Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who else can relate?

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Killapete's DJ Bible

It has what your looking for, matter a fact I'd advise you to search for it

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31. I'm a "loner".
I understand you mate...but you know what the problem is which most of the people miss ...that they don't appreciate their life and their circumstances...and most of the time these so called depressing circumstances become the life changing pivots.

The way you write "I'm a loner and I'm 31 years old..."...you somehow have started desrespecting your life...

No Advice from me ...watch FightClub and 40 Year Old Virgin...might give you some insight...

sherineo

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the majority of my life up to a few months ago I could relate. Let me tell you, antidepressants are magic, pure magic. Since I began taking an SSRI antidepressant parts of my life that I didnt even think had problems have imporoved. Imagine what it was like to feel genuinly good, perhaps when you last fekt truly understood by someone. When you were able to look at things with a positive outlook and putdowns rolled right off your back. You knew that you were perhaps a little bit different than a lot of people, but that there are tens of thousands like you (with an introverted personality or whatever it is that caused your depression).

That's how I feel most of the time now. I was on the verge of suicide myself. I would fantasize about shooting myself even as my girlfriend told me she loved me enough to marry me. In fact, the only other time prior to starting antidepressants where I was truly happy was for a few months after my girlfriend began pursuing me. I had a random streak of luck which was able to uplift me enough to get a girlfriend, and then having her kept me uplifted for a timebeing. Once the infatuation was over I became depressed again. She encouraged me to go on antidepressants and since then I have never looked back. I started without my insurance's knowledge at first, paying for everything out of pocket, but it has all been worth it and I plan on staying on these pills for awhile, at least until I finish resolving the underlying isssues.

IN SHORT, GO TO A PSYCIATRIST, TELL THEM YOU'VE BEEN DEPRESSED AND WANT TO TRY MEDICATION. It is worth going into extreme debt to get these pills, it's really that effective.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah?
Im 30. Live at home still (we got a house and I can't see moving out back into a friggin apartment again) but I also live at home for other reasons too, parents need my help to pay for the house... and the truck we just bought last week, thats out of my pocket. My dad is disabled, I help take care of him, get paid by the state to do so. I do have a decent disposable income, however

I don't have many friends. I can't drive, though I do plan on learning. I need to start reading the manual so I can get a permit. Im out of shape, over weight. I don't really get out, because, well taking the bus sucks. I think learning to drive will be a big help

Only went on 2 "real" dates a while back. Still got my v-card. Some days I wake up feeling like crap, and sometimes come to ss to b!tch and complain, don't feel like I have anything is going for me. Don't talk to many people, Im really shy

But right now, instead of feeling down in the dumps, I am actualy in a decent mood.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
EricInTheHouse said:
I'm a white dude, lol

5' 7"

broad shoulders...

brown hair..

Blue eyes

size 10 shoe

170 pounds

I kinda look like Doogie Houser M.D. LMAO...
All the girls love Neil Patrick Harris (even though he's gay) so your good on the looks department, and you seem to not have height issues like some other people on this board. Seems like you have a lot going for you but just don't know it yet...