Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who got some strange last night?

Whoe got some new years strange?

• No...dammit.

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Yes, with a new girl...Oh yeah!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Yes, but was a repeat (LTR's dont count)

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should answer this honestly. I just want to see how many of us got some new poon last night.

I didnt, but yesterday morning i got a booty call from my ex, so its not so bad.

Edit: I should have put a 'made out' option, but i forgot. Tell your stories, folks.

I did last year, though. I tried for the same one last night, but only got a kiss.

EDIT #2 LTR's are not applicable, so dont vote no, if you are in one.

Last edited:

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I ****in hate myself. I just can't do the club scene or any of this at all. I'm a disgrace.

/rant

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a plan and I didn't work up the courage to make a single approach. Some random girl threw her arms around me and gave me a new year's hug but that was it. I deserved nada and that's what I got.

Though looking at the poll result, I feel a bit better. :) Also looking round the crowd at midnight, I'd say less than 2% got a kiss at midnight so had I got single kiss I'd have been ahead of the curve.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took this girl to the club ..our first date actuallly after talking texting for months. Danced th whole night took her to my house after and made out she didn't give me the poon..I tried to go for it but she said I was going too fast. Her attraction level is sky high so I'm definitely getting it.... Anti-slvt defenses are always high on the first date

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have if there were more people/girls around...my fvcking friends were trying to c0ckblock me all night. Like to the point that they wouldn't leave me and this girl alone for more than 2 seconds, no matter where we went. But if I meet up with this girl alone, its on. She has been saying for a while "ew, I would never give a bl0wjob blah blah blah" but last night she admitted to having given one - except that was a lie; she definitely hasn't. That was just her way of letting me know that she would give me one. There is a long back story that involves me ribbing her about not giving me a bl0wjob...C+F don't worry about the potential AFC-ness of "requesting" a bl0wjob lol...

So yeah. It was a moral victory with delayed physical benefits.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, didn't get any last night. I know I'm a long ways away from getting with any girl. Currently I'm not good enough to attract any girl, don't have the inner game or the outer game. The only way I could have sex right now is to pay for it. I'd like to fix it but that's probably a long ways off. Really need to fix my depression first.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Nope, didn't get any last night. I know I'm a long ways away from getting with any girl. Currently I'm not good enough to attract any girl, don't have the inner game or the outer game. The only way I could have sex right now is to pay for it. I'd like to fix it but that's probably a long ways off. Really need to fix my depression first.
This. For me.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 yes, 20 no; FVCK YEAH SOSUAVE! No keyboard jockeys in here.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got some poon but my situation is weird with this girl atm

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I've been fvcking steadily had her dad in town from colorado, so NYE became a ONS Challenge. There is a real cute HB7.5 who has been in an LTR but I haven't seen the bf the last couple times I've seen her, she wants to fvck and I want it too...

But this fat b!tch c0ckblocked me! Sitting at the bar, girls on both sides of me as usual, this heifer comes up behind me and puts me in a nasty headlock. She just joined the Navy, and like all boots could not wait to come home and act like a boot in front of friends and family. At the time, I didn't know who the hell was choking me, but it was starting to piss me off, and they weren't letting go, so I shot my right arm up behind their left shoulder while breaking the choke, and I slammed her face into the bar. I held it together like James Bond, but the girls were pissed at her and wouldn't drop it, so the night ended with me puking out the window of my truck on the way home...

Another NYE on the books, anyway.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did though I did try my hardest to CB myself, subconciously of course.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
1 yes, 20 no; FVCK YEAH SOSUAVE! No keyboard jockeys in here.
Well, in general - i think most guys on here who are "well respected" are in LTRs or some kind of relationship. Therefore - we can't really vote on this since the poster didn't give the option, and it wouldn't really count as "strange".

I was fvcking a girl at 10pm until around when the ball dropped (breaks in between; not continuous) - then we both passed out.

However, i have to vote "no" because i've fvcked that girl at least 50 other times already.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The point of this thread was to see who threw out New Years game (or got gamed) to land some tail. LTR sex doesnt qualify as spitting game (unless your chick REALLY sucks! lol), but I wouldnt want them voting NO either, unless they actively went out to cheat and got denied.

So, for clarification, people in LTR's shouldnt vote on this. There are a LOT of people reading this that didnt vote though, so if they are single, Im assuming its a no. Out of 321 views, so far only 7 people are claiming to have gotten some. damn.

I want to see some LR's people. I know someones got some crazy stories. Where they at?

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, nothing here. I was hoping to be invited along with a friend of mine that's always doing something fun, but no dice. I could've gone out by myself, but that probably would've sucked and my bar/club game is non-existent. Oh well. New year, new start.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know ran into three German foreign exchange students on their way back home, and invited them to come to a party we were all at.

Two of them were lame, but the third was pretty freaky. I got a ******* in the bathroom - which isn't nearly as sexy as it sounds, but I'm not complaining.

The funny part was, two other guys in the room were 100% into trying to get something working, but a little bit of presence and non-neediness won her over.