Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's here got a GF?

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one. Been with her for about 1,5 years. I moved in to her place at around 6 months of being with her. Had good reasons why to. Now the sex, like it usually does, has decreased to about 1-2 times a week.Which sucks but in my timescheduale is okay. I've become less and less in love with her but I enjoy the security and like her as a person (plus I get to live at her place for free, I do own an apartment myself but I'm renting it out and where I want to move too in like 6 months ( I also have my reason for this but its just too long).

Now I went out yesterday and met a girl (HB8) I've had a thing with when I younger. Never ****ed since she was too shy and a virgin and in those days I was a horndog that wouldn't have waited for it.
Now she's become a "sluttier" girl :)

She seriously THREW herself at me. She asked me if I have a GF and I said yes, it became a challenge to her or something but she asked me 10 times in a row begging me to makeout with her. Her words "Kiss me" "Come on kiss me" and me litteraly pushing her away saying that no can do. She pushed her sexy ass body against me **** :whistle: . I controlled myself and didn't do anything stupid. She then later begged me to come home with her, to **** her. That was her words.

Which I didn't, but by GOD was I close! She asked me to call her to **** her anytime I want....

I want to f*ck the S*it out of her, like borderline rape her but I know shes trouble and I know she's not intrested in me in anyway she probably just wants to tie loose ends/get a notch on her belt/**** me since i've got a GF.
And I don't care for her either. I just want to TAP that ASZ so bad!

Sosuave, what do?:rolleyes:

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so pathetically easy.

Option 1: Be a man, break up with you girlfriend, **** new girl.

Option 2: Be a man, **** your girlfriend, be happy.

Option 3: Be a wimp and cheat. The people advocating this know they'd be hurt and ranting against women if it happened to them. But somehow it's ok when it's done to women. Quite frankly, there are a lot of guys here who just hate women.

Your call.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like your current gf or living situation, then go for it. You guys aren't married, so hop to it.

But if you feel like cheating on your gf is trouble, that means you still care and that you either want to make your relationship better or you just want to get out of it completely, but you wanna do it the right way.

To be honest, if your debating it now, the guilt will kill you later. Its not worth the trouble. You'll find more horny girls, don't trip.

Deal with your current gf first, then start gettin it in.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You'll boost her slutty ego if you go through with this and have sex with her.

A hoe is a hoe. They shouldn't be respected nor be paid attention to. Only beta males would jump at the opportunity and fuk a leftover meal.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as soon as you fuk the girl she'll move on then you will feel like a complete a-hole and probably lose your gf from all the guilt ur trying to hide. not worth it. dump ur gf if ur not happy.

alot of girls like to steal a taken man just to see if shes got what it takes to do that. its a game to them man they dont care about you. when guys cheat on their loved ones with someone, she'll be thinking "ooo yeah i must be hot stuff if he cheated on his gf/wife to fuk me." - just a game to them bro

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had multiple girlfriends in the past (resume: in years 1.25, 2.0, 1.5) and every time I have been tempted to cheat with other women. I never did but I have broken up with one over me wanting to bang another chick (which never panned out), but if you are actually thinking about cheating. Then the relationship is dead on the inside and only the outside of the relationship is still alive

The ex-gf has more respect for me now than when we were going out because I was at least honest with her. Always be honest with a girl and they will respect you for it. They might not like it in the short term, but in the long term they will respect you for it.

To answer your original thread title question, yes I do have a brand new girlfriend and she is awesome. Your thread title question has nothing to do with the question inside. :flowers:

- comic_relief