Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoa You Guys Are Virgins ??

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the same note of party stories...

Two months ago, at a house party, I totally annihilated a girls self-confidence...by accident.

She was a cute asian I kinda half-knew, and we seemed to hit it off real well there. Like, as soon as I arrived she started talking to me, grabbing my forearm, upper arm, getting nose to nose while talking, triangular vision, all that jazz...So I picked up the cues and made a move later on, after abit of push/pull. Skipping the boring part, she ended up grabbing me by the hand and led me up to the parents bedroom. So we were kissing and stuff, she was ontop, yadda yadda...Anyways, as she was kissing me....I fell asleep.

Yeah, I fell asleep while a cute asian girl was mackin me at a party. Later on(we're back to friendly terms by now), she told me she didn't realize I was asleep until i started snoring. Haha i still laugh about that one.

I guess it was a long day...Had a tennis tournament earlier on in the evening, was at the gym during the day, that plus the alcohol at the party, the bed was the knockout punch girl in it or not.

Funny stuff. Let's turn this into a stories thread since it's sorta got homo.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ How about 'no' ?

Anyway...

What community was that?
It's a private closed-off community that shall not be named since alot of my personal information is still around there. And masF is a good site, but that is not the community that I come from, the place I learned has only about 30 total members and it was closed off after that, only way you can get in is to be invited by one of the senior members... so its a very tight community, most people on there know each other personally since people are inviting close friends to learn.

Has about 10 members who are basically PUA's and have had more than a lifetimes share of women, and the rest are at a basic level who are ready to change, the new invites must produce or they are simply kicked and banned. It's pretty hardcore and not for entertainment like here, they have assignments to do and must complete bootcamps, it really is motivational.

Where do you find these personal mentors that you speak of?
I met my personal mentor through the community i'm speaking of. We connected on a personal level as he took an interest in me and soon we were talking it up on the phone and he came to visit me here in NY and we had some fun times but also alot of vigorous field work. I also visited him in FL last summer and had a blast...

If you want a personal mentor, its just about being real and someone might take notice and want to help you out more than just give you advice on a message board, you never know... I got lucky, you could too.

-Cod3r

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing about what you describe Cod3r is that they're forcing you to act and get better instead of just being more and more bitter.

I wish when I was younger someone had of forced me to get off my ass and do something. It was MY life and although I have regrets I can't blame anyone but myself.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro...

Although I've never had any serious complaints with women, I have regrets at other parts of my life, or at least if they aren't regrets if I could go back and change somethings I would. But the key like you said, I don't blame anyone but myself and in that I take a bit of solace.

-Cod3r

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find hilarious are people who actually believe they KNOW the people who post on this forum. You have no idea who you're talking to, I or anyone else can make extraordinary claims about whatever the hell we want and no one will be the wiser.

Everyone here is anonymous, I could be a damn astronaut for all you know. How can anyone "prove" themselves in this forum? Pictures? A MySpace page? (I especially love guys who post pics of themselves next to or even hugging a girl like it proves something) Truth is, you could be getting what seems like great advice from a self proclaimed "pro", who is in reality a guy living in his basement eating bags of cheetos while jerking off to women having sex with animals. The sky's the limit.

All I see here are words on my computer screen. I take what I want and leave the rest alone.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find hilarious are people who actually believe they KNOW the people who post on this forum. You have no idea who you're talking to, I or anyone else can make extraordinary claims about whatever the hell we want and no one will be the wiser.
I don't see a point in doubting anyone, most posts you can take value out of it even if its not true. I read one field report that I have a hard time believing, but it did wonders for me motivationally, I don't care if it actually happened.

And people who make claims that are false, they are only hurting themselves. Why lie ?? You come here to get help, inflating your abilities will limit your growth. I think most people are truthful, but thats my opinion.

-Cod3r

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I don't see a point in doubting anyone.
Oh, just the virgins huh? (or atleast the ones who admit to it)
Cod3r said:
most posts you can take value out of it even if its not true.
Agreed, which is why I said:
Tazman said:
All I see here are words on my computer screen. I take what I want and leave the rest alone.
Cod3r said:
I think most people are truthful, but thats my opinion.
Yes, that is truly an opinion unique to you.

I'm not coming to the rescue of all virgins, but I just don't see all the "sex" advice you're talking bout that these so called virgins are giving out. I'd also have to assume you're talking about the guys that have stated they are in fact virgins.

If I tell people here I'm a virgin and decide to give advice on how to escalate to sex with a chick or perform sexual acts, then yes, that would look a bit foolish (although there IS some common sense involved because sex isn't as complicated as some guys try to make it seem). I just haven't seen the abundance of it that you're referring to on this forum.

Lets say what your saying is true, at what point do you draw a line? What if I only had sex with one chick, does that mean my advice is automatically more valid than a guy who hasn't put his dvck in a pvssy, but has kissed, fondled, and asked out more chicks? What about the difference between a guy who has had sex with 5 women vs a guy who's had 15?

I guess my point is, what does it matter?

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
That's the point. There would be no virgins if all guys took the first offer they got, most likely an ugly girl. But since no one wants to have sex with.... that.... we have virgins.
But surely you're not saying that every girl that was honestly into you was an ugly chick. That just doesn't sound realistic to me. My standeards aren't super high, but I'd cry myself to sleep if just went and did an ugly chick, lol. 7 is as low as I go, and they turn into 8's after they doll them selves up.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
BlackJackal said:
But surely you're not saying that every girl that was honestly into you was an ugly chick.
Into ME? Oh, I've had hotter girls into me, yet things just never worked out. Family, timing, other guys, other girls, immaturity, transportation, distance... lots of complications in high school. I've found college to be an infinitely better place to meet and go out with girls. Everything has just fallen right into place for me ever since I got here, and I'm loving it.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Into ME? Oh, I've had hotter girls into me, yet things just never worked out. Family, timing, other guys, other girls, immaturity, transportation, distance... lots of complications in high school. I've found college to be an infinitely better place to meet and go out with girls. Everything has just fallen right into place for me ever since I got here, and I'm loving it.
I understand. And for the record, please dont take what I say as if I'm knockin anybody for being a virgin. You'll get some when you get some. But what I am noticing is that most guys who would like to sleep with a girl, are over looking potential ones for the sake of chasing a dream girl. Or at least using that as an excuse for not trying anyway.

And anyone lower than what they want is an automatic ugly chick. As if no grey area exists which is why I would find it hard to believe.

Last edited:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
BlackJackal said:
I understand. And for the record, please dont take what I say as if I'm knockin anybody for being a virgin. You'll get some when you get some. But what I am noticing is that most who would like to sleep with girl, are over looking potential ones for the sake of chasing a dream girl. Or at least using that as an excuse for not trying anyway.

And anyone lower than what they want is an automatic ugly chick. As if no grey area exists which is why I would find it hard to believe.
I get your meaning. Those guys have unattainable standards that girls will never reach. They just need to learn. :rock:

EDIT: 1,000th post! Sweet.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah.
who has something of game to share!?

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Any guy who has banged under 5 chicks shouldn't be able to give advice. They should just be able to view posts. I tell u some of the guys on here make AFC's look like pimps.

Reaction score
Nasman said:
Any guy who has banged under 5 chicks shouldn't be able to give advice. They should just be able to view posts. I tell u some of the guys on here make AFC's look like pimps.
Nasman – I don’t like your other thread and not believing how much certain guys get laid (since this is the internet and you can’t prove anything…..hell, you can’t even prove to your friends how much you get laid). You’ll notice that whoever is inexperienced on sosuave, they do admit to it, however I HATE how the inexperienced ones always say the same **** like “oh I could have had sex with so many girls but I turn them down…..yea right”.

I also love the inexperienced ones who give theoretical advice. You can tell who on here gets laid and doesn’t get laid by looking at how they talk about women and how much experience they share. If all you see is bitterness and no real life examples to back up what they say, then you better believe it that they are losers when it comes to the ladies.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow seems like the argument has pretty much ended but i jus wanna call out chriZz, ma man... are you really trying to tell us all that u've NEVER in your LIFE met a girl you wanted to **** (and in your case) a girl that you thought a relationship might be a possibility with? i really dont mean to be mean but unless something is really wrong around where you leave c'mon man... there have gotta been at the LEAST like 20 girls in the last 5 years, right? and the fact that nothing happened with any of them? i dunno man seems kinda weird to me is all and i do NOT think that that person should be the ones that should be posting around here giving advice.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With every lesson the teacher learns...

Its funny.

I've come across this in a big way.

You write a true FR and you get flamed for being KJ.

You say you've achieved something and you get all these shmucks saying, "well if you are so cool why are you here?"

You write advice which runs contrary to pook or mystery or gunwitch and you have some virgin flaming you.

You give some advice to a guy telling him what he needs to hear so he stops being such a ***** and takes some action (which is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING) and some dude, who doesn't know **** beyond what he has read in tips, slams your advice and analyses the **** out of the AFCs post and tells him everything he needs to hear to stun him into inaction and then when the AFC ****s up with his half hearted attempted at following some lame advice feels vindicated that his failure was predicted.

You write a mature answer telling someone how to act like a mature man and a pack of immature mysoginists and obvious complete failures with quality women and relationships shout over the top of you with all this meaningless frat school "be man, be masculine, objectify her!" **** and drown you out.

Its the blind leading the blind and then when a person with his eyes opens says something different the army of blind shout so loud his words of illumination are drowned out.

BUT when you are getting better and are actively in the field and have learnt something through experience, it doesn't matter what level you are at, you have something to say and by expressing it you gain a greater undertanding of the lesson learned.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is bullsh1t. Altho I myself haven't gone out of my way to do it, I know that it's not that hard to get laid. If you read some simple speed seduction tips or have an ounce of talent, I bet you could even pull some HBs fairly easily (for "HBs," read "attractive hors"). Being a virgin doesn't mean you're a loser by any stretch of the imagination. And being a non-virgin definitely doesn't make you a DJ.

The Great One said:
Success cannot be getting a girl because that means failure is being alone. No. Failure is being in an unhappy marriage or a relationship where she has no true interest in you.”
And if you're so tired of the contrary opinions, Jay Jay, why don't you go make your own damn forum and ban everyone who disagrees with your opinions.