Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here LOVES to travel??

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally love travelling...i have been to Vietnam, even though it was very poor, it was very beautiful as well...it was such a culture shock for me...everything was so different! It really opened my eyes to what else is out there. I want to travel the world...even though i havent been to many places, i think i have a real passion for it. It sucks here in America and its good to get away. I dont have any friends that share the same passion and it sucks...thats why i considered joining the military...mainly the Navy...

i am considering traveling alone...i know backbreaker and EFFORT do it...

what about you guys? do you love to trravel? what places have you been to? how was it like compared to where u are now?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Travel (especially abroad) allows you insight into things that you typically take for granted.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont recommend traveling alone abroad because sometimes it is unsafe and you never know what will happen.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely do. I've been to Northern and Southern Europe, Canada, over to SE Asia and am hoping to go to S. America in the next few months. To the guy that says don't travel alone, there's nothing wrong with travelling alone, I've done it and you meet some really cool people out on the road.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I definitely do. I've been to Northern and Southern Europe, Canada, over to SE Asia and am hoping to go to S. America in the next few months. To the guy that says don't travel alone, there's nothing wrong with travelling alone, I've done it and you meet some really cool people out on the road.
well, it does seem a little dangerous...id love to find at least 1 other person to travel with...oh yeah, that "guy" you are referring to is actually a girl..:up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to almost every continet.. I'm not going to Anartica, I am going to Melborne in about 2 weeks, and I haven't been to asia either... damn I guessI hvaen't been to everywhere then.

I've been to Mexico, Columbia, UAE, Egypt, France, Germany, Great Britian, England, Canada, Singapore and Greece

it's hella fun. See the world. you owe it to yourself. you only know what you have going for you, when you see what every thing is about. My trip to France, the week I got back I moved from little rock to Sarasota. I knew I wanted no part of arkansas anymore. I'm in Del Mar now and I wouldn't be suprsied if in the next couple of years I end up in France or Great Britian

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just left the U.S. for the first time this summer and I LOVED IT! It really makes you appreciate what you have and can humble you. It's great to learn the ways of other cultures,reading a book has nothing on traveling to a foreign country and seeing stuff 1st hand.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I've been to almost every continet.. I'm not going to Anartica, I am going to Melborne in about 2 weeks, and I haven't been to asia either... damn I guessI hvaen't been to everywhere then.

I've been to Mexico, Columbia, UAE, Egypt, France, Germany, Great Britian, England, Canada, Singapore and Greece

it's hella fun. See the world. you owe it to yourself. you only know what you have going for you, when you see what every thing is about. My trip to France, the week I got back I moved from little rock to Sarasota. I knew I wanted no part of arkansas anymore. I'm in Del Mar now and I wouldn't be suprsied if in the next couple of years I end up in France or Great Britian
correct me if im wrong but...doesnt singapore count as asia?? out of all those trips...how many times have you gone by yourself bro?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i dont recommend traveling alone abroad because sometimes it is unsafe and you never know what will happen.
I'm sorry, but I have to call BS. :moon:

This might be the case if you are a 100 lbs, 5'2 blond petite chick travelling through Africa wearing nothing but a thong, but if you are a man using some common sense - this should not be a problem.

I've travelled around the world, most of the time by myself. I've been to France, Germany, England, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Russia, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria, Dubai, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Signapore, Australia, New Zealand and Fijii.

I once lived 3 months in Thailand by myself, and never have I been in a "dangerous" situation. You just need to use some common sense, respect the law and the traditions of the country you are visitin and everything will be fine. This is especially true if you are traveling to Asia. Asian contries have severe drug laws - In Thailand if you are caught with a couple of grams of weed, you'll end up spending a couple of years at the notorious 'Bangkok Hilton'. That is, unless, you manage to bribe your way out.

Just a tip when it comes to bribing the police. ALWAYS have some money in your passport, that way, if you are picked up by the police, most likely he'll take the money and let you go. Another tips is to bribe the police as early as possible. Ie, it is much easier to bribe a patrol officer on the street, than it is to bribe a police captain at the station or a judge. Thing is, the furhter along you are in the system, the harder it is to bribe yourself out of it, until you reach a point where you can't.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I've been to Great Britian, England
:nono:

Great Britain is not a country.

The United Kingdom is the sovereign nation. It consists of four home countries,,, England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love travelling, I'm travelling right now.. I'm Australian, currently living and working in Canada. I have also seen the US and Taiwan..And the best thing you can do is travel alone, you will have to reach out and meet new people (It forces you to) Make sure you save your pennies though...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I am a poor college student, I have only been in the continental USA, but I plan on visiting other countries within five years.

I have been all over the Eastern USA and this summer I will be going west to Washington and California.

comic_relief

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
correct me if im wrong but...doesnt singapore count as asia?? out of all those trips...how many times have you gone by yourself bro?
**** I guess it does. Asia is like the biggest place on earth, but i never consider anything to be asian.. just japan and china. but you are correct (no offense if you are from there, just my lack of knowing where the **** I am)

I didn't want to go. Well I did, but I didn't. Everything I do is horse racing related. there is this race there.. it's reallly the only race in Sinapore worth anything on the national scene, worth 3 million dollars, and last year i said you know what.. what the hell. i'm goin.

everywhere I go I go by myself. it's just better that way. I got pretty damn lost in Egypt, and it'sl ike the sun is looking you in the eye, beautiful place however.

I fell in love with Dubai. Might be my fav city in the world. It's not so much the geological part, it's all the crap you can do and how majestic everything is. they have a freakin 7 star hotel in them iddle of the sea for crying out loud. Plus hte racing is THE best in the world.. literarly.

even now that I have a GF, she had to literarly thraten to quit her job as an assistant trainer to get 2 weeks off so I can take her to Melborne The Monday after next. I wanted to be gone now, however we had to agree to give the head guy time to work **** out.

I want to go to Joannesburg (irnoically that's the name of a very good stallion), South Africa and Agrentenia, that order.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So have you guys had better luck gaming girls while abroad?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
:nono:

Great Britain is not a country.

The United Kingdom is the sovereign nation. It consists of four home countries,,, England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Fvck, man... pedantry on the Internet is not becoming.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Fvck, man... pedantry on the Internet is not becoming.
sorry seanchai, I was trying to be good......i didn't bother getting into the status of the isle of man, cornwall, or the channel islands!!

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are clubs or programs you can join where people travel together in a group. You live in S.F., I'm sure you can find other pple. Watch out for their intentions though, if you know what I mean.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honeslty, the last thing on my mind when I travel is gaming women

it's a dumb soul who goes to beautiful places like Rome, Greece, Dubai, etc with intentions of gaming women. if I see an attractive woman and **** works out, hey, but there is too much to do, to see to be worried about **** I can do everyday here

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
I think there are clubs or programs you can join where people travel together in a group. You live in S.F., I'm sure you can find other pple. Watch out for their intentions though, if you know what I mean.
intentions? what do you mean? are they going to try to butt rape me?!? ....thats why im kinda scared to meet people over the internet...ive only met 1 person so far on here...i winged with VIK. He was a cool dude....Yo VIK, were going to hang again man! Backbreaker...del mar is an hour from where i used to live...we gotta wing sometime man...i gotta meet the man behind the posts!! :up:

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from the brothels. Jail bait is a no-no.