Who's a sexy b---h?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys think your sexy? What's makes you attractive or irresistable to the opposite sex (and I'm not talking about penis size!)? What about you needs to improve to make you a true DJ?

C'mon fellas: Who's a sexy b---h?
Seabreeze;)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good start AFK! If you don't think you're sexy, a woman won't think so either. Personally, I think it's great when a guy knows he's sexy. Nothing wrong with being confident.
Seabreeze:)

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I know what u mean... I'm so smooth it really hurts... no .. really they hit me.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so smooth I use teflon to exfoliate.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so smooth, silk is a rock quary compared to me.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't think you're sexy, a woman won't think so either.

Yeah like I give a fu ck about what a woman thinks.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, Oh, ahhh. I'm just crackin' up. yeah you guys are too cute.:D

But, seriously, sexiness has nothing to do with good looks and everything to do with attitude. There are lot's of very goodlooking guys out there who just don't have sex appeal. Look at the supermodels and the guys they end up with. Okay, they're not pretty (the guys I mean), but they're sexy, confident, bad boy rock stars---what women call "sexy b---es!" So, when you go out you gotta have that in the back of your mind. Believe it. A woman will always be intrigued by a guy who knows he's sexy...always.
Seabreeze;)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so smooth I'm frictionless so when a object begins moving on me, it doesn't stop until it leaves me, then it stops.

Oh wait...

I failed :p

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Okay, they're not pretty (the guys I mean), but they're sexy, confident, bad boy rock stars---what women call "sexy b---es!"
So to be sexy you gotta cheat, cover your body with tatoos, beat up your girl while she is nursing and give her Hepatitis C to be a sexy *****?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality,

Well, every type of guy has his "dysfunctional" side. Nice guys do to. Are you trying to be confrontational? Why? Tommy Lee is one guy out of many. Please don't nitpick, it makes your argument weak.

I'm referring to their confident side, how they were confident enough to go up to a HB and sweep her off of her feet even though they weren't pretty. It was a point that confidence in your self can take you a long way with women. That's why I like this site becasue it advocates "confidence," even though some of the guys misunderstand this here and think that it's all about sleeping with lot's of women. I see nothing wrong with a site advocating "confidence" in yourself.

So, like I said who's a sexy b---h?

Last edited:

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes when i get out of the shower when i don't feel any bodags between my legs it makes me feel like a sexy man. At the same time, i will miss my bodags.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sexy, I look in the mirror when I beat off. :eek:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Fatality,

Well, every type of guy has his "dysfunctional" side. Nice guys do to. Are you trying to be confrontational? Why? Tommy Lee is one guy out of many. Please don't nitpick, it makes your argument weak.

I don't know I guess it just pisses me off how a guy who does those things has women like Pam Anderson, Heather Locklear, and Jenna Jameson on his list. He kind of acts AFC in a way by constantly complimenting girls when he tries to pick them up but I guess it doesn't matter when you are a rock star.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know im sexy, and me making my move on a girl has somthing in common with super conducters.....theres no resistance:p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality,

I think you are absolutely right on about Tommy's AFC-type behavior. It is probably what is really behind all of the dysfunctional aspects of his personality. But, you have to admit, that guys like Tommy Lee are comfortable with their unique masculinity. They are themselves, not trying to fit into some ideal mode of what women like. They are what they are take it or leave it (and I'm not talking about the abusive parts). Women like that. Look at Woody Allen for example. I think we could safely say that he has probably gotten mad poon in his day. And not just because he's rich, but because he never tried to become "Hollywood handsome." Look at Ben Stiller with his gorgeous wife...shall I go on?

Some men just need to understand that a man wields extraordinary power in this world. It is your birthright. I am a womanist, but I have found this to be true. Masculinity is POWERFUL and it doesn't matter if you are an alpha male or a beta male, you'll always find a woman who will have no choice but to submit to you.

A man is sexy when he realizes and accepts his masculine power---his own unique masculine power!

SO, who's a sexy b---h?! I can't hear you!

Last edited:

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seabreeze,
Why are you bringing up examples from Hollywood? EVERY celebrity gets laid... even Toby Mcguire became a ladies man. :rolleyes:

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m4a1,

Because you guys don't know the same people I know that would qualify as great examples!

Okay, forget the Hollywood examples and just think of some of the guys you already know that seem to inexplicably have their pick of women.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
I'm so smooth I'm frictionless so when a object begins moving on me, it doesn't stop until it leaves me, then it stops.

Oh wait...

I failed :p
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sexy AND cute. How about that Seabreeze? :)