Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who said girls don't like nice guys?!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting article. I think the reason women gravitate to "bad boys" is because of the emotional stimulation you give them. You can be a nice guy be dominant and sexual and give that same stimulation AND some. I say depending on your personality, have some sexual edge to you and thats all you need besides not taking disrespect. :)

But girls do like the "nice guys"...they just don't want to fvck them lol.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the nice vs jerk distinction is always a good one, it encourages guys to act like jerks. Girls aren't actually looking for jerks, just guys that respect themselves.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls always ask me to be "kind". So I think that means I am doing something right.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
still you've got to admit criminals get the hottest chicks (not counting famous guys)

i'll cover this in another thread called 'Narcotraffic your way into a girl's *****'

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ or a guy who goes out to learn this trade for a long while can outdo them.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hakuna said:
I don't think the nice vs jerk distinction is always a good one, it encourages guys to act like jerks. Girls aren't actually looking for jerks, just guys that respect themselves.
oh stop it. Just go to any club on a saturday night and you tell me if you can find at least one that isn't with a total douchebag looking a**hole.

To say that women don't like jerks is being naive as to the true nature of women. Women gravitate towards wickedness plain and simple. They are not clean little angels stop putting them on a pedestal.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
oh stop it. Just go to any club on a saturday night and you tell me if you can find at least one that isn't with a total douchebag looking a**hole.

To say that women don't like jerks is being naive as to the true nature of women. Women gravitate towards wickedness plain and simple. They are not clean little angels stop putting them on a pedestal.
Girls get off on power. A jerk with limited power will get owned by a goodie-goodie with power.

What's funny is that some guys think being a jerk gets you power - power is completely unrelated

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
F283000,

You're totally right. You know I could understand it if girls were attracted to smooth, well dressed 'bad' guys (I'm thinking oh I don't know some Alan Rickman style criminal in Die Hard or Rutger Hauer in Nighthawks - sorry I'm a child of the '80s) - what I just CAN'T understand is why girls like Douchebags. I see this all the time in every club I go to in many different places over the world.

Just what in the hell is the attraction of some idiot choad sporting a neck tatoo, dark glasses inside a dark club and some kind of ridiculous, blinged up hat.

Being attracted to 'bad boys' is understandable but I will never understand the attraction to guys who are just plain obnoxious. I couldn't stand to be in the company of such a douche for more than two minutes without wanting to commit douchecide.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Girls get off on power. A jerk with limited power will get owned by a goodie-goodie with power.

What's funny is that some guys think being a jerk gets you power - power is completely unrelated
If by owned you mean screwing said "goodie-goodie with power's" wife then I'd say you're correct.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Low-Self Esteem, High Sex-Drive woman (commonly referred to as a Hardcore Freak aka: the best fvcks you'll ever have) - Must be treated badly, she will be the most drawn to a badboy/jerk as well because he can give her all the drama and lack of respect that she feels she deserves (and looks and the way a woman "acts" have nothing to do with their self esteem; often times - their childhood determine how they feel about themselves)

A high-self esteem, high sex drive woman OR a low-self esteem/low sex drive woman - is most likely to be the type who gets with a "nice guy" provider type, but fvcks a badboy lover type on the side.

A high-self esteem, low sex drive woman is the most likely type to give her respect and fidelity to a man. Her high self-esteem makes her not require so much validation and attention from other men. Her low-sex drive makes he give A LOT less drama to a man; a lot less sh!t tests, etc.... She also will not be prone to being with the @ssholes, because she does not love sex that much (these women normally can't orgasm).

If you're a nice guy and don't like all the BS that comes with being with women who want badboys - you should try to find a woman who's HSE and LSD. I truly believe you can be a nice guy with them.... HOWEVER, they are also very boring to be with. Very boring in bed (when they even can find the passion to have $ex). And are the most likely to end up having a man leave them for another (freak) woman.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bukowski, your attempt to separate women into 3 neat categories is almost comical.

I've always said that there is no such thing as a low sex drive girl. It's simply a girl that hasn't been fvcked right yet. You can turn these girls into sex freaks if you know what you're doing.

Miles 28, you can be a nice guy and still have game. You can be a nice guy and still be tough. You can be a nice guy and still have all the power in the relationship.

Don't let this nice guy vs. bad guy dictomy blind you. Instead tighten up your game and get better results. No excuses.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Bukowski, your attempt to separate women into 3 neat categories is almost comical.
To be fair, it's not technically "my" theory... but the theory of a lot of the MLTR crowd (Franco, JWS, etc), who i greatly respect... And there's also the 3 categories of good girl, freak, and ho (phrases player supreme coined).... And at least women get 3-4 categories... Men get 2: AFC/DJ or ALPHA/BETA.

The fact is - ALL women will fall closely into one of those FOUR categories. She either has a high-self esteem or doesn't... she either has a high-sex drive or doesn't....

By understanding those things and how they relate to her biological desire to end up with baby in her belly - you can better understand what you're dealing with and if calibrated correctly - understand exactly how to deal with her.

IT IS JUST AN OUTLINE and NO WOMAN will be completely one or the other. But by understanding what category she MOST fits into - you will know what to expect from her and how to handle it best.

For example - a HARDCORE FREAK - when she gives you drama - the formula for your response is something i call DOUBLE F (this actually is my own term). That is "Frustrate" and "Fvck"... Don't take her drama seriously... If for example you say something to her and she gets bent out of shape like: "Blah blah - you disrespected me! I demand you respect my opinion @sshole!" - You say: "Yes, i am the worse @sshole alive! I am worse than hitler. They should lock me up and only feed me children" (in a joking way). Then she will react with more anger and you push her more and more into anger.... then you Fvck her! You just take her right there...

Doing this results in a very satisfied FREAK!

Doing the same to a good girl will not work.

Yet, a lot of guy believe there's just one category.... WOMAN!

drak_ool said:
I've always said that there is no such thing as a low sex drive girl. It's simply a girl that hasn't been fvcked right yet. You can turn these girls into sex freaks if you know what you're doing.
I didn't say you couldn't change a girl into a freak. But there's no reason to do that if you're looking for low drama (and looking to be a nice guy). If you want a freak - why change a good girl into one? just fvck real freaks....

Last edited:

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Original Post reminds me of this one. Beautiful, successful girl murdered by drug-dealer boyfriend.

Gary and Kathy Earhart gathered with friends and family at their Plano, Tex. home Friday night, devastated parents trying to come to grips with the brutal, high-profile murder of their daughter, Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell.

With hushed voices, they recalled how Amanda, 30, was a gifted athlete and tennis star from an early age, who graduated from Texas Tech on a full tennis scholarship and who had built a successful career as a fitness industry athlete.

"Just a good person," Kathy Earhart said Friday night.

On Thursday morning, police found their daughter shot to death in the Plano home of convicted steroid dealer David Jacobs, who the Dallas County medical examiner said Friday committed suicide by firing bullets from a 40-caliber pistol into his abdomen and head. He is believed to have first turned the gun on Amanda, although authorities had not yet officially ruled on the cause of Earhart-Savell's death Friday night. Dallas television station WFAA reported, however, that the Plano police recovered 146 vials of steroids, 10 syringes, scales, bags with steroids and marijuana, several computers, a .22-caliber semiautomatic gun and ammunition from Jacobs’s home. The police also reportedly found 10 expended .40-caliber bullet casings, 6 expended bullet slugs and a bullet fragment. Jacobs had told authorities and reporters that he hadn't used steroids since April of 2007.
Link for full story and pictures (absolutely gorgeous girl)
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...amanda_jo_earhartsavells_parents_grieve_.html

She 'couldn't turn her back on him when everyone else was.' Funny, I've heard silly *****es say that exact same thing to me before.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls don't like jerks. they just like the traits they have. you can be nice... i'm nice but when i need to put my foot down i will. they like confidence, funny, ****y etc, type of guys. they like guys who take direction, not afraid to speak his mind, not get walked on (especially by the woman)

these things are what the jerks usually have within.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so much BS in this thread I wouldn't know where to begin.
There are some good posts too though.