Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who are the "DOGS", men or women?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
I understand how you got to your position, here, Iqqi, I just don't think STR8UP WANTS a "license to cheat." I think he wants a woman whom he can TRUST. (hard to find.)
You are absolutely correct. I don't want a license to cheat. I want to find a woman with as much integrity as I have. But I haven't found her in 36 years, so why should I believe that she's "out there somewhere"?

After awhile you just get tired of playing by the rules when you realize that nobody bothered to explain them to your opponents.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You are absolutely correct. I don't want a license to cheat. I want to find a woman with as much integrity as I have. But I haven't found her in 36 years, so why should I believe that she's "out there somewhere"?

After awhile you just get tired of playing by the rules when you realize that nobody bothered to explain them to your opponents.
Stop viewing them as opponents! This isn't a war!

You are so hostile.

I understand you are probably not intending to be serious when you use that word... but maybe you ARE serious on a subconsious level, now.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

Forgive me if you already said this somewhere, but this thread is too long for me to read through the entire thing.

Are you saying you don't know any women who don't cheat?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

That's the crux of the matter, women lack integrity. I love how some people say "both women and men are dogs". But the point is I know there are men of integrity, I've met several. I'm one and I believe you are also Str8up but I haven't met any women that I can remember who have integrity when you look past her smoke screen. If there were so many women with integrity out there, then I and whoever else would've been meeting them. I'm not saying there aren't any, but the few that there are aren't single.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
Forgive me if you already said this somewhere, but this thread is too long for me to read through the entire thing.

Don't forget branch swing.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP====

Women are women. They are as they ARE.

Accept them as they ARE.

Enjoy them for what you can "GET" from them. Be good to the "good" ones. (Good luck figuring out who they ARE.)

Don't expect more from them than they can GIVE.

You will be disappointed if you expect more. Sorry. That's how it is.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up------

Here's what I do:

I'm nice, pleasant, charming, and cool to a woman ---- UNTIL she (almost invariably, at some point down the line) is NOT the same to me.

And then, I move on.

ENJOY the good, REJECT the bad.

It's OK, man. It's not that bad.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Stop viewing them as opponents! This isn't a war!

You are so hostile.

I understand you are probably not intending to be serious when you use that word... but maybe you ARE serious on a subconsious level, now.
I have said it before and I will say it again. Male/female relationships are ADVERSARIAL in nature.

You can sugar coat it all you want, and there exists the possibility to have a mutually BENEFICIAL relationship, but at the end of the day MOST relationships end because one of the parties decides that they aren't getting what they need from the relationship and they leave, without regard to the other persons feelings.

You need to understand that other people are looking out for themselves first and foremost.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:

Lets put it this way.

I wouldn't bet $1 of my hard earned money that any of them that I have met in my life would NEVER cheat.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
If there were so many women with integrity out there, then I and whoever else would've been meeting them. I'm not saying there aren't any, but the few that there are aren't single.
Well, we all know that MY problem personally is that I hang out with the "bad element", lol

It's enlightened folks like yourself that allow me to see that I'm not crazy in thinking that the solution isn't that simple.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Male/female relationships are ADVERSARIAL in nature.

You can sugar coat it all you want, and there exists the possibility to have a mutually BENEFICIAL relationship, but at the end of the day MOST relationships end because one of the parties decides that they aren't getting what they need from the relationship and they leave, without regard to the other persons feelings.

You need to understand that other people are looking out for themselves first and foremost.
So that makes them your enemy?

It seems like you can't get past the fact that many times, relationships don't work out. You seem to be taking it like someone blasted a cannonball in your face.

I disagree about male/female relationships being adversarial. Good ones tend to be harmonious. I think our biggest adversary in love and relationships is ourselves.

WE have issues that we bring into our relationships, hoping someone (our significant other) can fix it, and our issues that we brought with us tend to be what causes the problems.

Relationship endings DO tend to feel like war sometimes. I'm not going to argue with you that break ups are easy. THOSE can be like war sometimes, often without regard to the other person's feelings. Break ups are ugly. Good byes suck.

But in regards to everything else, WE tend to be our own worst enemy.

You aren't even IN a relationship, and look how distraught you are! Because YOU are dealing with YOUR own issues. Which you keep bringing into every situation you seem to be finding yourself in.

I think a therapist should be your next main squeeze. I'm not saying that to be a smartass.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
So that makes them your enemy?
They aren't your enemy, but they are your opponent.

Think of it like a business arrangement. You go into business and are having a hard time surviving in the current economic climate. You meet a competitor of yours and start talking about the state of the industry, and you realize that if you were to combine your strengths, you can make 2+2= more than 4.

You go into the merger with a combined goal, but at the end of the day you both have your own best interests in mind, so when a larger company comes along and offers to buy you out and your new partner says "yes" but you say "no", now there's a problem.

When it comes down to it we are all in the business of living, of ensuring our own survival. A member of the opposite sex is simply a vehicle to ensure our genes make it into the next generation. All of this lovey dovey feel good stuff is all good and fine, but face the facts....you are basically on your own and need to look out for yourself.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

Think of it like a business arrangement. You go into business and are having a hard time surviving in the current economic climate. You meet a competitor of yours and start talking about the state of the industry, and you realize that if you were to combine your strengths, you can make 2+2= more than 4.

You go into the merger with a combined goal, but at the end of the day you both have your own best interests in mind, so when a larger company comes along and offers to buy you out and your new partner says "yes" but you say "no", now there's a problem.

When it comes down to it we are all in the business of living, of ensuring our own survival. A member of the opposite sex is simply a vehicle to ensure our genes make it into the next generation. All of this lovey dovey feel good stuff is all good and fine, but face the facts....you are basically on your own and need to look out for yourself.
There is another member of the forum who is going to come along and tackle this love = business analogy. Much better than I could! (Plus I am concurrently watching Karate Kid II. Talk about provider roles. "I am the MAN who will FIGHT for your hooooonnnnnnnour...." I loved that song. :) )

TO BE CONTINUED!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Isn't it simpler to just realize that reproduction doesn't depend in any way on female climax?
I'm not talking about reproduction though.. I'm talking evolution. Women's bodies and arousal patterns indicate that they can handle many more partners than we can. How many orgasms can the average man have in one day? Two? Four max? Women can have as many as they want without passing out afterwards.

This tells me they are better equipped to be polygamous than we are. It also makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint when you realize that sperm cells are programmed to seek out and kill foreign sperm. This ensures that only the strongest genetic material makes its way to the womb.

Now what happens when you take such a huge sexual capacity and lock it down for a few millenia? It certainly doesn't go anywhere.. you cant destroy energy. But when the age of sexual liberation comes around, is it really that surprising that so many women are becoming "dogs"?

Think about it.

ketostix said:
That's the crux of the matter, women lack integrity. I love how some people say "both women and men are dogs". But the point is I know there are men of integrity, I've met several.
Men lack integrity too. In order for your statistics to be accurate and unbiased, you would have to know and be close to equal amounts of women / men. Somehow I doubt that you have lots of girl friends, considering your stance here.

I have met many women of integrity. Unfortunately I notice a disturbing pattern.. the better looking the woman is, the less likely she is to have any honor. It's hard to be faithful when the whole world treats you like a perfect princess and everyone wants to fukk you.

I can't argue with your experiences, but I will argue that in certain instances, women have more capacity for loyalty than we do.

Perfect example: my sister in law has been with her boyfriend for 3 years. He only has sex with her every 2-3 months and they were having all sorts of problems. But she was faithful to him the whole time!.

My wife had the same relationship with her ex and totally shunned my advances because she was true to him.

Both guys turned out to be cheaters... duh!

Do you think the average man would ever put up with 4-6 lays a year, while staying faithful and showing love / support?

I dont know any who have.

Stop idealizing your gender like they are noble victims..

If you love men so much, maybe you should consider dating one.

STR8UP said:

Think of it like a business arrangement. You go into business and are having a hard time surviving in the current economic climate. You meet a competitor of yours....
Opponents, competitors, adversaries.. you walk into the transaction looking for a partner, but with this frame of mind, is it really that hard to understand why you attract people who rise against you?

I'm not saying that your frustration is not justified. Heck, it took me almost 30 years to find a quality woman (and I dated a lot of duds!). What's interesting is that she didn't show up until shortly after I crossed paths with the ex who really destroyed my heart and we patched things up..after 10 years of harbored bitterness!

We all get burned, and it hurts the most when you are naive and have such a positive outlook on life. The biggest mistake though is blaming your optimism instead of your ignorance.

You basically have 2 choices here:

1. Assume all women are snakes
2. Recognize the signs of a snake early on and spare yourself the headaches

STR8UP said:
When it comes down to it we are all in the business of living, of ensuring our own survival. A member of the opposite sex is simply a vehicle to ensure our genes make it into the next generation.
Genetics is such a cold way to put it.. I think we are really talking about family here, not business or science.

I look at my wife and I definitely see my biggest investment..the mother of my future children. She's also my best friend, motivator, organizer and muse. She is much more than a uterus with legs, she is my family and my future!

All of this lovey dovey feel good stuff is all good and fine, but face the facts....you are basically on your own and need to look out for yourself.
Have to agree with you here .. we all need to protect our hearts cuz its a fukked up world out there. But any stance taken to the extreme is detrimental to our happiness.

Ultimately, if you build such a huge fortress around yourself how can you expect the few good women out there to ever find their way in?

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Still, it's interesting to note that one of the typical traits of matriarchal society is the relative absence of violence.
sparta

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I'm not talking about reproduction though.. I'm talking evolution. Women's bodies and arousal patterns indicate that they can handle many more partners than we can. How many orgasms can the average man have in one day? Two? Four max? Women can have as many as they want without passing out afterwards.

This tells me they are better equipped to be polygamous than we are. It also makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint when you realize that sperm cells are programmed to seek out and kill foreign sperm. This ensures that only the strongest genetic material makes its way to the womb.
The rest of your post is on the money.

A woman only carries one egg. A man carries millions of sperm.

A man can impregnate a million women. A woman can only have one child every 10 months.

From an evolutionary standpoint, men have the genetic makeup to be polygamous and be the father of many.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
The rest of your post is on the money.

A woman only carries one egg. A man carries millions of sperm.

A man can impregnate a million women. A woman can only have one child every 10 months.

From an evolutionary standpoint, men have the genetic makeup to be polygamous and be the father of many.
women only have one egg? no, thats not it, women are born with lots and lots of eggs, in fact , they are born with all the eggs that they will ever have.

men make their sperm like johnny on the spot, and are not born with any sperm.. just the ability to make it when they are older.

if a woman could only have one child every ten months , then you explain to me about fraternal twins, triplets, quads, quints and sextuplets...
and explain to me why my ex husband and his baby sister are 9 months apart....

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
women only have one egg? no, thats not it, women are born with lots and lots of eggs, in fact , they are born with all the eggs that they will ever have.
Mature women on average produce one(1) egg per month.

One or more ovarian follicles rupture at the midpoint of each menstrual cycle, releasing an egg and surrounding cells into the fallopian tube

Ovaries: This is the site of your egg production. Females usually have two ovaries, one on each side of the body, and are found just outside of the uterus. The ovaries contain follicles that house immature eggs. Each month, roughly 20 follicles are stimulated and begin developing an egg. Usually, only one egg will get released although in rare instances, two or more may mature.

men make their sperm like johnny on the spot, and are not born with any sperm.. just the ability to make it when they are older.
Didnt know children were polygamous.

if a woman could only have one child every ten months , then you explain to me about fraternal twins, triplets, quads, quints and sextuplets...
and explain to me why my ex husband and his baby sister are 9 months apart
Im glad you agree every 10 months there can only be 1 father. How many women can that father impregnate in 10 months? Who is genetically inclined to make more children?

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are equipped to be fruitfully polygamous, both in their ability to consistently produce genetic material and the span of time in which they are able to do it.

Of course women can't hold a candle to that, they only ovulate once a month and after menopause its a wrap!

All I'm sayin is take a guy, in fact make him a sex addict, and put him in a room with 100 horny chicks. How many do you think he would be able to bang before he passed out?

Now take a nymphomaniac woman and stick her with 100 dudes all lined up with their boners. She could probably go through them all twice if she was on that day! (Though I would really hate to be number 100... blech)

Men may be equipped to procreate polygamously, but women are designed to experience pleasure we cant imagine.. multiple times.

Today's monogamous woman is the product of repression and millenia of programming. But the deep well of sexuality that is woman (something that has intimidated men for many moons) is beginning to rise and overflow, leading to lots of questionable behavior.

Now I been researching this whole matriarchy thing a bit, as it has captured my imagination, and it seems that in these societies, women held the sexual power..choosing their lovers without any repercussions. What is interesting to note is that not all of them chose to be polygamous. Some actually settled down with one partner for life despite all the freedom granted them.

This is why I feel that "dog" knows no gender. I think it has a lot more to do with one's physiology, hormone levels and personal scruples/preferences.