Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is ready to man up? BOOTCAMP

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to get my **** in gear. Who else is in? I want at least 10 people to join me.

Download the pdf here:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

"Eight weeks:

1) Developing and conveying confidence

2) Becoming comfortable with talking to just about anyone... In just about any situation

3) Approaching girls

4) Acquiring phone numbers / closing for dates

5) What to do on initial dates (1-3 dates)

6) Increasing a girl's interest level

7) Becoming an Alpha Male... The guy everyone wants to hang around

8) Getting the girl into bed (maybe... haven't decided on this yet)

It is twofold...

1) You must actually follow through! I will tell you upfront that this will take you well out of
your comfort zone, and will probably require an investment of 5-20 hours per week for you
to accomplish the goals set for each week.

2) You must post a minimum of once a week detailing the results (good or bad) that you
experienced while completing the weekly project. Your post should be detailed enough that
we can all make suggestions to help you in the future (if results were not favourable), or if
positive, it should be detailed enough so that the rest of the students understand exactly
what you did so that they too can achieve similar results in similar situations.

Now, will this be guaranteed to work? Absolutely not! In fact, nothing will.

With that being said, I personally can't think of a better method for someone to actually be able to
implement the DJ principals on this site, and to achieve the DJ goals they desire.

Plus, since all those participating will be working on similar aspects of their DJ training, we will be able
to support each other, and look at the whole thing as a fun learning experience. In fact, I'm willing to
bet we'll be as excited to tell each other how badly we bombed as telling each other how successful we
were (well, almost as excited anyway).

During each of these eight weeks, a new lesson will be posted once each Saturday or Sunday, to it's
own separate thread (the first one will be posted this weekend).

Week #1 - Developing / Conveying Confidence

We all know that confidence is king when it comes to getting girls, and just about everything else in
life... but how the heck do we become confident, and equally importantly, how do we convey
confidence?

Well, besides some wonderful reading, exercises during this lesson include two, one-hour outings with
the purpose of learning to establish and maintain eye contact (probably the number one way to display
confidence) plus saying a brief hello to 50 strangers (girls, guys, old, young... don't matter).

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 5 - 10 Hours

Week #2 - Initiating Conversations with Strangers

In lesson 1, we learned how to convey confidence and approach strangers with a simple hi... Now we
will practice small conversations (2-10 minutes) with ten strangers.

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 3 - 7 Hours

Week #3 - Approaching and Initiating Conversations with Girls

OK, during lessons 1 and 2, we got practice approaching and initiating conversations with strangers.
By now your attitude and confidence have most likely improved, and you are now ready to approach
girls you would like to date. The goal here is not to get their number, but rather to maintain a friendly
2 - 10 minute conversation with ten girls whom are strangers to you.

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 3 - 10 Hours

Week #4 - Handling Objections and Dealing with Rejections

Just like in certain martial art disciplines, where practitioners dig their hands through heated sand in
order to build calluses and to kill off pain receptors on their hands, so too must we learn to build
calluses against rejection and to stop rejections from causing us emotional pain.

As such, the purpose of this lesson is to go out, approach girls, and close for the phone numbers. But
instead of the goal being to acquire the numbers, the goal is to actually collect a total of ten rejections.

After this lesson, you will have become immune to rejections, plus you will learn the difference
between rejections and objections (and how to overcome objections).

This will be a long lesson, simply because, believe it or not, it is not easy to get rejected ten times, at
least not without acquiring plenty of phone numbers in the process.

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 10 - 20 Hours

Week #5 - Setting Up Initial Date / What To Do On First Date

So now we have a pool of phone numbers that we acquired in lesson 4, now we experiment with
different approaches to closing them on the phone and setting up dates. Plus, we will discuss what to
do and not do on the first date so that to maintain a DJ persona, and to increase the girls' interest
levels in us.

Based on the number of phone numbers you have acquired in lesson 4, you'll probably end up going
on a couple of dates at this point.

Also, if you have less than ten phone numbers that are in the woodwork (e.g., girls that you haven't
Nexted for blowing you off, or you are not interested in), then you will work on acquiring phone
numbers. From this point on, until you have finished this Boot Camp, you will work on maintaining a
minimum of ten active phone numbers (not necessarily dating ten girls, which would be too stressful in
my opinion, but rather have their numbers but have not ruled them out yet).

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 5 - 15 Hours

Week #6 - Setting Up Subsequent Dates / Increasing Interest Level

At this point in the Boot Camp, you will have acquired phone numbers and went out on first dates.
Now, you will learn to set up a subsequent dates, and learn what to do and not do on the second
dates, plus ways to increase her interest level in you.

And if you have not done a kiss close in the first date, you will be doing it on this date. You'll also work
on building up the kinesthetics from previous encounters, etc.

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 5 - 15 Hours

Week #7 - Building up Intimacy

I said intimacy, not romance. Romance is for relationships, intimacy is for building attraction.

At this point, you have already kiss closed the girls you are dating, and maybe even dropped one or
two that you were not interested in. The fortunate remaining ones get to be rewarded with more
kissing, and a move up on the intimate level.

Also, activities include trying out more date options, so as to help you determine where you enjoy
going on dates. And if you happen to have dropped (or been dropped by) too many girls, you may
need to go into the field and acquire more phone number, which by now is a much easier goal to
achieve.

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 5 - 20 Hours

Week #8 - Becoming the Alpha Male

Alright... You've come a long way baby! You got out of your cocoon, developed and conveyed
confidence, learned to approach and talk to strangers... you've initiated conversations with girls, got
their numbers, and went out on dates! Wow!!!

Now it's time for the real test of a DJ. In this final lesson, your goal will be to go into a social situation,
such as a party, wedding, meeting, club, etc., and become the dominant male.

You no longer have a fear of rejection, you are at ease approaching people, so the final aspect now is
to put it all together and dominate the place!

• Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 10 - 20 Hours

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be an extra step added between number 4 and 5, that is, there should be another week of exercises added between weeks 4 and 5.

The new Week: should consist of try to get 5 or 10 numbers. The previous week was focused on rejections. Thus, the next week should logically focused on getting numbers, not setting up dates. Besides, some people may not have even gathered any numbers from their rejections, let along the "10" that are required. And I know that week six is focused on Setting up Dates and Getting phone numbers if you need them but that's stupid, those two should be split up. Focused on getting phone numbers should be first and setting up dates should be second because it would be too confusing having people talk about different subjects during the same week. Like you said, the goal is to all post feedback on a common goal, not two common goals...

Anyways,
I'll join.

But before we start we should all post a little about ourselves.

Name: Alex
Ht: 5"4'
Wt: 135
Goal: To finally be dedicated and finish this boot camp.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did another post on this, but i will refer people to this one insted (Much better written).

I will attend this too, why? because i have read the WHOLE Boot camp, but didn't even try!...

So i will be dedicated, and will go trough this time!!!

Can we get an actual start date, for all of us to prepare too?

Name: European-DJ ;) !
Ht: 5"10'
Wt: 170
Goal: Get rid of the fear of approaching +9's

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll join. ain't nothing wrong with upgrading yourself.

Name: AJ
Ht: 6'3
Wt: 194
Goal: Upgrade myself.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want in too! :)

About myself: In mid October (7 weeks ago), I lost my virginity to hookers during a trip to Amsterdam. As well as getting rid of my sexual hang-ups and anxiety in the presence of girls (especially hot girls), destroying my desperation and curing my oneitis, the hooker experience also served as a catalyst to kickstart my self-improvement program. I started hitting the gym hard and have been getting good gains so far, and I've also been reading the book of Pook.

This bootcamp sounds like the next step up, I think will be a good way for me to take action and get even more confidence and experience!

Name: Jon
Ht: 5'6"
Wt: Last time I checked (7 weeks ago), 125 pounds, but I think this will go up because of my weight training. I'll check my weight next week at the end of my 8 week workout cycle.
Goal: To keep learning and improving, even if it means making mistakes and getting rejected in order to get success in the long run. I haven't done a bootcamp like this before, so I'm gonna aim to learn and enjoy the journey.

Really psyched up for the bootcamp lol... LET'S DO THIS BROS!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I'll join. ain't nothing wrong with upgrading yourself.

Name: AJ
Ht: 6'3
Wt: 194
Goal: Upgrade myself.
I envy your height :D !

R

Rubato

In. When is the start date?

Name: Rubato
Ht: 6'1
Wt: 164
Goal: To become a better man.

OKL93

Reaction score
I feel up to the challenge. I'm in.
Name: OKL
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 130 ish Goal: Get over my cold approach anxiety

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about starting tomorrow? I can make a new thread to keep it all organized.

About me-

Name: Sofomore
Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 185
Goals: Get over approach anxiety, pull 9's regularly, boost confidence, eliminate fear from my game.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup definitely, I'm going to a club tomorrow so this will all come into place.

About me

Name: Marcus
Ht: 5'7"
Wt: 110
Goals: Mass building (been on this board for a couple of months), get over approach anxiety, rid fear of talking to people. More importantly, relax.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
There should be an extra step added between number 4 and 5, that is, there should be another week of exercises added between weeks 4 and 5.

The new Week: should consist of try to get 5 or 10 numbers. The previous week was focused on rejections. Thus, the next week should logically focused on getting numbers, not setting up dates. Besides, some people may not have even gathered any numbers from their rejections, let along the "10" that are required. And I know that week six is focused on Setting up Dates and Getting phone numbers if you need them but that's stupid, those two should be split up. Focused on getting phone numbers should be first and setting up dates should be second because it would be too confusing having people talk about different subjects during the same week. Like you said, the goal is to all post feedback on a common goal, not two common goals...
We are sticking to the eight-week program. Trust me, by the end of the fourth week getting phone numbers will be easy for everyone. In the process of getting rejected you will end up with more phone numbers that expected. That's why it works! You realize that rejection is normal, but girls will give you their number a lot easier than you think.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far we have:

Sofomore
AlexLefty
European-DJ
PrettyBoyAJ
JonJaper
Rubato
OKL93
Konada

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There room in here for a seasoned life veteran?

Name: DarkShade
Wt: 200
Goals: Leave introversion at home, overcome inner fears of what others (females) think of me, improve self-image

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkShade said:
There room in here for a seasoned life veteran?

Name: DarkShade
Wt: 200
Goals: Leave introversion at home, overcome inner fears of what others (females) think of me, improve self-image
The more the better. Ready to start tomorrow?

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im up for it !

name: TheMale
ht: 178cm
wt: 74kg
goals: someone told me once that if you want to improve on something you need to work the basics over and over again !

p.s. need to start a new topic to share experience

start tomorrow ?

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.

Name: The Experience
Ht: 5'8
Wt: 150
Goal: To build callouses

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The list:

Sofomore
AlexLefty
European-DJ
PrettyBoyAJ
JonJaper
Rubato
OKL93
Konada
DarkShade
TheMale
TheExperience

I am going to start the new thread and post it here.

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down. Tried it once before and then stopped after I broke a leg!

Ht: 5'0"
Wt: 165
Goal: Show myself first hand the power I have

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh can't you do this when its not the finals period? :D I'm in!

Name: Nick
Ht: 5"11'
Wt: 175
Goal: From this bootcamp? Become a better conversationalist!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So down for this! I've really been trying to get over approach anxiety outside of the club/bar/party atmosphere. Let's do this sh1t hardcore dudes!

Name: Alex
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 155
Goal: Getting over approach anxiety in public areas and to get better with closing.