Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who knew buying pizza could be so dangerous?!

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****... thats so ridiculous

the ***** thinks she can walk in, cut people and then yell at them when they notice she did...

Then this fat fvck waltzes up and kicks the poor guys ass for no reason

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

wow

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Scum.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was that beating really necessary? what makes people think that they can go around beating ppl up just because theyre big or fat asses. If the girl could have been polite and said something such "im in a real hurry, i need to get in front of you". and given him something in return, everything would have been fine. but **** that, thats the civilized way right, and people are becoming ****ing savages these days...holy **** that really ****ing pisses me off.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... look at all the people just standing there...

Anybody here seen Boondock Saints? ;)

"There is a worse thing than evil.. it is the indifference of a good man"

First of all, who the fukk does that chick think she is. If she didnt have her boyfriend there, i would love to see how quickly her ass runs away once she gets knocked for getting in my face.. you are not suppose to hit a woman, but an ugly b1tch with an attitude could be slapped on occasion (i hate when a chick gets in my face, you just stand there not knowing what she will do next..she could jack you in the face or the nuts and you wouldnt know its coming) ..that is why grab their asses and push em away from you... funny thing last time i did this i got all the blame for being too violent.. :rolleyes:

Following on... the big black mothatfukka. FIrst of all, he got a quick punch, ill give him that. The first hit was very well executed, that was 50% of the reason the guy went down. You could only see a slight head movement to counter balance she coming attack. I would have to duck or something, but going 1vs1 in this video would be VERY hard, especially if his b1tch jumps on you at the same time.

What the hell happened to that dude in the red **** who got spit on..why didnt he get involved, i bet he'd love to knock that trick in the face too!

Did he steal the wallet and the cell from that guy? what was he looking around the floor for?

Overall... breaking up fights is always good..dont let this sh1t happen again.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy wasnt paying attention when the fatass swung.... I would of ducked then knocked his fat ass on the ground and stomp on his throat.

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paintballguy
The guy wasnt paying attention when the fatass swung.... I would of ducked then knocked his fat ass on the ground and stomp on his throat.
Easier said than done, especially since the guy was outsized. You would've knocked his fat azz on the ground, huh? Unless you got some serious hands, hit like a truck, and have alot of size on you, that big bastard is not going to go down with a single blow (attempting multiple blows would probably prompt his big azz to grab you); most people would probably break their hand before they could seriously damage a huge guy like that (fat or not).

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I would have gotten those other guys to help me jump this fvckin piece of sh!t, and told the pizza guy to call the cops. I wouldn't care if i got beat, too... but 4 guys on one would have took him down, one way or another.

Those idiots just stood there.

Yeah, the Boondock Saints came to mind while watching this.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Figures the b1tch starts the fight and then her brainless boyfriend feels the need to finish it. That sucker punch was low too, but further reinforces that if anyone gets in your face like that, don't hesitate to take them down, even if technically you are the first one to initiate contact and I suppose could get charged.

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck

I don't know what made me madder, that stupid fat piece of **** and his ***** or those 5 or 6 fairly large men standing around watching. I don't want to sound tough because I'm not nearly as big as that guy(He has 100lbs on me, he's 300 right?) but what I wouldn't give to have been in that room. People need to learn how to attack fast and seriously to end it(I'm talking about the douches watching). A well laid strike to the groin, esophagus, an eye gouge, any weak points. It only takes 14lbs of pressure to snap an elbow and that guy left himself open so many times, with this fat pile of sh!t I would have went right for the knee. If you can't run or in this case are trying to help out someone anything counts.

Things like this aggravate me to no end. He just waddled around taking his time too.