Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here secretly likes AFC stuff?

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be honest.

I cuddle like a boss. :rockon:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get a little AFC myself but I use it to play a fierce hot/cold game. Give em alot of love then take it all away for crazy furious love! I like it when a woman can't stand to be a minute away from me!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't follow half the things people on this site do anyways. I'm not sex starved, I just don't like to make stupid mistakes. Don't get me wrong I still make stupid mistakes, for sure. But constantly going over the same crap over and over on this site practically makes you immune to most of the regular BS a girl can throw your way. I have to admit that 90% of the time if a girl shows any interest at all I can hook up with her to satisfaction.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta cuddle like you're masculine. Tell her "Get over here, woman!" Then you wrap your massive arms around her, give her a squeeze that's a little too hard, and you're set. Don't be a fvcking fairy when cuddling.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You gotta cuddle like you're masculine. Tell her "Get over here, woman!" Then you wrap your massive arms around her, give her a squeeze that's a little too hard, and you're set. Don't be a fvcking fairy when cuddling.
You can easily say whos in charge in a couple by simply looking at their picture and see which one is leaning toward the other.