Who here wants to get married and why?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A deplorable human being? I take it that @BeTheChange is trying to flame me. He must be bored. *Yawn*.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Urbanyst, to answer your question even further:

I’ll take the risk sooner or later myself. But should the woman change, I am divorcing her. And if she dares try to take a penny from me that she did not deserve, she will cease to exist in this world. I will not get caught. I know how to get away with it. That is also why I am fine with the ‘risk’. She will get a few telltale signs of what I will do beforehand that hopefully will dissuade her from taking anything from me. But I will be sure that nothing from me will go to her undeserved. Nothing.

In the same way a woman can change her mind about her attraction towards a man, I too can change my feelings towards her. I will feel no guilt.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it quite a bit. I see it less now since women my age are older and more desperate, but still very common.
Funny, I've picked up on some of these types giving out IOIs like candy at Halloween.

Dig a little dipper, see her move to a different set and you see her giving out the same IOIs. Flirting, a push-tap on the shoulder, leaning in for a photo to look interested in him.

The unassuming guy would think she's totally into him, yet, she's in a raging fury against her clock to marry and have a family. That is not sincere interest and spells danger if the guy is naive and doesn't see through the trickery. :rolleyes:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you guys read out of context I notice. Gravity is a law that operates irrespective of a man's belief system. As do successful marriages. This is not to be confused with all marriages are successful, but rather to understand the thinking that all marriages are doomed or bad investments is fallacious thinking.

BTW, notice in this thread, the majority of posters are open to marriage, as opposed to closed. It wasn't this way a few years ago. ;)

TheProspect

Reaction score
And if she dares try to take a penny from me that she did not deserve, she will cease to exist in this world. I will not get caught. I know how to get away with it. That is also why I am fine with the ‘risk’. She will get a few telltale signs of what I will do beforehand that hopefully will dissuade her from taking anything from me. But I will be sure that nothing from me will go to her undeserved. Nothing.

In the same way a woman can change her mind about her attraction towards a man, I too can change my feelings towards her. I will feel no guilt.
Good luck with that. Posting your intentions of pre-meditated murder publicly seems like the best way to get away with it.

It would probably be in your best interest if you chose to respond a bit more rationally when someone you trust hurts your feelings.

You're still a teenager though, so you'll likely grow out of your mafioso "people who fvck with me go missing" phase in a few years.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you guys read out of context I notice. Gravity is a law that operates irrespective of a man's belief system. As do successful marriages. This is not to be confused with all marriages are successful, but rather to understand the thinking that all marriages are doomed or bad investments is fallacious thinking.

BTW, notice in this thread, the majority of posters are open to marriage, as opposed to closed. It wasn't this way a few years ago. ;)
I'm open but skeptical. Only for the right women. Nothing more/less o_O

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it quite a bit. I see it less now since women my age are older and more desperate, but still very common.
Well I'm a bit younger than you so it's not an age issue. In fact it's been that way even as far back as uni. The women like "bad boys" angle is well overplayed here. Most decent guys do just fine.

I will concede that many of those decent guys get girlfriends way earlier than what I would find ideal and tend to get married in their 20s or early 30s.

Life is a funny old thing. Even as late as two years ago, I swore, with red pill fury and righteous indignation that I would never get married. However life experience has helped me to take a less one sided approach and acknowledge the many benefits of marriage. Age does make one wiser.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A deplorable human being? I take it that @BeTheChange is trying to flame me. He must be bored. *Yawn*.
Actually BetheChange is using you as the example of what not to be: That is a man who works on self-improvement as we solicit all to do on this site, but yet has inner junk that averts ALL good contenders away. You must admit: 200+ women, ZERO LTRS. The facts clearly demonstrate this.

@Augustus_McCrae : Since you have been on this site, I have only read bitter content about women as a whole from you. Understandable, you've been through a tough divorce with a bad woman, but it's time for you to step up to the plate, drop the acerbity, become aware of and learn your lesson(s) (as I asked you to do from Day 1) other than don't marry and women are deplorable tones.

As I stated earlier, it takes two to tango. This is not to be confused with that your ex was good, but rather what contributing role did you partake, and what lessons can you extract from this failed marriage, other than pointing outward.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually BetheChange is using you as the example of what not to be: That is a man who works on self-improvement as we solicit all to do on this site, but yet has inner junk that averts ALL good contenders away. You must admit: 200+ women, ZERO LTRS. The facts clearly demonstrate this.
Indeed. And yet my posts has since been deleted as a "Personal Insult", presumably because Tenacity reported it.

Mods, what specifically about the post was the issue?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This is not true. So you (like your buddy) literally MAKE up stuff and argue against what you just made up. What I said, was that since March 2010 I've fvcked/dated well over 200 women. Some of those were relationships, most of them were not. I said that I could not find ONE of those 200 women that fit all of my criteria to even CONSIDER doing something long term, legal, or serious with them.

That's what I said, specifically and it's right here on this website to view. I wish I could remember what thread I said it in, as I would post it right here for people to view.

As I've said before, people like @BeTheChange that feel that strongly about another poster they have never met, should not be discussing ANYTHING with said poster. Why am I not on Ignore with this guy? Why does this guy continue to want to even mention, discuss, or do anything in relation to "Tenacity" if he honestly feels I'm a deplorable human being?

That's what I will never understand with people like him. Anyway, @BeTheChange was personally on my Ignore list and I've added him back on it. You too (Guru) were on my Ignore list, but I took you off for the sake of this discussion. But when you guys start these insane PERSONAL ATTACKS meant to flame, troll, etc., I can't deal with that. If you feel that strongly about "Tenacity", then you shouldn't want to discuss a damn thing with Tenacity, you should put Tenacity's a.ss on Ignore and be done with it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that I could not find ONE of those 200 women that fit all of my criteria to even CONSIDER doing something long term, legal, or serious with them.
OR perhaps the 200 women didn't find you as LTR worthy, and acted accordingly.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
OR perhaps the 200 women didn't find you as LTR worthy, and acted accordingly.
But that's not what happened. I think I know what's going on in my own personal dating life here in Michigan.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Is this when you start clowning? If so I can gladly add you back on Ignore. Or, if you wish to continue discussing the topic at hand (Marriage), that would be appreciated. I'm not interested in you nor @BeTheChange attempts at "flaming".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this when you start clowning? If so I can gladly add you back on Ignore. Or, if you wish to continue discussing the topic at hand (Marriage), that would be appreciated. I'm not interested in you nor @BeTheChange attempts at "flaming".
You don't want to discuss the matter at hand, which was, the implication of lifelong social & biblical indoctrination on the success of a marriage.

What you rather do instead is profess that all women are wh0res and Guru states to marry wh0res. At least BetheChange is presenting irrefutable factual data rather than contriving straws in his adversary's position.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Because that lifestyle is EASIER.
Why do you need a Government CONTRACT to make the lifestyle "easier"? It would be the same with a long term girlfriend.

I don't get why people think its either "marriage" or "constantly chasing women" and nothing in between. Absurd!

Since I'm on "ignore" you won't see this though lol.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You don't want to discuss the matter at hand, which was, the implication of lifelong social & biblical indoctrination on the success of a marriage.
I have been discussing the matter at hand for the last 5 - 7 pages Sir.

At least BetheChange is presenting irrefutable factual data rather than contriving straws in his adversary's position.
@BeTheChange does not know me, know the girls I was/am dating, nor know anything about the status, results, nor situations of my relationships since March 2010. He doesn't know any guy friends, business associates, colleagues, family members, nor ANYBODY who knows Tenacity personally to acquire said information either.

As a result, there's no way he can state any "irrefutable data" in relation to something he knows nothing about nor does he have any information about. The reason his comment was deleted was because the entire intention was to "flame" and TWIST the conversation off "Marriage" and onto psycho-analyzing Tenacity, which is what usually happens when I've won a debate with you guys.

You and @BeTheChange clearly lost this Marriage debate, that's why the focus is now on "flaming".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been discussing the matter at hand for the last 5 - 7 pages Sir.

@BeTheChange does not know me, know the girls I was/am dating, nor know anything about the status, results, nor situations of my relationships since March 2010. He doesn't know any guy friends, business associates, colleagues, family members, nor ANYBODY who knows Tenacity personally to acquire said information either.

As a result, there's no way he can state any "irrefutable data" in relation to something he knows nothing about nor does he have any information about. The reason his comment was deleted was because the entire intention was to "flame" and TWIST the conversation off "Marriage" and onto psycho-analyzing Tenacity,
Wrong. You can take a sample size of 200 women from any website, even pof, and find at least a few LTR contenders. Hint, the problem is not in a sample size of 200 women.
Tenacity said:
which is what usually happens when I've won a debate with you guys.
LOL

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong. You can take a sample size of 200 women from any website, even pof, and find at least a few LTR contenders.
Sir, an "LTR contender" is based on the criteria put in place by the person doing the judging. We all have our own PERSONAL preference. I'm sure your preference for an LTR is different than mine.

Is there anything further you want to contribute to the topic at hand (Marriage)? This thread by @Urbanyst is not about Tenacity's dating life Sir.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, an "LTR contender" is based on the criteria put in place by the person doing the judging. We all have our own PERSONAL preference. I'm sure your preference for an LTR is different than mine.

Is there anything further you want to contribute to the topic at hand (Marriage)? This thread by @Urbanyst is not about Tenacity's dating life Sir.
Consider this the conclusion of the thread. SoSuave has changed its position on marriage, hopefully only with the pretense of certain situations with certain women—and with protective measures via prenups and corporate structures.

Top Bottom