Who has the best game?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say Nino and Norway are probably the best. Jaedon (Jack Wealthy) seems to be quite good. BPH and LearningSlowly have rapidly improved. Basically anyone who runs a journal is good here.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
I have to say Nino and Norway are probably the best. Jaedon (Jack Wealthy) seems to be quite good. BPH and LearningSlowly have rapidly improved. Basically anyone who runs a journal is good here.
Except me of course haha.
But yeah most of the journals here are all worth reading.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does game mean?
Is it the ability to approach? Number closing? Instant make out? Your ability to be an alpha? Your conversation skills? Your social dynamics? Your hs reputation? Your overall knowledge of the game?
My general consensus is that being in hs, we are still too young to be fully immersed in game. In hs, game can mean a lot of things, so simply saying 'game' seems too general to me. For us hslers we need to break it down into different parts.

Yeah.

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
What does game mean?
Is it the ability to approach? Number closing? Instant make out? Your ability to be an alpha? Your conversation skills? Your social dynamics? Your hs reputation? Your overall knowledge of the game?
My general consensus is that being in hs, we are still too young to be fully immersed in game. In hs, game can mean a lot of things, so simply saying 'game' seems too general to me. For us hslers we need to break it down into different parts.

Yeah.
Dude you're over complicating this sooooo much

I'm just trying to get a vibe for the place, dont need to think about it any more than that. Sure we could break down everyones strengths and weaknesses but thats way too much effort. You get laid on a consistent basis=good game. Thats all I was asking for right meow.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, LearningSlowly, Nino and I. I haven't read the last few pages of Norwegians journal, but the last time I read he had sex was a while ago. Fukctonne of makeouts though. Far more than me.

Nino has sex a fair bit.

Josh gets it regularly. The improvement is the best thing.

I haven't had sex in like a month.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Who's Josh?
Me.

I wouldn't say my game is that good, but I'm flattered to be put in some of these lists. Game is a non-permanent thing. You may have perfect game with one girl, when you're really in state, and she likes you. Or you may fail and flounder over and over with other girls, no matter the situation. I have some of both, I think we all do.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Me.

I wouldn't say my game is that good, but I'm flattered to be put in some of these lists. Game is a non-permanent thing. You may have perfect game with one girl, when you're really in state, and she likes you. Or you may fail and flounder over and over with other girls, no matter the situation. I have some of both, I think we all do.
True, so true!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have some people getting there. I'll throw my name in there, though you won't see me post much on here right now.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys! I'm a former high school AFC and I have now moved on to better things. I am in southern California (LA) & willing to adopt a motivated protege!

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Alex, Josh, etc.

Game is two points: amount of fun had, amount of girls had. That is all. It doesn't matter if you're a mute and afraid of the dark, bang chicks in broad daylight on parkbenches. It is irrelevant to le game.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Game is two points: amount of fun had, amount of girls had. That is all. It doesn't matter if you're a mute and afraid of the dark, bang chicks in broad daylight on parkbenches. It is irrelevant to le game.
Much better definition of game than the one I was assuming. Amount had over the course of life or one experience?

galmorphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Sup guys! I'm a former high school AFC and I have now moved on to better things. I am in southern California (LA) & willing to adopt a motivated protege!
You just found him bro, haha