Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is the best pickup artist alive?

pokerplaya26

Reaction score
I'd like to have your opinion on who the best pickup artist alive today is? Not guys who just "hunt" at nightclubs and bars. And not guys who need wingmen to score a chick. But, the best PUA in any situation or place. I've read Neil strauss, Mystery, Don Diabel, Tony Clink, Roy Valentine, Michael Pilinski, Ron louis and David Copeland...All these guys are good/great...but I wouldn't say any of them are the best. It seems they mostly rely on "Negs", a wing man, bars and nightclub pickups, gimicks to get a girl to come talk to you. It works, but doesn't really seem natural to me.
So, in your opinion(even if it's someone I mentioned), who would you say is the best PUA? The living Don Juan or Cassinova.

Thank you for your input.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To have a Best you would have to agree that there is a way to win. In this world there is no win or lose only try and learn. So the best would have to be the one that has tried the most and learned the most.

:Who knows who that is? Not me.

I vote for anybody who has got out there and tried. No matter the outcome.

happyguy

Banned
Reaction score
I like Zeroc's reply. Gotta give respect to the guys who go out and try. I feel like the worst pickup artist ever because I haven't moved out of my comfort zone yet. I am feeling very annoyed inside my self-imposed walls now. I'ma need to get out there and try stuff, dragging my feet over it.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am...not the best pickup artist alive.

But I will be.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
You guys need to do your research.

SKIP2mylou is the best pickup artist alive.

Whatever happened to him anyways?

He probably outgrew this website because u guys couldnt handle the truth.. so you live in the matrix.

But yah thats a fact.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
"I am."

And we should all have that same answer. Believe it and you'll achieve it, or some such nonsense, right?

pokerplaya26

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply/replies

Loved that quote from Hedberg. I told a few girls that one, and they would glare at me like I was a f'n pig. lol. I love that guy, he was my favorite comedian.

Reaction score
pokerplaya26 said:
I'd like to have your opinion on who the best pickup artist alive today is?
The best PUA is the one who gets the most chickadees - most likely an athlete or a famed multi-millionaire!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does it even matter? this isn't a sport. It's securing a part of your life (women)

the only thing that matters is not how many women you sleep with, how many numbers you get, just knowing you can when you want to is the key.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read Neil strauss, Mystery, Don Diabel, Tony Clink, Roy Valentine, Michael Pilinski, Ron louis and David Copeland..

Don't all these guys sell BOOKS ? It's all bull****

How can any of this stuff be documented ? Yeah I picked up 20 girls last week alone and this is what I did blah, blah, blah

Now go purchase my book for $29.99 LOL

Guys who pick up Ask out a lot of girls. It's a numbers game. End of story

You wanna meet a girl ? grow some balls and ask girls out.

amazing eh ? LOL

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote for the man who has got out there and tried, kept trying, and is currently still trying. I vote for the man who never stops evolving, changing, and enhancing himself.

I think my own personal vision of the archetypal Don Juan would be a man without social fear, but enough street knowledge to know when to curb himself. He would look good and maintain his physical, emotional, and mental health routinely. He owns himself in every way. He's detached from the obligations of the corporate rat race and free from bureaucratic hierarchy and the miles of red tape that obstruct what once was "the american dream".

He probably studies social psychology and evolutionary biology in his free time. He probably has internalized many innate patterns of the human psyche as to elicit favorable responses from his subjects at whim. He also probably has a thorough understanding of body language. He is aware of his facial movements and keeps them under control: congruent with the emotion he wants to elicit.

He also spends a lot of time at places where people congregate under some expectations of meeting people. Think parks, instead of supermarkets.

I could go on and on. I think my point is that this super don juan doesn't necessarily exist in real life but we all sort of know who he is.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no best of anything.

Nuff' said.

There is no worst of anything either.

There is just a lot of ****ty things and some stuff that is better than the ****ty.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Who the hell is that?

Victor malvado is good
You shouldn't let your ignorance show.

David Deangelo learned everything he knows at the feet of Brent and the infamous Rick H.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best pick-up artist is the one who has fun!

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best PUA is whoever:

- Found his ideal girl,
- He madly fell in love with her and she with him,
- Had children,
- Are living happily as a family in good health, financially secure...
- And still having lots of spontanous, loving, kinky sex together.

Let's see what the purist DJs make of that.