Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whoa...fat chicks are digging me?!?!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard the quote once..."even fat chicks need loving". And i can tell you...that is indeed very true.

I know 3 "large" girls. Large as in Queen Latifia size. Although these girls are 7-8 in "facial" looks, the rest of the them is BLAH. Im sure these girls would be banging if they lost the weight but i find myself "attracted" to their personailities more than appearence. In the last month....i had 3 "large" girls give me their numbers.

I dont hate people because of their size/race/ethnicity, i apply the same rules and apply the same game to everyone, by doing so ive become much more liked by the general crowd that i hang out with. But i seem to be attracting the large women. Even though i dated women that can be consider HB7-8 with thinner waist lines..their personalities bore me after the 2nd date and i dont find myself wanting to date them anymore.

It just something about out going fat chicks......

Reaction score
"Fat chicks" are still women, are they not? Fat guys need loving too:)

Fat girls come up to you because they know that you are the type of guy that disregards the 'weight' issue, moreso than most guys - your decisions of attraction are based on other factors as well!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
***BARF***
thanks for the kinds words of wisdom. its people like you that make these forums what they are now.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its people like you. You are trying to justify macking on fat chicks.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
No, its people like you. You are trying to justify macking on fat chicks.
thank you for pointing that out. :rolleyes:

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I say go for a fat chick. I haven't been with one before, and now I'm a little curious. You can't go through life without trying everything at least once.

And hey, maybe it will great. What is pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are often different. Don't listen to people like FreeStylz, who are probably completely inexperienced, saying immature things like BARF. People fail to realize that personality makes looks (Benicio Del Toro is fat, but so many women think he's sexy as hell). I personally think Queen Latifah is a beautiful woman.

So go for it, hey it might be nice to have something to hold on to, and it sure as hell beats an anorexic chick. Plus they can keep you warm at night; it's winter time you know. And if it's bad, then you know that you're not into them.