Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why a DJ should be like water.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Water its pretty basic, two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, and viola you have substance that can serve so many purposes and do so many things. In some ways a DJ should model himself(I believe DJs can only be men, deal with it ladies.) after water, because water has certain qualities that a DJ should desire. It may be a little philosophical, but I'll keep it short.

Water is clear and clean:

A DJ's mind should be clean and clear, you do not need doubt, fear, or desperation making your mind murky. A mind clouded with such pollutants will never allow you to find the confidence and skills to pick up the woman of your choosing. When settlers and explores set out upon unknow lands they avioded crossing murky waters whenever possible, one could not tell how deep the water was, or for that matter what was lurking in the water. If you allow your mind to be murky, you will not be able to judge what is the best thing for you to do in a situation. Instead you will jump blindly into a decision, never knowing if you will be way over your head. A DJ who has his thoughts and feelings in order will go far. Further more let me caution you about being blinded by emotion, for that too can cloud up the mind. Emotion can drive us to undertake actions that are not prudent, a fine example is the classic AFC who professes his love to a girl only a week after he knows her. Naturally you should keep your mind clear of anything that would otherwise blind you from doing what is best.

Water can only be displaced, it cannot be destroyed:

Thrust your hand into a bowl of water, the water merely rises and is pushed higher by your hand. Do what you want you will not be able to destory water. Water has the ability to shift into three different states: Solid, Liquid, Gaseous. A DJ would be best advised to emulate and study this aspect of water. Whatever game a woman tosses at you, it will merely displace you. It will not destory you, and try as hard as she might, she will be unable to affect you. For example, she aviods calling you, you respond by following up other numbers and never calling her back. An AFC would be destroyed by this, as he is unable to temporalily shift his position to deal with such a game.
Like water a DJ has three states he can shift between. He can be a challenge, making himself the prize that a woman must win, unexpected and quite novel for the woman feels she has acomplished something when in fact is was the DJ that chose her in the end. The next state is being a mystery, by not revealing yourself and forcing a woman to seek you out, you create greater interest and she will be drawn to you. The third state is the "Master of Games" no true DJ is adverse to playing women against each other, for it was women who first started these folish games, but it is up to men to finish them(As with most things.). Games can take a HB off her pedestal, they can create greater interest, and they boost a DJs confidence in himself.

Water can be powerful:

Is not a wave powerful? Especially a Tsunami, which can wash everything away. Does not the confidence of a DJ and along with his ambition leave a powerful impression upon a person. The moves of a DJ can be powerful enough to send even the most hardened woman swooning. But what is power without control, a DJ cannot simply crash his desires upon a woman like a tidal wave. No he must focus his power like water is focused through a fire hose. The hose directs the water where to go, and can focus its power on a single spot. At times a DJ must focus his skills in a certain area to garuntee sucess. A DJ must be able to fully use the power of sexuality and tempering it with control so that he can focus how he wants that sexuality to be responded too.

Water acts as a mirror:

Water has the power to act as a mirror and reflects back images. A DJ should be like this as well, reflecting desirable images of himself upon the women he is interested in. He only shows them things he wants them to see, once again this plays back to being a mystery.

Water is cool and refreshing:

We need water to live, and it provides us with a means of cooling and refreshing ourselves, such as swimming or drinking. A DJ should be a cool and refreshing presence to a woman, so that she will come to him for sustiance when she is thirsty for it, and that she finds that no other man can provide that same refreshment as the DJ can.

Water makes things wet:

What, you can't tell me that a DJ shouldn't make a woman wet? :)

-Grey Fox

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice

lol, I like the comparison. A really good post, that's all I have to say :)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the best posts I've ever read, bravo!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, damn you beat me to the post.

well i wouldnt have written that much.

just adapt to your enviornment :)

~ivan

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post. the ability to adjust is a great skill to have.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Water is AFC

Water is not what a DJ should be. If you were to extend the analogy, the presence of heat (or external pressure) causes the water to dissappear. Water takes the shape of whatever its surroundings or constraints are. It simply reflects whatever is facing it. It has no structure, no spine, unless it takes shape through freezing, its ego expands with its shape, only to melt and fall apart when external pressure or heat takes shape. It is only as solid as its surroundings....

Don't be a chump....Be a rock, have a spine, be your own person for your own reasons...You don't have to impress everyone to be a DJ, you just have to impress yourself...

No offense, the water analogy was creative....

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you bother to read the post or did you just look at the title and make some comments that might seem pertinant. I ask this for two reasons.

1. First you said heat causes water to dissappear, when anyone with an elementary school education knows it merely becomes a gas. Even then in the post did I explain the similarities between the three states of water, and the three popular "states" that DJs take on to pick up women.

2. No where in that post can you find anything that tells a person not to have their own individuality or for that matter have a "spine" as you so provincially put it. All it merely did was to point out certain aspects that DJ seek after, and why they can be linked to the attributes of water. Remember a rock is a hard, cold and impassive thing. A DJ must be able to give off the essence of warmth or at least fake it, much like water that can be heated to maintain warmth.

It is unfortunate that you find little value in what I have said, other than it being "creative." Though I feel more than confident that others would agree there are some things of value in what I have said. But to each their own.

-Grey Fox

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not questioning your manhood here or anything, just bringing it up for discussion. The whole notion of an AFC is supplicating to the exterior environment. From everything i read in your post, you 'adapt' philosophy would not be constructive unless taken with a grain of salt. Sorry to piss in your evian...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally, I'm not saying you bend over backward, but you do have to admit that most DJs try to project the sort of image they want on people, its something that has come up on the board several times in general.

-Grey Fox

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, out-ward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

Do not be tense, just be ready, not thinking but not dreaming, not being set but being flexible. It is being "wholly" and quietly alive, aware and alert, ready for whatever may come.

Art is the expression of the self. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less the opportunity for expression of one's original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex or restrictive. If we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations. Remember, you are expressing the techniques and not doing the techniques. In primary freedom, one utilizes all ways and is bound by none, and likewise uses any techniques or means which serves one's end. Efficiency is anything that scores.
-Bruce Lee

Over 30 years ago. Still applicable today.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job. DJ being like water? Who would've thought?:) Great post though. I agree with it. A DJ needs to be like water, being able to shape itself in any postion it's put in. Once again, Nice Post. :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The properties of water is NOT AFC. I thought it was a pretty well-thought out post. :)

People here, especially the ones younger than say 30 or late-20s, seem to think that being an Alpha is about having the biggest cokk, about staring dudes down and pushing people around. In other words, to them being an Alpha is about being the force of highest resistance. It's a typical Western philosophy. I'm not saying it never works, but there are instances where it fails spectacularly.

Bruce Lee took the idea of 'being like water' from his obvious Chinese/Taoist influences. Being flexible and submitting to the will of the opposite force temporarily, only come back with a blinding fury twices as intense, is the philosophy behind it.

Illustration: western boxers, often lean INTO a punch, and try to block it with their gloves. They try to fight THROUGH the impact. Masters of the Eastern martial arts emphasize dodging and evasive manouevers, followed by a swift counter attack. By this continuum of passive-and-aggressive fighting, he is able to minimize damage, and create maximum damage on his opponent.

This post is a little bit disorganized, but that is the basic idea behind "being like water". ;)

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Water flows. Water always adapts. Water changes speed and direction in an instant when necessary. Water nurtures. Water joins others like itself to form a greater whole. Water changes its structure according to the environment but its composition never changes. Water adheres to universal laws.

Stagnation is not beneficial to you or water. Water has no master and is self sufficient. Water withholds none of itself and receives all openly. Water serves all without resentment. Water has neither a beginning or an end.

Water is forceful or gentle depending on the circumstances. Water assists those on their journey but does not compromise itself in doing so. Water is life affirming. Water carries and holds without attachment.

Water displays the universe's magnificence simply through self-actualization. Water is open and allows all to experience its depths. Water doesn't procrastinate; rather it deals with obstacles decisively without hesitation.

Be like water.
- unknown

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DankNuggs, that is funny!

Water is AFC

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh no! I am 70% AFC! And I just had a cup of coffee! Coffee is made from water, OH NO! I am even MORE AFC!

Hey, maybe if I piss out some of this water, I will be LESS AFC!

OMG! Today, in the shower, I was SURROUNDED by AFC! I will never bathe again!

To all DJ's: Avoid water in all of it's forms, yes this means fruits, juices, drinks, saliva....oh oh...I think it also means puzzy too!

But, water is AFC...

Whatever shall I do??? :confused:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did YOU smoke today, icepick? :D :D

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, doesn't particularly matter in any case...Water is passive, reactionary, and accomadating, it dissappears into the air when put under heat and pressure.

Grey Fox is looking for some giant praise of his philosophy...Its abstract, and totally useless to the guy who can quote bruce lee, but doesn't have the balls to go approach a chick...

I'm sitting at my desk, realizing I oculd create a DJ analogy for a paperclip or a pen, or a computer...Is it gonna get me laid??? Is it gonna get anyone laid? No, its just an extension of posters who feel the need to create their own DJ religion, a club where they are socially accepted, while neglecting inadequacies in reality. All they need is the balls to enjoy life.

I think you become a 'DJ' when you realize that all the talking on these boards are no different then sitting around with your boyz, talking about getting chicks, and then sitting around all night, getting drunk off to the side...I'm no DJ, im just no longer chicken**** to be myself in any situation...Peace and goodluck...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, if you think im full of ****, just read greyfox's newest tip thread, himself and the student...Your either are or you aren't...I'm out...