Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why am I so ugly.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why moan about something you can't change? You're stuck with whatever face you've got so live with it.
Focus on the things you can change like your physique, hairstyle, clothing and personality. Make the best of what you've got.

If you can't like yourself for who you are how can you expect anyone else to?

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop eating processed ****, and stop asking people to agree that you're ugly.

Calling yourself ugly is an insult to truly ugly people, get over yourself.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
no, you are NOT stuck with an ugly face. that has not been true for decades, now. 10-20thou, in Brazil or other countries, and you can have a drastically altered face. have you ever seen before and after pics of Michael Jackson? that was the state of technology about 30 years ago, too.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen the movie Face Off? You can get plastic surgery and look like John Travolta.

Properly hit the gym and stop eating sh!t first and dress well.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are not ugly. You look normal and I'd way if you have a bad boy personality women will find your look sexy.

Generally women like handsome men for short-term relationships because of genetics. So its easier for handsome men to "sleep around" and f*ck women without having to "game" them much.

However, all women want beta males to raise kids and "commit" to. If you're viewed as beta by most women then you'll never get the "easy sex" without having some level of status or an alpha personality.

Another thing: Height trumps looks.

If you're tall you can get away with being uglier. A handsome man who is 5'5" will have to work harder for p*ssy than an ugly man who is 6'5".

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all. You are not ugly. You are an average looking guy. I am not just telling you this to boost you up. You could maybe even be a little above average if you would do two things. One, stop giving off such a negative attitude. And two, I know you say you hit the gym 4 times a week but that must mean you go there and just walk around because you are in no way, shape, or form....in good shape. Start lifting lifting lifting with periodic cardio thrown in and EAT BETTER. Your diet must suck because I see all kinds of fat on your face that could improve your aesthetics.

IF you want more help with a lifting and diet plan, let us know.

namismybabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol..

look, not everybody needs to date. society should really view dating as an option, not some categorical requirement for all.

riaanr77

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
First of all. You are not ugly. You are an average looking guy. I am not just telling you this to boost you up. You could maybe even be a little above average if you would do two things. One, stop giving off such a negative attitude. And two, I know you say you hit the gym 4 times a week but that must mean you go there and just walk around because you are in no way, shape, or form....in good shape. Start lifting lifting lifting with periodic cardio thrown in and EAT BETTER. Your diet must suck because I see all kinds of fat on your face that could improve your aesthetics.

IF you want more help with a lifting and diet plan, let us know.
Thanks Cordoncordon. Currently I train as follow: Mondays Chest and back, Tuesdays Bi's and tri's, Wednesdays Legs, Thursdays Shoulders and Traps. I try and train hard and do a lot of super-sets. The problem is just about no cardio and the poor diet. I take a Protein supplement twice a day, but for the last few months i stay hungy, so I eat crap! I wouldnlike to take you up on the offer on helping with a diet please. I weigh approx. 83kg and am about 1.78meters tall (if that helps).

Thanks again.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Why moan about something you can't change? You're stuck with whatever face you've got so live with it.
Focus on the things you can change like your physique, hairstyle, clothing and personality. Make the best of what you've got.

If you can't like yourself for who you are how can you expect anyone else to?
This basically. I still don't think you're a bad looking bloke though. It's most definitely in your head.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
Smell The Glove said:
I'm starting to understand why they call you PedoBear.
Hey OP, I think The Gloveman wants you, so maybe you are not so ugly though :rock:

namismybabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. stop accommodating the OP. let him wallow.

if he chooses not to wallow, then he should:

- develop goals/pursuits and meet them. once they're met, set new ones
- see (if possible) a psychologist to sort out his inferiority complex/lack of self-worth
- realise that looks are not everything, but by being the best he can be he can get somebody.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
GotED? said:
Did your mother show little affection towards you and hard to please when you were a child?

No, this is not a joke.

I had to go through half of my human life reversing the conditioning placed on by my mother that resulted in low-self esteem and highly sensitive to criticism and over reacting.

You need to clear your head of conditionings from other people who you never felt good enough and never pleased with what you did or never gave you praise.

Start from there and you will find a new inner self.

Good luck.

Exodus

Same here man. I thought I was the only one.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're out of your ****ing mind. You look fine.

Am I posting in a troll thread???

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I would say right now 4 or 5, if you work out and lose some weight easily 6 or 7. There are some ugly dudes, you aren't ugly just out of shape.