Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who thinks short hair makes a girl less attractive?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8 with long hair but when she cuts it short she falls to a 6.

Who thinks short hair makes girls not as attractive ?

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do. Short hair is a turn off for me even if her face is pretty.

B

BeDJ

Is she attractive? Are you banging her?
If not, why does it matter?

This type of sh!t makes the general discussion repulsive. Who the FVCK cares?

I'll be doing a thread tomorrow for the newcommers on this site, I am absolutely sick of these threads asking for advice, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WITH FVCKING D!CKS HAVEN'T ASKED FOR A DATE.

What more experience members SHOULD do is post the link to the DJ Bible and LEAVE it AS IS. No response, no replies. Just post it. No need to further analyze the situation because 90% of people will already have agreed with you.

Dalshtröm

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Is she attractive? Are you banging her?
If not, why does it matter?

This type of sh!t makes the general discussion repulsive. Who the FVCK cares?

I'll be doing a thread tomorrow for the newcommers on this site, I am absolutely sick of these threads asking for advice, EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WITH FVCKING D!CKS HAVEN'T ASKED FOR A DATE.

What more experience members SHOULD do is post the link to the DJ Bible and LEAVE it AS IS. No response, no replies. Just post it. No need to further analyze the situation because 90% of people will already have agreed with you.
Please post this already. I'm dead excited. Can't wait for this man. Hurry up. And I'm not sarcarsming.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few women can pull it off. And then again, it depends HOW short.

But to quote Maya Angelou... "A woman's hair is her glory".
So that glory better be long and ready to be pulled.

It needs to be longer than shoulder length for me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total turn-off for me. I see it as turning her back on her femininity. Often it has to do with the fact that it's easier to take care of. Every once in a while I'll come across one who looks good with short hair, but I can't get past the statement it makes.

I'm on a certain online dating site (composed entirely of crazies, of course) and lots of women with the most disgusting short hair contact me. As soon as I see short hair I lose interest.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a certain girl to be able to pull off the short hairstyle.

When they can't, they look like they enjoy licking the fish taco every night.

When they CAN, they are fvcking GORGEOUS.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah girls that can pull off short hair are a rarity. Even the ones that do I'd probably still prefer them with long hair.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total turn off, does nothing for me. Hair is an extension of their femininity, sexiness and health. And I mean nice, shiny, well taken care of hair, not like a frizzy ass Barbie doll that was left in the toaster oven for an hour.

Plus, perfume gets trapped in there and when they are close to you or walk by the smell just makes you pounce em. Nice!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did a google search, couldn't find any attractive ones. Agreed, bad news all around. Any girl that cuts her hair short has got to have some type of lesbian tendencies going on. Either that or they're just fvcked up in the head.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hair style looking good depends on the person sporting it. From their attitude, to their facial appearance, to their head shape, to their clothing style. It really depends.

I think short hair can look cute, sexy, and hot on the right girl. And I think it can look odd on a different girl. Kinda like me and my dreads. Though I know plenty of girls who will say they like a guy with shorter hair, my hair being almost chin length has down nothing but help get me more attention from women.

Hair length and whether its masculine or feminine depends on the culture. And if you think about it, even in nature there are different animals where the male is the one sporting bigger and/or better looking hair or feathers.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score