Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here graduated college in 4 years?

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently in my 4th year and already 1 semester behind before the semester started. I failed my acct exam last week and now it looks like i will be 1 year behind. So instead of graduating in Spring 2008 and what i thoguth would be fall 2008, i will graduate in spring 2009. I might even be a 6th year senior if i keep on failing my accounting classes.

I really dont get how most people graduate on time when the workload just gets harder and harder unless of course you are really bright. I consider myself average in terms of intelligence but i am lazy.

I also have a lot of friends who study accounting and they think its a shame that i am so behind when they graduating on time which would be in spring of 2008. However, none of them really live it up really and some friends tell me i should be only focused on studying. I should not be doing anything else at all. What kind of life is that right even though I am in my 4th year?

Someone also who in another forum is a CPA now said that he regretted busting his ass in his last semester to finish his accounting degree on time and said he wished he would have lived it up his last semester instead.

I HATE ACCOUTNING.

Hey to anyone who did marketing as their major, how is it? I might consider changing my major to marketing because it seems to be a major that is more "fun" though i know that should not be the word i should be using. What do you do with a marketing degree? I just know that accountants just stay in their cubicle doing taxes and numbers all day.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to take me five years. Thats pretty normal most people graduate in five. Actually at my school the average is seven years. Don't worry about it.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is... most people in those programs actually do like what they're doing, so its not as aggravating to do the work and study. Don't ask me why/how they like it, but there IS some part of the program and life that they like(organized education, perhaps), in order to not go crazy.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, but I took classes one summer so I guess you could factor that in.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck im in like my 7th year...but then i was in and out...i also didnt take it too seriously and got D's in a lot of classes too so i basically failed them :( Last semester i went part time @ university and took 6 units and got an "A" and a "B+" ) though. I always have my ups and downs with school.

Currently...after this semester is finished (2 months) ill have like 78/120 to graduate...

feels like its never going to happen! :(

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everything continues the way it is now Ill graduate in 3 years. But I shaved off a year with lots of AP and Dual Enrollment classes in High School. I had planned on going to Law School hence not worrying about moving too fast through college when I was looking at such a long period of time. Not sure if thats the path i want to take once i get my Bachelors but so far I don't regret shaving off anytime in HS.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonna graduate in 3 years but i take too many freakin classes. 5 in the fall and srping and 6 in the summer so 16 classes a year. i just want to get it done. plus i work full time. i swear if i knew school was this freakin easy i would have done it when i was 18.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.5 for undergrad, but the last semester I took dual credit graduate level classes in engineering. Total years 7 for a bachelors and masters.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a loser. I got A's and B's in accounting. Maybe college isn't for you ?

Try a trade, like be an electrician or something

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get As and Bs in accounting maybe because all you do is study and never go out?

Cost accounting is what kills me.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What uni do u go to?

Tax kills me...but my teacher is a nazi.

Acc isn't too bad,,,Ill be done in 3,5 years... cant wait to finish it up, Im graduating early cuz I cant take anymore of it.

Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:

The loser is the one who puts himself above others because he believes he received an alphabetical grade that measures intelligence!!! :rolleyes:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:

Yes, but how many hot chicks do you bang a week?

Society zombie slave...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
You get As and Bs in accounting maybe because all you do is study and never go out?
Or, you know, you can just be incredibly smart and just study a few hours a week. Just floating some ideas out there.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Yes, but how many hot chicks do you bang a week?
And how many have you banged ever, superstud of the community college circuit?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I was a superstud. I just don't like it when people brag.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you know I don't have anything against you ChrizZ, but I have to call people out when they call people out on something as trivial as banging x# of chicks.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see I graduated High School in 2000. I started going to Jr. College in fall of 2000. It's now fall of 2007 and I'm still in Jr. college :whistle: I'm going to finally transfer in fall of 2008. Hopefully I'll graduate two years after that. That will be 2010. ROFL ten years after I graduated High School I'll have graduated college.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The loser is the one who puts himself above others because he believes he received an alphabetical grade that measures intelligence!!! :rolleyes:
I was waiting for someone to say that, good call LMS.

You don't have to be the smartest guy in class to become successful, just ask George W Bush.