen,

I don't think there is any ideas that could keep us here. Here is why.

We gained a life through this forum and it is a lot more exciting than it was. I enjoy going out and doing things. Thats the problem. Before it was, I was bored and couldn't do stuff. I had no girlfriend or life. I could sit on the computer all day long looking at this stuff. Now it is that I have so much going on that I am living my life to its fullest and with very little time for here unfortunately.

The threads that I like to post on is not allowed for me. The mature man's forum is off limits. So, now I am stuck with this great mastery of dj-ism but no where to go for it.

comic_relief

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats understandable.
the thing i noticed is simple. when things are going on in your life, you arent even on here at all. when things tend to slow down, you come back in partly for wanting more information and partly from being bored.

you might not be allowed to go post in the mature man section due to your age, but you could still post in discussion and in tips.

my favorite is anything else, because of my attention span :)

there are alot of guys who can benifit from your knowledge and they need it.
you can also pm any of us that you think can help you with something you are going thru. that can help you, even if there isnt a thread about it.

Reaction score
I dont give a sh*t. there's some funny ppl and some DUMB ASS MOTHERF*CkERS on this site postin but I dont care I like reading people's thoughts. and I like posting them too...EAT A BOWL A D*CKS BEOTCH!!:box:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once was in a SoSuave hiatus for more than one year. I am master of my domain.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I have my time periods of extended absences. But its like this, i enjoy the internet, im a little addicted to it actually, i learn so much from the net that i am quite intelligent simply based on the vast amount of knowledge on the huge variety of subjects ive read scouring the net for the last 8 years thats ive been using it. Yes, i started when i was 12! ****ing crazy.

But whatever, i post where i want to. no point in having any bitterness to any forums, you decide your level of involvment! (reps for reference). So basically, take what you like, leave what you dont, come and go as you please. Dont think about it.

And to tell you the truth. For some reason everyone on this forum is just nameless, we have so many newly registered people i dont even pay attention to who's posting. Theres maybe 5 people on this entire forum i could say i am familiar with their posts. The rest of you are just faceless, no identitys. I think most of the info here is pretty damn regurgitate like you said thats why i dont really bother reading much.

Right now im only here because my goal is to finally complete bootcamp after almost 3 yrs of being here. Although technically i have basically passed bootcamp over the time ive spent here just by living life but i never accomplished it in the timeframe that its put in. So after im done with it i will probably dissapear again for awhile. maybe return, see even less familiar names, maybe not who knows.

Make ya next move ya best move suckas

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit trying to run around posting and answering question for kj's. I mostly do field reports to learn. This site starts to suck due to people just not reading the DJ bible and not getting in the field. I have tones of people who aren't in the field man. Look at me. I used to be a kj. I should have less posts and they should be field reports. Not flame wars or trying to prove points to KJ's.

I take breaks from this site myself. I got off it for a month or so.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here whenever I have to be boring for extended periods of time (eg exam revision). It's a nice break for a few minutes.

Still you'll learn more in the field.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can sum up the entire DJ Bible in three things

Be a Man

Don't be afraid of your sexuality

if need be, next

Thats all you need to remember and you will do fine

Other things like getting rid of oneitis and everything is needed but those three things are the main points of DJism.

comic_relief

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Every 2 months I leave this place and return only to be bored again. It seems like a guy could learn everything that he can learn from this forum in one week. Anything pass this time is regurgitive and useless, maybe he could spemd a month doing cold approaches and receive questionable advice from more experienced member, but it seems that this forum has little to offer after that. I was out in the field getting rejected after I read the' bible' for the first time and trying to implement this shyt into real life and that type of total immersion training was more beneficial than reading posts here.

How much of this forum can you take before you say fk it? Can you even read the main forum anymore? It's just a whole bunch of RAFC's complaining, byatching and talking about things they haven't lived.

Now everyone wants to be Pook Jr and write epic posts and create half-baked theories about seduction. Is seduction really that hard???

The only positive thing that has happened in the last few months is that more guys are sarging and posting their results

I can't be the only one that feels this place is a wasteland for anyone that has been int he community for at least a month?
NO NO NO NO!!!Dawg let me explain something YOU are not tired of this forum its you got bored I mean after having 1,000 + posts heck yeah I would be tired its because you been here for awhile so you got tired aka bored.But as for the new memebers they haven't been here as long as you so for them its still fun.By the way somepeople learn slow it can take somepeople to learn from this forum in like 5 months im not joking im seriouse.My question is you been on here since last year 2005 and u posted this "I can't be the only one that feels this place is a wasteland for anyone that has been int he community for at least a month" but u been on here for more then a month so after like nearly two years u suddenly got tired? and now u gonna post some bullsh*t saying people will get tired on here after a month when the truth is u been on here for soo long?So what gives u the right to post bullsh* like this, i hope this makes sense!

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh Pen, I miss the golden age. What really cracks me up are people who have been here for 2 weeks that are correcting the people who have been here for 5 years and have more fcloses than they have approaches lol. I spent 4 years at this site and it was great for developing inner game... however if you wanna see REAL progression really fast try something structured + inner game. Too many people try and re-invent the wheel.
C'est la vie.
- Syncmaster / Maverick

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syncmaster said:
Ugh Pen, I miss the golden age. What really cracks me up are people who have been here for 2 weeks that are correcting the people who have been here for 5 years and have more fcloses than they have approaches lol. I spent 4 years at this site and it was great for developing inner game... however if you wanna see REAL progression really fast try something structured + inner game. Too many people try and re-invent the wheel.
C'est la vie.
- Syncmaster / Maverick
sync, you have grown up before my eyes here at this site. i remember long ago when you posted everything you could. you were teaching everyone in your age group and even some older folks based on your experiences. then when you had too much going on, you kinda disappeared for awhile.
its nice to see you back, to give advice to the younger generation and talk smack to your old homies ( we rock!) whether you do it because you want to give, you are bored and have nothing else to do or you came back to check out the great mature man forum.
some of the newer generation really has their head on, but some of it... well it kinda scares me. our people skills in this day in age, really are very different than five years ago.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
some of the newer generation really has their head on, but some of it... well it kinda scares me. our people skills in this day in age, really are very different than five years ago.
I'm in the former.

people skills in this day and age have changed dramatically. One thing that is a reason for this in my opinion is cell phones. boys and girls jibber jabber endlessly for hours on end. It is so pathetic because these people without their cell phone go on the fritz without one. I believe that those people that talk on the cell phone non-stop retard their social development skills back five to ten years.

Then coupled with tv, video games, sh!tty parenting, and the feminist revolution = disaster waiting to happen

someone had to say it.

comic_relief

P.S. Check that fvcking math :D