Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why am I feeling so tired and losing weight?

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With the end of study I've hit the gym hard. My program essentially is 1 day upper and next day lower then a rest and repeat. Throughout, I'm lifting my max without losing form. Nutrition wise, I'm eating A LOT of calories - avoiding junk food but although I let myself have the occasional treat.

Yet I am feeling very tired all the time and get myself a mid afternoon sleep too. Furthermore I'm still sneaking in the odd sesh of sporting hobbies that are cardio based.

I suspect the weight I've lost is water weight but over a week I ended up losing 4kgs (and I'm actually relatively lean) yet it is this fatigue feeling that gets me post gym.

Anyone experienced this in the past and have a bit of know how? Or do I need to just suck it up, grab a cup of coffee and get on with my day? Is the 'bulk'ing phase of gym work as this is suppose to be?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been "lifting your max" each session?

You cannot logistically continue to do this for more than 8-12 weeks without some type of deload or you risk frying your central nervous system and causing the problems you are describing, aka overtraining symptoms...

Try backing the weight down for a few weeks to let your body rest

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do two on one off don't lift your max every workout. Make the first two workouts heavy and high weight, second two workouts less weight, maybe more volume. As marmel said you will burn yourself out. Two on and one off is intense by itself, if you are lifting super heavy all the time it is only going to hurt you. Ether ways listen to your body. There is a difference between being lazy and having fatigue, if you have fatigue you definitely need to cut back somewhere.