Who is the enemy?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it women?

Is that what this site is about? Is that why we are here? A group of men getting together to fight our common enemy the evil FEMALE!

I get the impression a lot of dudes think that is what this is about.

Thats a worry.

Let me tell you the enemy is not women. They are A prize we, as (aspiring) DJs fight to win, a mystery we seek to understand, a pleasure we wish to indulge in.

Is the enemy AFCs?

Is that why we are here? to beat our alphamale chests and boast of our superiority over the reviled AFC?

Nope, they are to be pittied, if they come to us, helped. But no they are not the enemy... in fact they make our lives easier.

Is it our fellow DJs?

Is that why we are here? To see which one of us is the champion of champions, to be the BEST of all DJs. To write the best post, to know the most seduction tactics? Are fellow DJs a threat to us, are we worried a better DJ will steal our sugar?

Naah, they are not the enemy, the spoils of victory are plentiful, the universe is abundant in riches. We don't need to compete (although as men I guess we enjoy it!).

So who is the enemy?

Our only true enemy is ourselves; our weaknesses and fears.

That is why we are here, to overcome our limitations, to assist one another to become the best people we can possibly be, to help each other achieve our goals.

Those who come here not realising this are the ones who are defeated by the enemy.

If you want to ***** about evil women, pathetic AFcs or how you are a true DJ compared to all others... well good for you. I hope you are having fun.

But you are missing the point and failing to utilise this reasource.

Only the guys who understand that it is the enemy within that must be beaten into submission who will become DJs.

*I kiss my guns and ride off into the sunset*

JJ

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, I completely agree %100.

Reaction score
I cried reading that post! Thanks man, I'll never beat my wife again!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We have seen the enemy and he is us." -- Walt Kelly

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some enemies are feminists and wh0res

altho I know some of you get off on those types of women

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
so how do you defeat the enemy? i doubt banging a few chicks will resolve everything... come on now, your post sounds highly intelligible, but you haven't then told us HOW to defeat our weaker traits or 'the enemy'
I'm not Buddha dude.

What I am saying is that this site is a great place to get advice about overcoming your weaknesses. Coming here will both help you identify your inner enemy and how to overcome it.

Everyone has different weaknesses, different goals and as a result will require a different approach to overcome thier inner enemy.

If I could just say, "you overcome your inner enemy by meditating on an elephant tusk" then my post would be irrelevant.

JJ

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl

but seriously, I think some women *are* the enemy. They should be avoided.

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
rofl

but seriously, I think some women *are* the enemy. They should be avoided.
The answer is that we are our own enemy - it is us who decide what women we pursue and it is our decisions and actions that we should blame!!! Why blame the lion for eating your hand when you fed her the meat? :rolleyes:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If finding an enemy is the only way to make yourself a better man, well.... that's sad.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think the ultimate enemy, for ANYBODY (DJ or not) is to live life to the fullest. The ultimate enemy is being that depressed old man with regrets, wondering what he COULD have done with his life.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The terrorists are the enemy.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
i understand what your saying now, our inner demons, are holding us back from living the person we imagine in our minds. most of these inner demons have been put their in our minds during childhood. my inner demons at this point in my life are: im a failure, im not good looking enough, fear of rejection, fear of angry situations, im not good enough... i know where most of these problems stem from, (my dad) and i will just have to basically befriend him and get respect and love from him... which will take time and effort..

anyways im going to america for the summer holidays for around 9 weeks for work, and i think that will defintely help melt away my inner demons or 'enemy'.
You will do well noob (except that soon your name won't work!).

As for your inner demons. Its great that you have identified your problems and where they stem from.

Your solution to your problems is however faulty. Yes winning the respect and love of your dad will help. But that is not the solution.

You may never win the love and respect of your Dad. You could spend your entire life trying to live up to his expectations and still not reach them. Dads can be ****ed like that. Yes your problems come from him, but the solution won't.

Furthermore what he wants you to be won't necessarily be what you want to be. Do not go against who you are to please another person.

The solution is to win the love and respect of YOURSELF.

JJ

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I am my own worst enemy.

The only thing that ever stops me from accomplishing anything is fear, ego, and other obstacles in my own mind.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
I am my own worse enemy. .
"It's no suprise to me
I am my own worst enemy
'Cause every now and then I kick the living **** out of me
Can we forget about the things I said
When I was drunk
I didn't mean to call you that"

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Is it women?

Is that what this site is about? Is that why we are here? A group of men getting together to fight our common enemy the evil FEMALE!

I get the impression a lot of dudes think that is what this is about.

Thats a worry.

Let me tell you the enemy is not women. They are A prize we, as (aspiring) DJs fight to win, a mystery we seek to understand, a pleasure we wish to indulge in.

Is the enemy AFCs?

Is that why we are here? to beat our alphamale chests and boast of our superiority over the reviled AFC?

Nope, they are to be pittied, if they come to us, helped. But no they are not the enemy... in fact they make our lives easier.

Is it our fellow DJs?

Is that why we are here? To see which one of us is the champion of champions, to be the BEST of all DJs. To write the best post, to know the most seduction tactics? Are fellow DJs a threat to us, are we worried a better DJ will steal our sugar?

Naah, they are not the enemy, the spoils of victory are plentiful, the universe is abundant in riches. We don't need to compete (although as men I guess we enjoy it!).

So who is the enemy?

Our only true enemy is ourselves; our weaknesses and fears.

That is why we are here, to overcome our limitations, to assist one another to become the best people we can possibly be, to help each other achieve our goals.

Those who come here not realising this are the ones who are defeated by the enemy.

If you want to ***** about evil women, pathetic AFcs or how you are a true DJ compared to all others... well good for you. I hope you are having fun.

But you are missing the point and failing to utilise this reasource.

Only the guys who understand that it is the enemy within that must be beaten into submission who will become DJs.

*I kiss my guns and ride off into the sunset*

JJ
What the **** did you post this for? Why do you make posts like this you pretentious bastard?

Don Lucifer

Reaction score
What?
You name yourself after an Ayn Rand character, and still you cant see,just vituperate?
Yeah thats right,vie-tyoo-per-ate.

That seems to be the growing problem around these parts,a complete lack of humour(i.e.Stoopidity) masquerading as intensity,aggression masquerading as passion,and prejudice for wisdom.

If you see a woman with any degree of empowerment,and see her as,how yousay? FEMINIST,Feminazi,Ho,Whor.hor,hoe,yada yada.,then your just an AFC with an ebook,a pick-up trucker,a lover who doesnt.

You probably wish the"300"trailer was a documentary

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Humour eh? What is this an open mic? He made a pretentious post. Anyone can write these posts. Infact they've already been wrote 50-1000 times already. Anyone can say, "Grab your balls, BE A MAN". Jesus Christ, if they could shut the f-ck up and stop trying to get some sort of gratification from a f-cking online forum, people could actually read something worthy.

Reaction score
John_Galt said:
What the **** did you post this for? Why do you make posts like this you pretentious bastard?
These are Capt'n-Sav-A-Hos who don't like men calling hors "hors"!!!

Jay-Jay thinks hors are his friends so he is protecting their honor - but this kid is young and he doesn't know that hors do NOT have honor!!! JJ, Your attempts to make hors worthy are in vain and blasphemous and null and void!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always going to be obsticles in life. You can view them as enemies if you want to but in the end you'll be a better person because they're around. It's what seperates the boys from the men and the weak from the strong.