Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Will Join Me - DJ Tour 2006

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count the G-man in as he is always up for a bit of American pvssy!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, before you come to New Mexico (yes, it's one of the states), then drop me a line and we'll sarge - especially if you like latinas.

Just a pointer - you won't be able to get into bars if your under 21.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always drop some cash on a fake ID, if you look old enough.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you can come to CANADA it's 19 here. I'll never understand that in U.S., you can join the army and get your self killed, but you can't drink???

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'The Shezzler' should also learn what threads go in what sections of the forum. :rolleyes:

Diablo is moving this to the Wingman Forum...

By the way, how is it that you're able to afford an extensive tour of all 50 states in the USA at the age of 19?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that where we come in, I have a feeling he expects us to suport his ass:woo:

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
or you can come to CANADA it's 19 here. I'll never understand that in U.S., you can join the army and get your self killed, but you can't drink???
Some provinces its 18 like here in alberta

DoN_KaTRiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey when you get to southern california hit me up and we will hit the clubs (San Diego area)

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
I happen to have saved money from my job - where i have been working extensively for the past two years after leaving college
Whoa! Ultimately, it's your decision. If you know you won't feel regretful after this then that's A +. Maybe you can do something more constructive??? You don't really need to go far, traveling throughout the northereastern states I can tell you that the only thing that's REALLY DIFFERENT are the attitudes, manners, and style... ultimately the only common denominator is yourself and no matter what attitudes, manners, and style women in different states have, they all share the same thing in that they'll know if she wants to get laid with you or not. Come to South Beach... Women from all over the world gather here... you get to nail your goal all in one shot!

:)

and then we can wing:D