Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who do you usually trust to set you up on dates other than yourself and why?

Who do you usually trust to set you up on the best of dates and why?

• Your mom, dad, or other family member

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your best friend

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • your female friends or friend's girlfriend

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The parents of the girl you fancy

• Your Co-Workers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Yourself

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Other (Explain please)

• Total voters

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Check out the poll, it's as simple as that. Be sure to leave feedback. Thanks, guys.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only myself...

...so that I know I'm not setting up a date with a fatty.

:rock:

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only myself. Pretty simple reasoning too...i'd like to control my own destiny, not have someone else do so. Plus, it doesn't exactly help your confidence if someone else is arranging dates for you IMO (since you wouldn't be earning the dates exactly).

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm going out, it will be of the girl of my chosing. I want to use my game to attract her and set up the date. It gets my confidence up. Getting set up kinda makes the night awkward cause all you're really talking about is how you know the middle man that set you up. I like having my own destiny in the palm of my hands. If I crash and burn, I want it to be on my own terms.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
CP3WOO said:
If I'm going out, it will be of the girl of my chosing. I want to use my game to attract her and set up the date. It gets my confidence up. Getting set up kinda makes the night awkward cause all you're really talking about is how you know the middle man that set you up. I like having my own destiny in the palm of my hands. If I crash and burn, I want it to be on my own terms.
Damn, and you're from New Orleans too?! I miss eating that damn crawfish on Sundays! I'm gettin' hungry just thinking about it!

All in all, to everybody, very marvelous logic. I definitely will just keep trusting myself. Getting somebody else in can kill attraction between you and the girl...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust anyone.

However, if I've been committed to a date already by someone else, damn right I'm going to show up and hit it out of the park (unless ugly).

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only myself. My dating and sex life is my business and no-one else's. It's no-one else's responsibility to set me up on dates but my own.