Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Has The Best Reputation Here For Getting Girls?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys im new here. Im looking to learn some tips when it comes to getting firls. Im just curious though, hes the "big player" here when it comes to getting girls. Im talking the guy that can do it all. I know there has to be the "king" of all DJ's here,lol. Thanks

Po-Coordinator

Reaction score
Plenty of guys here that can help you. I just sent a long email to another guy about picking up girls cold. Just post your questions and people will reply.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know dude, and i would really not advise you to just take it that one is the ONE in this site so soon, check out the articles and see for yourself who is real and who is a KJ... then you can make your choice. And one important thing, always remember that what works for HIM may not work for you, so don't copy anyone but just try everything out for yourself. You are not here to change yourself but to improve yourself.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
im doing a project though and want to ask some questions. I also of course want to learn but im looking for one of the "big dogs" to interview.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dougbt you will find anyone on here fluent in every aspect but plenty of guys here have mastered aspects just not all of them, you could find everything you need from a few people.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
lukeskywalker if you're lucky he might take you under his wing.
1. This was a sarcastic post OP. This is not your man.

2. It depends on what kind of person you want info from. Do you want a guy who has mastered the PU arts, a shameless player, or a natural. There are many successful guys here, but they go about it in vastly different ways.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL GETTTING GIRLS........whats getting mean........what type of interactions......talking, making out, # close, sex.

What type of furum.......on the street, in a club, online, speed dating/event.

some are great at net dating but suck at cold approaches, others do well in bars while others rock at day game sargin.

Are you looking for a person that had sex in the tripple digits or REALLY HOT CHICS BUT LOW NUMBERS.

Specify.........high school pick ups differ from bar pickups, virtual vrs. non-virtual (net/in field).

One can boast they are the best but how do u measure that. Mystery is not the best.......said so himself, so who is.........

The question should be who understands women and has practicle tips that actually work.........then specify which forum you are wanting to become more efficient in.

I know geeks that can spew the M-3 model in great detail, I know guys that can vomit pickup lines instantly............but can they make it work when put on the spot..........RARELY IF EVER!!!!!

So many different methods to choose and to this day NO ONE PERSON has ever truly completly figured out women........but we have made some success in understanding how attraction process works.

U could say the exact same line that your buddy used and have different results, one could have good results using mysterys method, where another struggles.

The basics MUST be present, in ALL the differnt approaches/methods some things are common.

A blanket statement WHO HERE IS THE BEST........truly speaks volumes about where you are.

I guess when starting out its about getting digits, then sex, then lots of sex...........as time progresses......its more about quality women (hot chics), then ends up somewhere about being a more polished and educated MAN one who can instruct others.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
<-------------------

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are plenty of guys here. Just make a post and see what replies you get.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're into rascism and ludicrous laboratory experiments, Mad_Manic would be your guy.