Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who has tried this (good discussion)?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just having a conversation with my mum, really deep and thought provoking. All these routines, games, lines are fake, they have no heart, no feeling, you are just trying to please her like your a ****ing clown.... Who can honoustly say they have have met the girl with the 100% INTENT to get to know her, what is she about, EVERYONE has a story of funny moments, sad moments, you name it.

So, i want a few of you willing participents to go out and try this, i am doing it as well, now you have to realise when doing this you are 100% focused on what she is saying, you are CONNECTING, BUILDING CONNECTIONS, RELATING WITH HER, FEELING WHAT SHE IS FEELING, this isn't a fake, you are finding out about this girls life, don't play bull**** games. BE SINCERE. Now this doesn't mean you become a AFC and be like wow i love you, BECAUSE YOU DONT, you have just met her, her answers and how strong the connection YOU BOTH FEEL should determine if you want to take things further..

Why should a guy spit routines and so on, just to find out if SHE likes him, surely she should be impressing him just as much, if he is the mighty alpha... I want a discussion, what do you all think ??

I will also explain another reason for creating these connections, when you are in a trance with just you and this girl, everyone else see's it, and WANTS to be that girl, they are thinking, wow what is so special about this guy, NOW THIS DOESN'T JUST APPLY FOR WOMEN, if you want to expand social circles, do it with guys as well, but obviously turn down the sexual vibe.. Find out about him, what does he want to do, what interests him, what are his favourite vaction spots, im sure you will find connections and then relate to each other, THIS is what creating connection and trust is about.

Sure some chicks may blow you off, who ****ing cares, it is there loss, they just missed out on either a DAMN good root or a DAMN good friend who actually cared about her. DON'T turn into a ***** with this, if she is playing games still call her out, be SERIOUS to start with and playfull when the connection needs it, eg talking about her most enjoyable experience.

*EDIT* WHY CANT I DELETE IT I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST IT IN DJ DISCUSSION?

Last edited:

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahhaa... tooley, hangin wit da highschoolers :p

Nice post, I think I operate along these lines anyway, ie I just block everything else out and focus on talking to them... no real intentions on running game as such, just finding out, and getting to know, "them".

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your mom just talked to you out of being a Don Juan

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talked about this with your mom, of course shes going to tell you that your intentions should should be pure. However, you mom isnt a male or a teen male at that. Women play games, disguise intentions as well as males. Different people go about handling things in different ways. When you see a girl with a amazing body you dont wonder what her perosnality is like. Some lines and routines may be fake, i dont believe the purpose of them is to please the girl by any means, but to give the guy confidence about doing things. Comedians dont go on stage and wing it. They have sets that they do. Now i do believe when you constantly use the same routines with out trying new ideas then youre supplicating to the game.

I guess its good that you had an epiphany, its positive however i dont agree with somethings that you say. This is nothing but a game, people will do what they have to to get ahead while others get left behind. How they manage to stay up on things is up to them, but you can blame them for trying to get confidence and fufill their needs.