Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Has The Power?

nycdoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the course of a man's life,
MANY women will hold his ****,
in the palm of their hands,
So many, that some of them,
HE WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEIR NAMES

In the course of a man's life
very FEW women will hold his heart
in the palm of their hands,
So little, that they are branded in his soul
HE CAN NEVER FORGET THEIR NAMES

Which women then, had the most power ?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have the power man. We were originally intended to. If anyone says otherwise, are still socially conditioned. Girls do the choosing in the very beginning but we have the power to accept that choosing afterwards. Now tell me who really has the power now? one conversation worth of power or weeks/months worth of power?

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a girl that chooses, and hence has the power...

i.e. a girl will get approached by many guys..and if you hitting it, its not cause you picked her (i.e. how many girls told you no before you got this one) it is because she chose you....

what happens afterwords dont matter... the uterus or so "supposed to be as nature provided" is planted with the seed, chosen by a women, (unless rape or force is imposed)...

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthHurts said:
It is a girl that chooses, and hence has the power...

i.e. a girl will get approached by many guys..and if you hitting it, its not cause you picked her (i.e. how many girls told you no before you got this one) it is because she chose you....
Your conclusion is mathematically illogical.

The ratio of women to men is approxmiately 1 to 1. Even if girls get approached by many guys, she will likely not get the one she wants. That's because the one she wants also approaches many other women.

Therefore, in a 1:1 ratio, neither gender has the power.

Now, whether "beautiful women" or "rich men" has the power is a different matter. Then, it becames an issue of beauty and wealth, not gender.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women chose men.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

You know the answer to this question. Everyone knows the answer to this riddle. Of course the girl who held his heart had the most power.

But you shouldn't be asking these questions. Power and Dating should never cross paths in your mind.

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both have power. The man has the power by choosing to approach, talk to, relate with any woman he wants, and generally anything that involves ACTION. Making moves can be possible with limited emotional damage with the right attitude. The limit is that not every woman is going to want him for whatever reason, so it's a trial and error sort of thing. The amount of power is also limited to how and when he acts with what frequency.

The Woman has the power in that she can choose to be with any guy with the balls to lead and smoothly move from one phase of the relationship to the next. The limit to her power is that she only has a specific pool of guys to choose from and it is very hard for her to initiate anything herself. She is often dependent on the guy's power to act. Making any moves herself is perceived as emotionally risky. Plus, the guys that want her aren't the ones she wants, and if there is a guy she wants there isn't much she can do to get him to act besides being around him and hope he takes action with her or whatever.

After the relationship is set up, the guy has the power unless he gives it away and allows her to manipulate things or gives in to her sh!t. The shift in power occurs again when he asks her to marry her, in which case she has power in the relationship if she doesn't give it away. That power is the power to leave him and take his kids and half his sh!t and a portion of his future earnings, which puts the man in a position of constantly doing what he can to "make the marriage work" or puts her in a position to nag, b!tch, and critisize with impunity if he lets it get to that point and becomes more AFC.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score

the person with the most percieved (subjective) power,

OR the one who makes the other fall in love

has the power

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverFear said:
the person with the most percieved (subjective) power,

OR the one who makes the other fall in love

has the power
that too lol

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SNAP

'I got the power'

and

He-Man.

'by the power of greyskull'

next question.

JJ

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one with the highest value to the other has the power.

Become a man of real value and you will ALWAYS have the power.
Otherwise you're just another d!ck along for the ride until the next one comes along.

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
men have the most power because males that get laid alot are considered true DJ's and women that get laid alot are considered SLUTS

is that a kind of power?

oh and we dont have to go through pregnancy :nervous:

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
SNAP

'I got the power'

and

Quality

I possess something I'm fresh
When my voice goes through the rest