Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoa You Guys Are Virgins ??

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused now...

I just read 'Ace of Flames' thread about losing his virginity (props btw) but alot of people who give advice and criticize admitted to being virgins as well, wtf is going on ?? Isn't this the experienced part of the forum ??

This forum is looking more like young or very inexperienced good guys trying to get laid, than a DJ forum where cats actually are continuously getting laid ??

Please, just for future reference... how many of you guys are virgins ?? WoW

-Cod3r

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not. but im not to worried about fuking girls.. id rather have qauilty over qanity ANY day

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ Good 4 u

This isn't about who gets laid more... obviously its skip haha (sorry bro). I just find it surprising that some people who are speaking on EXPERIENCE, have never been intimate with a woman.. that's just very odd to me

-Cod3r

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
im not. but im not to worried about fuking girls.. id rather have qauilty over qanity ANY day
i sadly hold the V-card, but yea, i gotta agree with that. i want some quality b!tches.

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely post or come here anymore and this is the reason why. You've got guys on this site that have never touched a titty, but they are giving out advice left and right. In the real world, those who don't have experience seek out successful people and learn from them. Then, when they attain that same level of success, they in turn teach the next wave of "students". SoSuave has to be the only place where I continuously see the exact opposite happening.

Would you take legal advice from a litigation lawyer who never had any experience in a courtroom? Would you take medical advice from a surgeon that has never performed an operation? This place is like the "blind leading the blind" sometimes!

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a quanity of quality b!tches?:D

As for the topic, no I'm not a virgin.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people on this forum from all levels. That's why you should be very careful about who you take advice from. Use your judgement and seperate the bad advice from the good. The bible is amazing so that should be the first place you look for for advice. This forum is for discussion. Sometimes a great post gets written here, while others are mostly for entertainment value only and should not be taken literally.

A forum that evolves around scoring with hotties will naturally attract virgins that are tired of holding the v-card.. I lost my virginity years before finding this site, but I wish I had found it earlier. Then my black book would be much better reading :)

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely post or come here anymore and this is the reason why. You've got guys on this site that have never touched a titty, but they are giving out advice left and right. In the real world, those who don't have experience seek out successful people and learn from them. Then, when they attain that same level of success, they in turn teach the next wave of "students". SoSuave has to be the only place where I continuously see the exact opposite happening.
I have to agree, its kind of odd to say the least... And its funny how people say they want 'quality vs quantity' when they've never even tasted the fruit. You have NO idea what you want, u've never experienced quantity !

I don't come here for women advice anyway, but just for the guys who take this thing seriously, its basically a big joke when it comes to women. Its funny in some respects.

-Cod3r

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
GatorBait said:

Would you take legal advice from a litigation lawyer who never had any experience in a courtroom? Would you take medical advice from a surgeon that has never performed an operation? This place is like the "blind leading the blind" sometimes!
This is exactly why I stopped visiting this place and come around every occasional blue moon. You try to have a forum just for the experienced guys and that one also gets infiltrated by the inexperienced.

You should get carded around this place.

With that said, it would be wrong to say that no one ever has anything legit to say even though they are virgins. Some people can offer sensible advice but when someone request advice only from the experienced, the laid-less should do the honorable thing and step aside and let the pros handle things.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to see someone requesting advice from only experienced DJs and then you get so many posters saying stuff like "well, I have only had sex once but here is what you should do...." or something of that nature.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a virgin as well. And I agree to the fact that we, the virgins, should stay out of topics involving sexual activity. I have to sadly admit that I did seek out this forum because I am tired of my virginity. However, I have come to see that it is more than a "get laid fast" forum. (Of which most of those are not helpful at all.)

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tips board is where you should go if you're looking for posts from "experts".

This is a discussion forum. On a site about how to improve your skills with women. I think it's only natural to have guys who are, ya know, not very skilled with women to post here. If you're the virgin-destroyer sexpert that you claim to be, why are you bothering with this site?

Of course virgins should refrain from handing out sex advice, but honestly, I've met some really dumb people who don't have a problem getting laid, so I don't see the amount of sex you get as a barometer for how qualified you are to hand out advice on more general issues.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity being the exact opposite of a DJ. Does that mean you should not strive to be a DJ because you can get some? No - the ensuing relationship was NOT that exciting once the sex slowed to a crawl.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am a virgin. A 46 year old virgin. Deal with it.

Don't you believe me?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're the virgin-destroyer sexpert that you claim to be, why are you bothering with this site?
Never made such a claim...

And I 'bother' with this site because its entertaining sometimes, not for anytype of educational advice on women. Also we've got people here that are involved in my industry and also people who are experienced in 'health' and these things are interesting...

Again, not coming down on the virgins, I was one too 8 years ago, but i'm just saying how can you give anytype of advice if you don't have experience, it just seems weird to me. Like me giving advice on how to circuit a switchboard and I have no idea about electrical engineering, just hunches... wierd

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ *Shocked* Most users have never even kissed a woman...

Also found it funny people voted, "i'm a troll"

lol classic

-Cod3r

Reaction score
My first kiss was in kindergarden this chick really liked me and she was hot. Anyways my first lay was 16 she was 18... RAPE! I usually go for quality more than quantity I can get laid with HB6-7 but my expectation and personal motto is always over HB 8 so it usually takes a lil more effort. I think anyone who is a virgin is just a keyboard jocky / AFC and shouldn't give advice cuz they aren't in position to give advice.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Why the fvck does it matter, really? Having sex doesn't mean you're any better at the whole process: the mindsets, the attitudes, the kino, the jokes, the stories... Any idiot can get laid. The biggest reason guys stay virgins longer than the first 10 minutes that their sexual organs work properly, is because they don't wanna lose it to the ***** turning tricks behind 7-11, or the first ugly monstrosity of a female that walks by and gives them that 'look'.

Honestly, the only time being a virgin should make ANY kind of difference in taking advice, would obviously be sexual advice. If they said anything then, it would just be reciting something they read elsewhere.

I've touched a boob before I had sex the other day. God forbid a guy make out with a girl! I got a little groping in, yay me. I never gave advice to anyone on how to grope a girl before I had done it myself, and the same thing goes for having sex. Hell, I don't give advice on anything I haven't tried or done myself.

Also, I think I should add that this forum has a small feeling of elite-ism going around. Like having gotten laid makes you a god or something. Wtf is that about? I know plenty of people that aren't virgins and are more clueless about women than is possible to describe in words. I know a lot more people who have a working understanding, and regret losing their virginity when they did, to the person they did. One guy in particular, I remember this very clearly. He said:

"Man, I may joke and laugh about you being a virgin, but honestly... I'm jealous of you. I WISH I still had mine. I regret it to this day. But man, you... you still have it. I want you to promise me, on your LIFE... that you'll keep that sh!t until you find a girl you really care about, and until you're absolutely ready. Promise me!!"

That was a really big shock to me, partly because I'd never expect something like that from him, and partly because he just said it out of nowhere, in the middle of english class. Heh...

The point is, I took my time, I found a girl I really care about, and I was ready for it. The results? I rocked her world, and I don't have a single regret in my mind. I fvcking OWNED that thing, guys.

Now, I can give some advice on sex. I'm not going to claim I'm an expert, cuz I'm surely not. All I know is that what I did with this girl worked, very well might I add. I'm going to be careful about where I try to help and where I don't. I'm not gonna go around flaunting my 'been laid' status like its a sign of greatness, because it really isn't.

Sometimes I wonder if this site isn't just another 'get laid quick' site now...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
Virgins should not give advice.
Let me ask you this. Is advice from a guy who lays HB6 and below because he is addicted to sex and doesn't even value a relationship more "valid" then a virgin who understands that there is more to life then just sex? You tell me whos head is in the right mindset?