Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoa You Guys Are Virgins ??

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a virgin (I'm not even sure that's possible where I live). Sometimes I wish I made smarter choices though. I hope I don't get a knock on my door one day and some chick I banged in some drunken ONS shows up with my kid. Especially if I'm in a serious relationship with my g/f at the time and we're thinking about marriage (hypothetical).

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck does it matter, really? Having sex doesn't mean you're any better at the whole process: the mindsets, the attitudes, the kino, the jokes, the stories... Any idiot can get laid.
Most guys on here are here to get advice on how to HAVE SEX with women...

If you're a virgin and have never had sex, none of your advice is helpful because you don't know if it will lead to the goal of sex or not. You're at best guessing and at worst talking out of your arse... That's my issue...

How can you give advice like, "kino her this" or "don't do that" ect... to a guy who's trying to get laid when obviously if you do those things, it hasn't led to sex for you, its funny you're even arguing the obvious point...

Virgins should not give advice plain in simple, exception being a man who has available, but turned down pvssy consistently. Meaning he's been about to put it in and decided better of it, not "oh i coulda fvcked her" type of BS.

So if you're a virgin by means of having not had the opportunity, you have no business giving any advice in my opinion, because you don't know what you're talking about. If you're a virgin by choice (seriously) then that's another issue and you may very well be qualified to give advice...

Let me ask you this. Is advice from a guy who lays HB6 and below because he is addicted to sex and doesn't even value a relationship more "valid" then a virgin who understands that there is more to life then just sex? You tell me whos head is in the right mindset?
Yes... virgins don't KNOW what sex is like to even say such a thing as there are more things to life other than it... it makes no sense... That's like me never having watched a football game and saying basketball is the best sport ever, its just not intelligent... wow this whole thing is a headtrip

Am i the only one that finds this shockingly odd ??

-Cod3r

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ this thread...

basically it comes down to one thing...Taking advice from people you trust...Most of the time, suprisingly the people with paragraphs and proper spelling tend to have better tips than those with 'z' instead of 's' at the end of their plurals "nah mean suckaz?" Other obvious problems with posting usually signify that you shoudlnt take their advice like tYpInG LiKe DiS well...you get the idea...Just keep a mental note of who sounds experienced and take others advice for a grain of salt.

I gotta agree with Ace of Flames a bit here though, most of the questions are just rehashed old questions so if you RTFM like you were supposed to, you can give someone sound advice regardless of if you are a virgin or not.

A wise man didnt get that way by listening to only those who he thinks is smarter than him

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you RTFM like you were supposed to, you can give someone sound advice regardless of if you are a virgin or not.
How can you give advice to someone else trying to have sex, when you have not had it yourself ?? You're both blind, like someone else said, its the blind leading the blind...

And the 'fvckin manual' as you so eloquently put it is not 'advice' on getting laid. People here have read the manuals and still can't get their ****k within 10 feet of pvssy, how to fvck females comes from advice from people who have hmmm..

fvcked females perhaps ??

or self-experience...

Would you take advice on how to wire an electrical circuit from someone who RTFM or from someone who has done it before ?? HELLO... its simple...

or perhaps another metaphor ??

In REAL LIFE, would you take advice from some guy from sosuave.net who claims to have read the bible and know the secrets yet has never experienced success, or the guy who has never read the bible and fvcks HBcheerLeader9 every saturday ??

-Cod3r

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under your name there could be an extra information line called Status then you could be either V or F.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacking off counts as sex too right??

right?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
to all virgins - you automatically do not know how to seduce women/girls, or how to properly date a girl, because if u DID know, then you wouldn't be virgins. Thus you cannot give advice on how to properly date or how to seduce chicks. PERIOD.

Cod3r - the trolls on this forum posting up garbage (like frodo and peter griffin) are much much worse than those virgins that think they kno how to deal with women

I DIDNT KNOW SHYT ABOUT GIRLS EVEN AFTER I HAD GONE THRU MY FIRST 5 PVSSIES - u need EXPERIENCE in order to TRULY understand how shyt works...........and no, hanging out, making out and dating girls without EVER having sex (aka being a virgin) is NOT experience enough to be giving advice. You cant give advice on how to get laid or how to keep a girl IF YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT GETTING LAID AND NOT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN SEXUALLY ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, wow.
Rocky seas lately, here at the Suave.

Just dig the pimp sh!t.
Even if virgins try to kick some DonJuan flow... its gonna fall short.

One would think the virgin's here, would be the best listener's. As their cup is empty, and thirsty for drops of game. Go figure, fools are so caught up in the game of ego, that they'd forget the drive that brought them here. Their virginity, and the desire to explore the otherside. All for the sake of online status, amongst a group of dudes, that they'll never even meet. lol

Listen for the gold.
Its here and there.

Peace'

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
How can you give advice to someone else trying to have sex, when you have not had it yourself ?? You're both blind, like someone else said, its the blind leading the blind...

And the 'fvckin manual' as you so eloquently put it is not 'advice' on getting laid. People here have read the manuals and still can't get their ****k within 10 feet of pvssy, how to fvck females comes from advice from people who have hmmm..

fvcked females perhaps ??

or self-experience...

Would you take advice on how to wire an electrical circuit from someone who RTFM or from someone who has done it before ?? HELLO... its simple...

or perhaps another metaphor ??

In REAL LIFE, would you take advice from some guy from sosuave.net who claims to have read the bible and know the secrets yet has never experienced success, or the guy who has never read the bible and fvcks HBcheerLeader9 every saturday ??

-Cod3r
Coder has a point. I wouldn't really recommend taking financial advise from a homeless person unless you aim to be homeless.

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames, I think your right about "This site id just another "get laid quick" site. But there is still plentiful GOOD advice from people who have had and continue to have success with women. Like one guy in San Antonio privated messaged me about how hes 19,virgin, never went out. Now I'm helping him one-on-one. Its always good to know you changed someones life for the better.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m a virgin, but I know how to seduct chicks. The only problem is that where I live I can´t find any chicks that I´d consider hot.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Let me ask you this. Is advice from a guy who lays HB6 and below because he is addicted to sex and doesn't even value a relationship more "valid" then a virgin who understands that there is more to life then just sex??

Yes, indeed.

THis forum is to discuss picking up girls. Not to spread celibacy.

Besides, who are YOU to say whether or not beind addicted to sex is a BAD thing? Who are you to tell another man, that the girl he is Banging isnt "good enough"..

WHO are YOU to tell another man ANYTHING about his life?

You are nothing but an inexperienced virgin who cant get laid.

Scott7906

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 and still a virgin. Since I came on this site though I have kissed and made out with my first girl so I guess thats a bit of an improvement. Otherwise I don't give out advice to anyone because I'm no expert, I would like to be someday.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of guys on this site have never touched a girl, lol. If they'd had, why the hell would they be here?

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I first started reading this site like in May of 2005 and I was a virgin, then in July of that year I was so much improved, I've had success and sex wit many chicks since then so I didnt come back for like 6 months. Now I come back to get advanced advice and give advice.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i originally came to this site to find answers on how to get over my HORRIBLE HORRIBLE one-itis who broke up with me about a year ago.....and it worked, i read some quality articles. Also reading push/pull and gunwitch has been very helpful in the "sealing the deal" part of my game, but i was very experienced before joining this site (about 40 different chicks in 3 years)

however thanks to gunwitch and push/pull ive almost doubled my # of chicks in just the last 10 months alone.

This site is good, jsut dont take advice from guys that are not experienced!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I´m a virgin, but I know how to seduct chicks. The only problem is that where I live I can´t find any chicks that I´d consider hot.
i dont mean to be mean to u, but if u knew how to seduce chicks, then my guess is you would have seduced a couple by now and not be a virgin. You cant tell me u KNOW HOW TO seduce a girl in theory unless uve actually done it for real. And guess what, if u DID do it for real, then u being such a good seducer would have resulted in u gettin some pvssy

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I wasn't a virgin when I first came here. I wonder why this site ammuses me so? Well at least now that so many virgins are outing themselves as DJ's, he ammusment facor will increase. We should have a virgin marker next to our reputation points so sometimes we realize that what his person is saying is SPECULATION rather then experience. Honestly, how can you coach someone on how to get laid and you haven't been there yourself? That doesn't make any sense at all. There are different emotions and exprienences tied to having sex (for each encounter) that you can't just speculate about. You have to live it to preach it.