Who will win the superbowl

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please state two teams you think will go and predict the score. Than after the superbowl we will see if our picks came true.

NEWENGLAND 44 COWBOYS 31

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Skel said:
Must be crazy. Patriots can't be stopped.
Indy came close, and they had some of their star players sidelined.

It's not that the Patriots are some godly team. They're just a very good team, and the rest of the league (except maybe the Colts) are a bunch of losers who play far below expectation. The NFL sucks this year.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Indy came close, and they had some of their star players sidelined.

It's not that the Patriots are some godly team. They're just a very good team, and the rest of the league (except maybe the Colts) are a bunch of losers who play far below expectation. The NFL sucks this year.

Im just biased.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still sticking with my pick with the patriots over the cowboys.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
you people keep forgetting the # of blowout wins the patriots have this year!!

they have had 4 close games against the colts, ravens, eagles, and jets, which they all won

and they have had 10 blowout wins by 17 or more points (including like 4 games which they won by 30-45 points lol)

all these other teams like the colts, dallas, green bay, they have had way way way too many close wins (not to mentuon 2 losses a peice) to be considered close to the patriots

and for all you idiots out there, YES winning most of your games by blowouts and having a 16-0 season, DOES make you the best team in NFL history - both statistically, and logically

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
and for all you idiots out there, YES winning most of your games by blowouts and having a 16-0 season, DOES make you the best team in NFL history - both statistically, and logically

Not if they don't win the superbowl. They won't, by the way.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see Seattle and New England

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
Your right but if they go 16-0 and lose in the AFC championship game to the colts than you can't say they are the best team in history. I would say a 12-4 team that wins the superbowl is better than a 16-0 team that does not.

Btw if I had to pick I would say NE wins it all. But the colts are very dangerous. They could upset them.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Your right but if they go 16-0 and lose in the AFC championship game to the colts than you can't say they are the best team in history. I would say a 12-4 team that wins the superbowl is better than a 16-0 team that does not.

Btw if I had to pick I would say NE wins it all. But the colts are very dangerous. They could upset them.

sorry, im currently pissed at this moron Espi who posted on the "official 2007-2008 NFL thread", u can go read what he is saying on page 8

my bad for not clarifying, my whole statement about them being the best assumes that they steamroll through the playoffs (and they have no reason not to)

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Colts will beat the Patriots in the AFC championship. I can't fvcking wait.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been rooting for the Patriots all season long. The 15-0 Patriots have already outdone the 14-0 1972 Dolphins, and considering all the scoring records the Patriots have broken this year, and are about to, it's a rather good bet they will win. The only thing which has slowed down the Patriots is bad weather, but ironically that traditionally ensures their wins (they are 28-2 when the temperature drops below 40-degrees).

Patriots 28, Cowboys 14

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pats 38, Cowboys 20.

But watch out for Jacksonville, given the way they're playing as of late ...