Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why 30+ years old girls see me as beta provider?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take your point on that. But it’s useless. You need to develop these skills with women you’re attracted to. It’s very very easy to control women you’re not attracted to. But replicating that behaviour with a woman you actually like is nearly impossible for most men.

You’re not getting the full experience because you’re not “seducing” her if she’s low tier. Your mindset is one of “she’s sh1t, but she’ll do.”

Try replicating that with attractive women. You won’t be able to with a straight face.
This is only a problem if one's ego is invested in the quality of women they are CURRENTLY getting. I know from a couple of women who are 8+'s being attracted to my physical appearance that if I'm currently getting low value women, that is not my ceiling...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you keeping targeting low value, you will keep getting low value. You create this for yourself. Many men who are currently banging crap women are hoping it will lead to something better one day. It rarely ever does.
Says who? Just because that's their reality doesn't make it mine. I don't think to myself "oh because I'm banging a 5, I can't get that 7.5 over there". I think to myself "even though I'm banging a 5 right now, I know if I learn more nuance that 7.5 that could be attracted to me will be more vulnerable to my attraction spiking behavior and techniques that I learned". You know, since lower value women are so delusional that they believe they deserve chads, that they still need to be gamed.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!

OP is out there banging fatties and ogres to bust a nut and asking why his game is weak
At least he's in the game. When he had those higher standards, women still weren't dropping their panties for him.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your biggest malfunction is this. You think that anything is better than not getting laid. How low are you willing to go? And importantly, you think women don’t notice? It would absolutely disgust, them bro. You are way too thirsty
You've been banging hordes of women your whole life. How would you know that being celibate is better than banging lower value women? There is still game to be learned. Just because some guys can't level up doesn't mean all can't.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Big mistake. You’re ruining yourself more and more each time you bang a woman you’re not attracted to. That’s why you guys are so depressed.
Brother I never said I'm not attracted to them, they're fun, have great bodies, sex is great, but they're NOT they type of women I'd marry (will never do anyways)

I wanna get younger, not 30+, but its not because I'm not attracted to them, its because I wanna get better and because of the challenge.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pedrito0906 When you had those higher standards and still not getting any interest from women, what game/behavior/techniques did you learn?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I think a bunch of guys in here started fkng 10s since they the first time they lost their virginity, ya'll know the old saying about bravado.

Anyways thanks everyone for their valuable input!

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
@Pedrito0906 When you had those higher standards and still not getting any interest from women, what game/behavior/techniques did you learn?
To stop being a pus, start talking to any kind of woman, to start learning their nature, and eventually I started with 3s but hey Im not around the fun 6s.

Slow and steady the turtle wins the race right?

Cheers

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87 You've admitted to banging 7's all the way to 9+'s. Does this mean you leveled up, and are only banging 9's now, or did your game get worse and stuck at 7's? Because going from 7 to 9 is still leveling up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello brows,

I'm 32, I've been a pathetic nice guy all my life, I've been in this journey to recovery for about 1.5 years, I've got my **** together, have starting to date girls I have never been able to, have gotten way more bold and confident.

I have a house, I'm about 10% income earners, great career, have interesting hobbies, like outdoors activities, play sports, fairly ripped, dance latin music in which I get to meet a lot of girls.

My problem is girls younger won't give the time of day, and women 30+ see me as beta provider, single mothers and not mothers, they wanna take everything super quick to the point of telling me they love me in a month.

I'm not a pushback anymore, and I take care of my needs, I have learned a lot in this past 1.5 year.

My question is, how can I change that projection to be more alpha?

Attached is a picture of me, I'm 5'6" maybe my height doesn't project alpha? Idk I'm very new in all of this dating scene give the fact I focused on studying and creating a good quality of life for me, but never developed girls skills.

Am I doomed? I'll appreciate if you guys tell it how it is and not sugar coat anything cause that way I'll know in what to focus.
Don't worry about Alpha. Females talk, if you start pumping and dumping these females that word will get around that you aren't a easy mark. Maybe **** them 2 or 3 times then stop talking to them.

Word will get around that you aren't easy.

M

member160292

This isn't about banging 7's or 9's. This is about sexing up women you aren't attracted to just for the sake of busting a nut. That's no different than getting a prostitute. Heck, maybe even the prostitute will drop some better knowledge after you bang her if you leave a nice tip.

Women can smell desperation from OP and probably the greasy pus juice too. When you get done banging someone you aren't attracted to, you don't feel good. Period. It's internal, but it's what is portrayed on the outside.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't about banging 7's or 9's. This is about sexing up women you aren't attracted to just for the sake of busting a nut. That's no different than getting a prostitute. Heck, maybe even the prostitute will drop some better knowledge after you bang her if you leave a nice tip.

Women can smell desperation from OP and probably the greasy pus juice too. When you get done banging someone you aren't attracted to, you don't feel good. Period. It's internal, but it's what is portrayed on the outside.
Sure it is. He said there's no leveling up like a game. Going from 7 to 9 is leveling up. So either what he said isn't true, or what I propose is possible. Prostitutes don't have to be gamed like lower value women that's not transactional. Don't take female advice on relationships. It's only desperation if one is ego invested. I do feel good knowing that I wowed them with sexual prowess even if they're lower value. This is what I learned by doing it. Are you saying that you have experience banging lower value women, or are you talking in hypotheticals?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are speaking in hypotheticals because you've never banged low value women or been celibate. So what you say isn't from experience.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response would be “I’m not fat for a simple reason. It’s because I don’t eat junk food, bro.”
Then don't talk about the best ways to lose it.

We aren’t celibate because we understand, intrinsically, that having standards is what leads to better women and better sex.
There's plenty of incels who have standards, meanwhile women are still not dropping their panties for them. Even on this site you can find these guys. Yet this is somehow better than learning game nuance with lower value women?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to encourage weight loss is to look the fat person directly in the eye and say “you greedy fat pig. Stop eating.”

And then you don’t let them work, drive or appear in public until they lose the required weight.
Telling them to "stop eating" isn't the best way to guide them through weight loss. My point is proven. You haven't been fat, so you don't know the best way to lose it.

M

member160292

My point is proven. You haven't been fat [thirsty/desperate,] so you don't know the best way to lose it.
OP said he is banging women that he's not attracted to [eating greasy nasty junk]
He said he wants to bang higher quality women [get fit, lose weight]

You don't need to be fat to know what the best way to lose it is. You don't need to bang a fatty to know how sh!tty you would feel after.

OP's initial post is venting his frustration from a cycle of smashing whoppers. Just stop it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to be fat to know what the best way to lose it is. You don't need to bang a fatty to know how sh!tty you would feel after.
How would you know? You haven't done it.

Edit: doesn't matter, I'm out of the convo.