Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Here Is Actually Getting Any?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step up, brag, tell us what your doing and what your doing right. Where did you start?, how much ass are you getting now? Enough with the posts about stupid 5 paragraph scenarios that your so confused about. Streight facts here, who has it down and how did you get it?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it nightly, thats my schedual.

How did I do this? Reading the DJ Bible.

What worked for me: Being C+F, Giving different amounts of attention, Playing with b!tches emotions, Not caring about their feelings, Doing what I do, Alpha Male posture (chest out, shoulders back, neck straight...) Power of the voice, Kino, Not asking for permission, Keeping things fresh, Not being a nice guy, Eye contact, Letting a b!tch know when she disrespected me and I wont take it, Being able to just get up and walk away from a woman. Not bragging about myself, Not talking too much (key is to listen), Lifting weights (girls dont want a skinny b@astard) Cologne.. many more but thats just my simple list that worked for me.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just got out of a year long relationship abotu 2 months ago. I'm over her, but my game was severely damaged as I stopped being such a d!ck adn opened up to her abit. I hooked up in a while.......
But with beautiufl promdate friday, a date monday(a last hoorah before this girl I have yet to fvck leaves my life forever) and my option of 2 diff girls i'd like to fvck shortly after prom..its should be a good few weeks.
I use all the sh!t he^^ said.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get casual hook ups but I don't get any where near as much as I should or want. The thing is I just don't try enough and when I'm talking something usually happens that stuffs it up like with a c#ckblocker or something.

Anyway my big problem for a while was my sex drive and now I'm giving up masturbation for 30 days and after a week I'm already starting to feel it and got a hook up straight away.

Just be direct, use kino in moderation and be sexual and just put yourself out there and take what you can get and don't worry about rejection as you are the man and you are money baby!

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving up spanking the monkey. Sounds like Mystery's suggestion.

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time i wanted to dedicated my life to being a PUA was right after i watch Spy Game,at the time i was being tooled by girls and was fed up with being used as a boy toy.For awhile i played sports like wrestling and football and look muscular as f****,yet people still treated me like a nerdy kid that enjoyed playing dungeons and dragons(no offense to those that do)all my guy friends were either AFC's or below,i had hung out with a few cool guys.

In the past girls were attracted to me only up to the point were she would begin to talk to me. So from then on I spent day and night reading and reading from different websites like my life depended on it.I searched on amazon,barnes and nobles and borders looking for the best books with the best reviews on girls,persuasion tactics,relaxation stuff,body language,social dynamics and other social stuff.i bought dvds that had alpha males in them or were really funny and took notes on nearly everything they did,i even downloaded music that ONLY made me happy and made me want to dance.It got to the point were i was literary having dreams about sarging.....

i also wanted to change my wardrobe into something that reflects my personality and inner self cause usually id get what everyone else was wearing thus conforming me into a certain group.In order for me to get my style i spent alot of time researching on fashion and colors that made me stick out and looked really good on me.I had plenty of time to do this and all this other stuff since i basically cut myself off from the outside world.When i felt that i was ready to actual go try and get girls i went out everyday and pratice being social,not just to girls but everyone,because i do have a little bit of social-phobia i need to get rid of.At first i was so scare, and nervous,but i kept reminding of how cool i was going to be and and told my self how amazing am going to be and other positive reinforcements,cause before i thought i was pure doodoo.i ended up getting results that were like 5,000,000,000 times better than i thought it would be.Of coarse i messed up a few times but they were mostly minor mess ups,barley any major mess ups.Its not easy going out their and walking up to a HB8.5 and start a convo out of the blue,trust me its hard as f***,even using relaxation and breathing technique's to calm me down doesn't work sometimes i just have to force myself to go out there.It helps especially if you have a friend with you doing this.

Since am in the summer i still haven't talked to anyone or see any that goes to my school except FullTimeHero.I don't even practice all this stuff in the same district i go into the next one over,why? because i want to virtually disappear from peoples mind's completely.When people see me they will notice the greatest change they have ever seen.I know for a fact that the people will test me to see if act like the way i project myself,to counter that i plan on making a myspace full of pics of me and girls and only girls(am going to Florida!)a couple weeks after school starts so people will begin to notice and talk about it.I only plan to add really cool guys or other fellow PUA's.Any other guys will have to send me a FR,ill add the most popular girls in school to my myspace because i know other people will look at theirs and see me in.This will create a rippling effect,when one girl see's me ill sarge the f** outa her she'll like me,and put me on her top 8,other people will see me and check me out only to repeat the same process.On the very first day of school i plan on forming a social circle of all girls *ha ha me and FullTimeHero signed up for a class we got it and we are the only 2 guys in a class of about 30 people* guys would then want to hang out with me knowing i got alot of girls,plus they create a ton of rapport for me.I also plan on surrounding myself with people who are the top alpha males of the school *only to take their position* which is mostly seniors and juniors.As of right now am trying to get this job where its all girls*i seriously almost nutted on myself when i saw the manager*Ive done everything but going all the way.and it all started back in Jan.Doing this is no easy task...

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am leaving the country in 37 days and i am going to throw a big party before i leave.
I have a gf, things are gowing well, kissing, breats and she feels pretty normal to be topless around me (with a bra).

I have an other girl, that i am gameing with no kissing because i won't cheat on my gf. This girl said she loved me even though she knows that i have a gf.
Yesterday, we talked and she said "you are annoying"= You aren't kissing me.
I said she is also annoying and i told her "I promise..." and stopped.
and then i said "It's not over..".
(i am going to kiss her also before i leave.)

3rd girl, Also in into me, i am going to kiss her before i leave.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well this is less about what im getting and more about what everyone who's an afc is NOT getting lmao. so i showed up to this girls party (swimmin party) and i didnt kno it was swimmin so im wearin street clothes and as soon as i get there all these wet chicks come up to me and hug me and then they start having a contest to see who can put the best "water boob imprints" on my shirt :up: not gonna say that wasnt awesome but there were like 4 guys there and like 15-20 girls. and 3 of the other 4 guys were like "o dang jonny's got game" and i was like yea. haha im not gonna lie it was like a middle school dance... all the guys on one side of the yard all the chicks on the other. oh well just thought i'd share with yall how blessed i think we all are to have some decent game