Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who discovered this forum while in highschool .

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 16 in 2002. About my Sophomore year. I remember still having AIM and talking to some of the oldschool DJs from here, like Jester, PenKitten, etc. I remember having one-itis and them telling me to make them run circles around me instead.

Would I have run into red-pill material somewhere else? Probably. But I'm pretty thankful for having found this forum at that age at that time. It gave me a lot of time to put some deep thought into the things being said, experiencing things that were being talked about, being able to identify what an SJW and beta-male was (alpha and beta terminology weren't that popular back then) because you could see them everywhere in high-school, and it gradually shaped me into being who I am today.

I didn't always agree with everything everyone said, but the general message was always pretty much the same. The ultimate lesson that has stayed true from now until then is that the one who cares less always wins. So I tried to live my life trying to act as if I didn't care as much as possible. People always see through it. It was only with decades of life experience that one is actually able to cultivate sincere IDGAFness.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 16 in 2002. About my Sophomore year. I remember still having AIM and talking to some of the oldschool DJs from here, like Jester, PenKitten, etc. I remember having one-itis and them telling me to make them run circles around me instead.

Would I have run into red-pill material somewhere else? Probably. But I'm pretty thankful for having found this forum at that age at that time. It gave me a lot of time to put some deep thought into the things being said, experiencing things that were being talked about, being able to identify what an SJW and beta-male was (alpha and beta terminology weren't that popular back then) because you could see them everywhere in high-school, and it gradually shaped me into being who I am today.

I didn't always agree with everything everyone said, but the general message was always pretty much the same. The ultimate lesson that has stayed true from now until then is that the one who cares less always wins. So I tried to live my life trying to act as if I didn't care as much as possible. People always see through it. It was only with decades of life experience that one is actually able to cultivate sincere IDGAFness.
Amen where are you located?