Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

who got ideas on approaching an hb10.5 employee at a fitness center

Swagger

Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is, the hb ain't a trainer and she ain't at the reception. she's back in her bureau and daaaaaamn she's hot. who's my ex-gf again? looool

who's got an idea for a good opener and a couple follow ups?

mine work well in clubs but i want something that's more appropriate for this situation.

i know you guys work out so you probably been in this situation. hit me up ya'll

haha

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her questions about the place. Then ask her whats her name and so on. At the end say well I have to go you should give me your number so we can talk later. do that man. good luck.

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a hb 10.5 no such thing as an hb10 either. That would imply visual perfection which we all know cannot exist.

Swagger

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. Espi your stuff made me laugh my ass off. it's perfect. I'll try exactly that.

brucevangorge: when my little man tells me it's a hb10.5, it is! believe me LOL

she's oneitis-material. ok ok, it's not that dramatic. but she's a workout herself, she got everybody in here sweating. haha

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Swagger said:
when my little man tells me it's a hb10.5, it is! believe me

she's oneitis-material
I think your setting yourself on the road to AFC land. You need to change your outlook and perception of the situation and more importantly of her. She ain't all that. The more you build her up, the more you are setting yourself up to fail.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
There's no such thing as a hb 10.5 no such thing as an hb10 either. That would imply visual perfection which we all know cannot exist.
Maybe his scale goes 1-12.

Why can't there be a 10? At some point on the scale you really can't get noticeably better looking... only just as good looking but approaching it from a different angle (e.g. for some, a brunette can just be just as hot as a blonde). And that point is the 10.

And since there is no such thing as perfection it makes no sense to have perfection on the scale. So 10 is basically the point where it just doesn't matter anymore because you don't notice if the girl is any hotter than your maximum peak for hotness perception.

You can't have a scale from negative infinity to infinity (or 0 to infinity..) because then the numbers wouldn't provide much meaning since there's no sense of "scale" or relativity (like a picture of a tall building doesn't mean crap unless there are other things in the picture that you know the approximate size of to compare it to).

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
As they say, we admire people for their strengths and love them for their imperfections, if that helps

Swagger

Don Juan
Reaction score
maaan, i think some of you guys take the scale too serious. it's all good. she's real hot. it she's a 6 or a 99 doesn't matter to me. just a hot girl. but if it makes you guys feel better I'll call her hb7 from now on. lol.

plus i agree with mrruckus cause you can't scale perfection. if you get an A at a school-exam it doesn't mean you did perfect but very good.

you should think about more lines like Espis instead of that scale.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi, sMILE or: you know where i can get some sweet roids?

her: hi?

i think i recognize you from miss olympia 2000. were you the girl with the super defined 4 pack and guns that squash a man? (serious look)

her: bla bla

well, i like bodybuilder chicks and all, but looks only matter so much. what are two cool things about you, personality traits and hobbies?

bla bla

when you get her number, try to get a hug. if she refuses, say "phew, you probably would have crushed me (smile)" or something

Swagger

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, she's not a bodybuilder. she doesn't even work out there. she's doing the administration stuff back in the bureau. but thanks anyways

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop putting her on a pedestal. The worst thing you can do is to approach her like she is out of your league. When you talk to her, just try to be funny and establish some common ground. Don't go on and on about how beautiful she is, most beautiful women have only heard that about a million times. Good luck. :up:

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Let me reiterate and back this up: what seems like a perfect 10 in your eyes, might be a mere 7 in mine. So, although there might be a perfect 10 for ya, there is no perfect 10 (or a 10.5 for that matter) for all of us. Period.
The other explanation for this: you might be on some funky European scale of things. "It goes to 11" kind of scale. :)

Swagger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
You need to push-pull...first, administer some hard-core negs. Walk up to her office and say, "I wish I had a job where I could sit in my office all day and slack off." If she laughs, take that as an IOI...if she flakes, wait a few days, waive "hello" to her like you know her and you're excited to see her...continue to push-pull like this...once you feel she's primed for convo, talk to her for 5 minutes MAX. Cut her off mid-sentence and take out your cell phone: "Hey, I have to get back to my workout...but we should continue this conversation. How can I get a hold of you?"
who got some more ideas? i mean espi's opener is nice but who got a couple follow-ups or other openers?

Reaction score
OrioleMagic said:
Stop putting her on a pedestal. The worst thing you can do is to approach her like she is out of your league. When you talk to her, just try to be funny and establish some common ground. Don't go on and on about how beautiful she is, most beautiful women have only heard that about a million times. Good luck. :up:
She is clearly on a pedestal. 10.5? Yup, pedestal.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c/f her about working in a gym but being in bad shape and stufff. the hotter she is the better. make jokes about her on roids and ****.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** someone jacked my line about asking if she knows where u can get roids. tell her she looks like the drug dealer-type

Chilli

Reaction score
Why not try a simple opinion opener such as

"Hey as you dont look busy at the moment *smile* i want your opinion on something, do you reckon (that guys wearing a wig/that blondes not really a blonde/hes just here to eye up the talent etc)"

Then take it from there, be ****y/funny and put some negs in there too and then just let your natural talent take over man, you can do this easily and as shes at work then get a time bridge in there too so you can get the comfort going after shes attracted to you.

Give it a go and let me know what happens.

As for the rating, if you reckon shes a 10.5 then shes a 10.5 in your eyes, go for it or i might have to bust on you for being an AFC lol :trouble: :crackup:

Chilli

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i despise "hey whats your opinion on....." approaches :cuss: